September 13, 2019
Headlines of the Day
September 13, 2019
September 13, 2019
September 12, 2019
September 12, 2019
September 11, 2019
September 11, 2019
- Indian Operators Face DoT Demand For Guarantees Worth $4.5 Billion
- DoT For Gradual Drop In Long-Distance Call Rates
- Airtel Announces Network Expansion Plans For These States
- Reliance Communications Gets Relief From Bondholders As Deadline Looms
- Reliance Jio Most Benefited From Smaller Operators Shut Down: TRAI
- 5G Spectrum Auction: India Govt Targets 2019-End
- Airtel, Vodafone Idea CEOs Discuss 5G Roadmap In India, Telecom Sector Demands At 5G Congress 2018
- New Telecom Policy May Be Placed Before Cabinet On Wednesday
- Indian Businesses Worried Over Data Privacy, Cyber Security: Dell Survey
- All Telecom Equipment Used By Operators Will Have To Undergo Mandatory Testing
- Airtel, Idea, Reliance Communications Shares Sink By Up To 12%; What’s Cooking In Telecom?
- DoT Moves Supreme Court To Seek Rs 33,000 Crore Spectrum Dues
- 100 Gbps By 2019 ! ISRO Says These 4 Satellites Will Make It Possible
- Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Jio Continues Eating Into Incumbent Subscriber Pie
- Airtel To Start Doorstep Delivery of iPhone XS And iPhone XS Max From September 28
- Free WiFi Across Bengaluru In Six Months, Says Deputy CM Parameshwara
- Reliance Jio Appoints Shyam Mardikar As Group CTO of Mobile Networks
- India Has Only A Meagre 17.4% Women Mobile Subscribers, Says DoT Data
- TRAI Rules Out Interference In Telecom Tariffs
- Heavy Job Losses of Up To 75,000 To In Telecom Sector Due To M&A, But Reliance Jio Continues To Hire Big
- Spectrum Auction For 5G Likely In Later Half of 2019: Telecom Secretary
- AAP Government Exploring Different Models To Execute Free Wi-Fi Facility In Delhi
- Airtel v/s Reliance Jio To Play Out Next In Regional Content
- Too Much Disturbance
- Jio Says Only Indian Telco To Offer iPhone eSIM Activation For Prepaid Users
- BSNL Iinks Deal With Softbank, NTT To Roll Out 5G, IoT Service
- Vodafone Idea Sends Letter To DoT Asking To Recalculate Spectrum Prices
- Telecom Has Revived, Now Among Fastest Growing Sectors : Narendra Modi
- RCom Caps Borrowing Limit To Rs 50,000 Crore
- Government Starts Selection Process For BSNL CMD Post
- Government Is Determined To Make Public WiFi A Success: Aruna Sundararajan
- Airtel, Reliance Jio And Sterlite Tech Bid For Aircel Assets, Says Report
- SC Extends Deadline By 3 Months For Aircel-Maxis Deal Probe
- Jio, Airtel Among Four Companies Bidding For Aircel’s Fibre Assets
- Eco-Friendly Phone Companies Brace For 5G’s Energy Bill
- Microsoft And The Walt Disney Studios To Develop Scene-To-Screen Content Workflows
- O2 Goes Limitless
- Irdeto Launches Trusted Home To Enable IoT Security Through Smart Home Gateway
- New Zealand To Fund NZ$ 10 Million To Support Pacific Cybersecurity Strategy
There are not too many magazines in India that highlight the latest technology trends, particularly within the field of Information Communication Technology – “ICT”. Communications Today helps readers gain knowledge on developing technologies. Apart from technologies that help business, this magazine shares Government policy and guideline updates. Professional Audio Visual technologies are a key component in the ICT domain. I am happy that Communication Today highlights the science behind technologies that helps the ICT market’s growth in India. I am a regular reader and I wish the team of Communication Today all success in future.
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.