February 21, 2020
Headlines of the Day
February 21, 2020
February 21, 2020
February 20, 2020
February 18, 2020
February 18, 2020
February 18, 2020
February 17, 2020
- Airtel Says Will Pay Before Deadline; Voda-Idea Maintains Will Have To Shut Shop
- DoT Calculates Telcos Dues For Each Circle
- Jio And Airtel Having Internal Talks To Swiftly Absorb Vodafone-Idea Users If It Fails
- Your Phone Is Dead In Nearly 28,000 Villages Of India
- BSNL Issues Tender For 2.5 MW Of Rooftop Solar Projects In Maharashtra
- Ambani Vs Chandra: Media Convergence Looks Set For A New Game Of Thrones
- Telecom Companies Owe Rs 22,589 Crore As Licence Fees; Rest Rs 70,000 Crore Is Interest, Penalty
- Govt. Takes A Call To Save Telecom Firms, But No Relaxation Likely On AGR
- Sunil Mittal Meets Ravi Shankar Prasad Amid Unprecedented AGR Crisis
- Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea Not In Favour Of TRAI’s Plan
- Indian Telecom Players Protest Push For Pricey 5G Spectrum Auction
- Telecom Crisis Not Limited To AGR, Problem Much Deeper: Subhash Chandra Garg
- DoT To Conduct Meeting With Telcos To Discuss 5G Trials Roadmap
- Govt. To Look At Balancing SC Order Compliance, Telcos Health, Consumer Interest
- India’s DoT Announces 5G Field Trials
- Bharti Airtel Is Always Safe Despite Bad Shape Of The Industry: Sunil Mittal
- Vodafone Idea, Airtel Seek Bailout Package, More Time To Pay
- Telecom Sector Under Stress For 3.5 Years: Sunil Mittal
- Government To Bar Telecom Vendors That Disallow Purchase From Indian Firms
- Govt. To Verify Telecom Operators AGR Math Via Test Checks Before March 17
- Bharti Airtel AGR Bill To Increase As DoT Might Add Videocon Dues
- Coronavirus Keeps Indian Mobile Phone Industry On Tenterhooks
- How Vodafone Idea Can Be Saved
- Fitch Ratings Takes Bharti Airtel Off Watch Negative; Affirms BBB- Rating
- Vodafone Idea Pays Rs 1000 Crore To Telecom Department Towards AGR Dues
- RailTel Bagged 7th Governance Now PSU Award 2020
- More Litigation Likely In AGR, Vodafone Idea Vulnerability Highest
- If Taxes And Loan Repayments Are Cut, Why Not Telecom?
- Govt Should Offer One-time Settlement To Telcos, Waive Penalties: SC Garg
- What Are AGR Dues And How It Threatens Vodafone-Idea’s Very Existence
- DoT Still Working On Final Calculation Of Pending AGR Dues
- Mittal Joins Hands With Birla To Meet FM, Says Govt Needs To Focus On Sector’s ‘Sustainability’
- Dish TV-Bharti Airtel Deal Called Off Due To Differences Over Valuation
- Vodafone Idea Surges Nearly 50% On Heavy Volumes
- Ericsson Partners With Industry Leaders To Help Reduce Traffic Deaths In India
- TECNO Refreshes Its CAMON Series In India With 2 Devices
- Infosys Partners With GE Appliances To Enable Digital & Workplace Transformation
- Facebook Invests In Indian Education Startup Unacademy
- Vistara Ties Up With Nelco, Panasonic Arm To Start In-Flight Broadband Services
- Colombia To Charge Novator Partners For Withdrawing Bandwidth Bid Offer
- China-Made Electronics, Mobiles Scare Off Customers As Virus Toll Rises
- Apple Embroiled In Row Over Book By German Former Executive
- US Expert Says 5G Tiff Could Affect Information Exchanges
- Huawei P40, P40 Pro Show Up On Certification Site TENAA
“Communications Today has created a niche for itself in the telecom media. It has provided valuable insights to the telecom companies, through thought-provoking articles. The magazine has also taken a few bold moves by introducing new and emerging technologies, and championing their cause, which is very good for promoting start-ups and entrepreneurs. The recent coverage on important subjects, like 5G in the last few quarters, is highly commendable. I am very impressed by the rigour they bring to their articles, which is backed by an in-depth analysis and thorough research. Today, we live in a world that is highly driven by technology and Communications Today has been responsible for capturing the new trends and presenting them with their viewpoint. I want to take this opportunity to compliment the entire team of the magazine for the tremendous effort they have put over the years. I wish them good luck and hope that they will keep up the good work. Their contribution to the telecom industry and the stakeholders is highly commendable.”
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep the reader abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics, such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies, as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency. My compliments to Communications Today for the very commendable work they do in coverage, and quality research and analysis that has benefitted the industry over the years. I wish the Communications Today team all success for the future!
There are not too many magazines in India that highlight the latest technology trends, particularly within the field of Information Communication Technology – “ICT”. Communications Today helps readers gain knowledge on developing technologies. Apart from technologies that help business, this magazine shares Government policy and guideline updates. Professional Audio Visual technologies are a key component in the ICT domain. I am happy that Communication Today highlights the science behind technologies that helps the ICT market’s growth in India. I am a regular reader and I wish the team of Communication Today all success in future.
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.I am particularly a big fan of the Perspectives Section, which further aligns the reader’s understanding of products and the market and what governs. The top notch opeds from some of the biggest business leaders in the industry provides for a great experience for all professionals from the field. It helps in tracking the current scenarios and predict the developments likely to come in near future. I must say that the information on the magazine is very well structured and visitors must find it convenient to find what they were looking for without much fumbling around. It is a great platform and I wish CT team all the luck.
“As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues.In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world. It would be great to see CT cementing its position as the leading publication for all relevant knowledge and information among existing/new readers.Apart from covering sectoral news and events, CT must also start focusing on cross-sectoral issues such as Future of Work, Regulatory and Competition Policies, Digital Divide, Consumer Welfare, Ease of Living, etc. Tracking such developments would ensure CT’s consolidation as the leader and provide ammunition to thinkers and influencers in the policy advocacy space in their endeavor towards achieving sanctity in the ever-changing domain of telecommunications across the globe."
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.Keeping pace with the ever-disrupting technology space (telecom, IT, and applications) is a daunting exercise in today’s fast evolving world where change is constant. Communications Today is a flag bearer of news and views of the telecom industry and hence a great source of information and researched topics about the industry’s ecosystem especially. The website www.communicationstoday.co.in is extremely useful for industry professionals. Personally, for me it is an encyclopedia of the whole telecom ecosystem and helps in the decision-making process while devising future/operational strategies.I congratulate the entire team of Communications Today for their outstanding contribution to the telecom industry, which is one of the key pillars of the ambitious Digital India program. Wishing them all the best to continue their excellent work to keep the industry abreast, in the times to come.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.