October 24, 2019
Headlines of the Day
October 23, 2019
October 23, 2019
October 22, 2019
October 22, 2019
- Merger Unlikely To Revive BSNL And MTNL
- Airtel Wants Fees On Incoming Calls From Other Networks Till 2022
- Bharti Airtel CHRO Gautam Anand Joins Positive Moves Consulting
- Union Cabinet Approves Revival Plan Of BSNL And MTNL
- Reliance Jio Tops 4G Download Speed Chart In September
- Fixed Broadband Speeds Rose In India, Mobile Download Speeds Remain Flat: Ookla
- Spectrum Cost, Dividends Drying Up Cash Flows For SE Asian Telcos
- Fully Confident Of Our India Prospects, There Is No Plan B: Jay Chen, CEO, Huawei India
- Vodafone Idea Plots Cloud BSS Future With Optiva
- It Is A Black Diwali For Small Handset Retailers, Attributable To Rampant Online Discounting
- Govt. Units Up Panel To Resolve MeitY And Niti Battle Over AI
- IUC: It’s An All-Out War Between Jio And Rest Of Telecom Operators
- Reliance Jio, Vodafone-Idea, Bharti Airtel Pay Over Rs 4,500 Crore In Spectrum Dues
- TRAI Moots Clarity In Definition Of Other Service Providers
- Telangana Govt. Seeks Dutch Help With Cybersecurity
- Ravi Shankar Prasad: Digital India Needs To Create Aspirations In Tier 3-4 Cities
- World’s Biggest Face Recognition Tech Is Coming To India Next Month
- DoT Prepares Rs 74,000 Crore Revival Plan For BSNL, MTNL
- Vodafone Idea Partners With Home Credit To Offer 4G Smartphones
- Smartphone Brands Assure Same Prices And Discounts On Offline And Online Stores
- Delhi HC Seeks Govt.’s Response Over VoIP Breach
- Delay In Govt. Nod To Postpone Bharti Infra-Indus Towers Merger
- Airtel Has Fastest Download Speeds, Jio Has Highest 4G Availability: OpenSignal
- OnMobile Enters Into Partnership With Bharti Airtel To Power Games On Thanks App
- Airtel Favours Extending IUC Regime To 2022
- Huawei India Revenue Jumps 56%
- Bharti Infratel Q2 Net Profit Surges 61% To Rs 964 Crore
- BSNL CMD Expects Revival Plan To Be In Public Domain Within A Month
- Revision Of Implementation Date Of Zero-IUC Regime Would Harm Consumer Interest: BIF
- YuppTV Join Forces With BSNL For A Triple-Play Service Partnership
- IT Ministry, Google Tie Up For Build For Digital India
- Broadband India Forum Backs Reliance Jio On Abolishing IUC Charges
- India’s 5G Market To Be Enormous In Long Run, Says Chinese Govt. Book
- Build Bridge Between AI, Human Intentions: PM Modi Urges Technocrats
There are not too many magazines in India that highlight the latest technology trends, particularly within the field of Information Communication Technology – “ICT”. Communications Today helps readers gain knowledge on developing technologies. Apart from technologies that help business, this magazine shares Government policy and guideline updates. Professional Audio Visual technologies are a key component in the ICT domain. I am happy that Communication Today highlights the science behind technologies that helps the ICT market’s growth in India. I am a regular reader and I wish the team of Communication Today all success in future.
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.