August 20, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- August 17, 2018
- WhatsApp To Trace The Origin Of Fake Messages, Set Up Servers In India
- West Bengal Government Rolls Out New IT Policy
- Govt Asks WhatsApp To Set Up Local Corporate Entity, Trace Origin Of Fake News
- The World’s Largest Digital Authentication System Is Rolling Out Facial Recognition, But Only For Telecom Services
- TRAI To Meet Telecom Companies Soon On Concerns Over Pesky Call Rules: R S Sharma
- Telecom DM Coordination Meeting Held
- Telecom Subscribers’ Base Up Marginally At 116.8 Crore In June
- RJio, Airtel Account For Two-thirds Of Subscriber Additions in H1 CY2018
- Bharti Airtel Hits 10 Million Subscriber Mark in Punjab
- Reliance Jio Secures Top Rank In Fortune’s ‘Change The World’ Global List
- Message from the CEO, Bharti Airtel
- DoT Pushes For Upgrade To Block Internet Services To Maintain Law And Order
- Airtel Fined Twice For Deficiency In Service
- Kerala Floods: Mobile Operators Fail To Connect During Disaster
- DoT Forcibly Taking Over BSNL Buildings, Land, Say Employees
- Bharti Airtel Forms Fibre Company With Abhay Savargaonkar As Ceo, Says Report
- Tata Tele Tangle Tests Chandra’s Plan To Exit Unviable Businesses
- Dot Directs Telecom Operators Not To Accept Bank Guarantees Issued By Standard Chartered Bank
- ‘Thank You Himachal Pradesh’ Says Airtel As It Crosses 35 Lakh Mobile Customers Mark In The State
- UIDAI Announces Phased Rollout Of Face Authentication Starting With Telecom Operators
- Consumer Court Orders BSNL To Pay Customer Rs 5,000 For Connection Delay
- Airtel, Zee Entertainment Join Hands To Drive Growth Of Digital Content
- TRAI To Soon Start Consultation On Traffic Management Practices For Net Neutrality
- DoT Blacklists Bank Guarantees Issued By Standard Chartered Bank
- Mobile Connectivity: BSNL Plan For Uncovered Areas Promises Savings Of Rs 6,000 Cr
- Whatsapp Backup Won’t Be Counted Against Google Drive Storage Limit, Here’s What It Means For You
- Unlocking Digital For Bharat USD 50 Billion Opportunity
- Is Bharti Airtel Short-Changing Its Minority Shareholders?
- What Is Still Holding Back India’s Long Promised Digital Revolution?
- Telecom Department May Allot, Not Auction E&V Bands
- Airtel Payments Bank, Bharti AXA Life Join Hands For Govt Insurance Scheme PMJJBY
- Airtel Announces Measures For Customers In Flood-hit Kerala
- Voda, Idea Pip Bharti In Race For New Subscriber Additions In April
- Vodafone And Idea Double Incentives For Retailers To Compete With Jio And Airtel
- Route Mobile Gets SEBI Go-ahead For ₹600-Cr IPO
- Nokia 6.1 Plus Is HMD Global’s Latest Phone That Flaunts A Notch Display: Price, Specifications
- ACT Fibernet Increases FUP Limit and Download Speeds For Its Broadband Plans In Coimbatore
- New Nvidia Gaming Chips Aim To Boost Realism Of Graphics
- Fortinet is the Only Vendor with Security Capabilities to Receive SD-WAN Recommended Rating in the First NSS Labs Software-Defined Wide Area Networking Test Report
- Apple Is Said To Plan Revamped Low-Cost Macs To Reignite Sales
- Huawei Caught Using A DSLR To Fake Smartphone Selfies
- Microsoft Reportedly Brings End-to-End Encryption On Skype
- 5G Rollout Could Create Up To 3 Million Jobs And Add $500 Billion to GDP
- Keysight Technologies Inc. (KEYS) Moves Higher On Volume Spike
- Strategy Analytics: Q1 2018 Smartphone Apps Processor Market Share: Chips with On-device Artificial Intelligence (AI) Grew Three Fold
- China Smartphone Units Drop by 6% YoY while Average Selling Prices Grow by 15% in 2Q18, IDC Reports
- Businesses Expect Industrial IoT to Boost their Revenues by $154 Mn Finds Inmarsat Study
- Impact of China-U.S.Trade War on Chinese Economy and ICT Market
- Strategy Analytics: Promising Future for IoT in Industrial Markets
- The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
- Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
- We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
- "With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
- Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
- The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
- Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
- Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.