September 20, 2019
Headlines of the Day
September 20, 2019
September 19, 2019
September 19, 2019
September 18, 2019
- DSCI, MeitY, Google India Join Hands For Digital Payment Abhiyan
- RWAs Can’t Block Any Telecom, Internet Service Provider: Panel
- Spectrum Auction Likely By January 2020
- Union Minister Asks Electronics Manufacturers To Take Full Advantage Of Tax Incentives
- $1 Billion Mobile Phones Exported In April-July: ICEA
- BSNL Launches High Speed 4G Service In Trichy
- Firms Mandated To Make PwD-Friendly Phones
- Hindi Second-Most Used Assistant Language Globally, Says Google
- India Tells Technology Firms To Protect User Privacy, Prevent Abuse
- Access To Internet Is A Basic Right, Says Kerala High Court
- Vodafone Idea Now Launches TurboNet 4G In Punjab
- Telecom Panel On 5G Yet To Finalise Report
- TRAI Seeks Opinions On New Mergers And Acquisitions Guidelines
- Vodafone Idea Jumps 11%, Hits Upper Circuit After TRAI Seeks Deadline Review For Zero IUC
- Projects Worth Rs 8588 Crore Approved For Telecom Towers, 4G In Northeast
- Jio Has Widest 4G Network, Airtel’s Coverage Grows Thrice Since Sept 2017: TRAI
- NCLAT Refuses To Entertain RCom Resolution Professional, Sends Him To NCLT
- R K Chugh Takes Over As President, IEEMA For 2019-20
- PMP, A Smart Solution To Make Mobile Phones In India, Pays Off
- Another Feather In Indian Railways Cap! Over 4700 Railway Stations Have Free High-Speed Public WiFi
- Data And Connectivity: How Edge Computing Will Help Deliver The Promises Of 5G Technology
- No Rise In Ambani’s Stake, Subsidiaries Shares Merged With RSHL: RIL
- Powering The Digital Economy; Building A Helpful Google For Everyone In India
- Google Assistant Is Coming To Phones Without Internet In India
- Global Operators Collaborate With Industry Partners To Facilitate O-RAN Testing And Integration
- RCom Subsidiary Files Bankruptcy Protection Without Prior Consent
- Bharti Airtel Gains On Plans To Cut Debt To By Half; Citi Remains Bullish
- BSNL’s Revival Plans To Be Delayed Further
- TRAI Invites Public Comments To Review Mobile Call Termination Rate Deadline
- Telecom Panel Meeting Today To Decide On 5G Rollout Plan
- TRAI Proposal: Jio, Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea To Clash Over Reduction In IUC Rate
- Spectrum Sale: DoT May Push Deadline For Bid Submission To Tweak Norms
- Is Data The New Oil?
- India’s FTAs: Threat Or Opportunity?
- Realme Ups The Ante, Eyes Top Spot In Diwali Online Sales
- Doctors Hail New Heart Health Tools On Apple Watch In India
- Eros Now Announces Collaboration With Microsoft To Develop Next Generation Online Video Platform
- OnePlus Announces Pop-Ups At 8 Cities Ahead Of OnePlus 7T Launch On Sept 26
- Samsung Galaxy A70s With 64MP Rear Camera In India This Month
There are not too many magazines in India that highlight the latest technology trends, particularly within the field of Information Communication Technology – “ICT”. Communications Today helps readers gain knowledge on developing technologies. Apart from technologies that help business, this magazine shares Government policy and guideline updates. Professional Audio Visual technologies are a key component in the ICT domain. I am happy that Communication Today highlights the science behind technologies that helps the ICT market’s growth in India. I am a regular reader and I wish the team of Communication Today all success in future.
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.