September 23, 2019
Headlines of the Day
September 23, 2019
September 23, 2019
September 20, 2019
September 20, 2019
September 19, 2019
- Indian Mobile Users Will Have To Wait Till 2025 For 5G Data Speeds
- TRAI Chief Conferred With IIT-K’s Alumnus Award
- India Looks To Gain More Than Advanced Countries From 5G
- Apple’s India Move Will Set Example For Investors: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Tax Cuts Bring No Key Benefits For Telecom Sector: I-Sec
- Cybersecurity Experts Raise Alarm Over New SIM Jacking Threat
- Decoding 5G: What Does This Future Tech Means For You
- DoT Asks Handset Makers To Provide IMEI Numbers By November
- India Is Now World’s Second Largest Mobile Manufacturer
- Airtel-Bharti AXA Life Tie Up For Insurance With Prepaid Plan
- Airtel Alleges Reliance Jio Of Gaming Interconnect Usage Patterns
- Google Maps Testing Incognito Mode Ahead Of Official Launch
- BSNL Services Will Take 2 More Days To Be Restored
- US Seeks Setting Up Of Dispute Panel By WTO Amid Dispute Over India’s Tariffs On ICT Goods
- North East To Get Comprehensive Telecom Development Policy
- Mobile Phone Industry Welcomes Tax Cut, Says Policy Could Boost Production To $190 Billion Target By 2025
- TRAI Seeks Public Views To Fast-Track, Simplify M&As In Telecom Sector
- COAI: No Major Gain For Telecom Industry From Corporate Tax Rate Cut
- Handset Makers Anticipate Decrease Taxes To Provide Fillip To R&D, Manufacturing
- BSNL Pays August Salaries To Staff: CMD
- TRAI Seeks View On 11-Digit Mobile Numbers
- DSCI, MeitY, Google India Join Hands For Digital Payment Abhiyan
- RWAs Can’t Block Any Telecom, Internet Service Provider: Panel
- Spectrum Auction Likely By January 2020
- Union Minister Asks Electronics Manufacturers To Take Full Advantage Of Tax Incentives
- $1 Billion Mobile Phones Exported In April-July: ICEA
- BSNL Launches High Speed 4G Service In Trichy
- Firms Mandated To Make PwD-Friendly Phones
- Hindi Second-Most Used Assistant Language Globally, Says Google
- India Tells Technology Firms To Protect User Privacy, Prevent Abuse
- Access To Internet Is A Basic Right, Says Kerala High Court
- Vodafone Idea Now Launches TurboNet 4G In Punjab
- Telecom Panel On 5G Yet To Finalise Report
- TRAI Seeks Opinions On New Mergers And Acquisitions Guidelines
- Will WeWork CEO Adam Neumann’s Exit Affect Indian Coworking Industry?
- Festive Sale: Realme To Offer Discounts Worth Rs 300 Crore
- Nokia 7.2 Goes On Sale In India
- Asus ROG Phone 2 With Snapdragon 855+ SoC, 120Hz Display Launched In India
- Keysight Technologies Hosted Keysight World 2019 In India
- TE Connectivity Signs Definitive Agreement To Acquire Silicon Microstructures
- Patent Troll Using 2018 Patent To Sue Apple Over 2014 Shortcuts Technology
- Highlights Of The Day: TSMC Extending Life Of Moore’s Law
- Initial iPhone 11 Sales Beat Market Expectations In Taiwan
- Samsung Slips 26 Notches In Global Corporate Reputation Ranking
There are not too many magazines in India that highlight the latest technology trends, particularly within the field of Information Communication Technology – “ICT”. Communications Today helps readers gain knowledge on developing technologies. Apart from technologies that help business, this magazine shares Government policy and guideline updates. Professional Audio Visual technologies are a key component in the ICT domain. I am happy that Communication Today highlights the science behind technologies that helps the ICT market’s growth in India. I am a regular reader and I wish the team of Communication Today all success in future.
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.