IoT is at a relatively nascent stage in India. However, it is going to be the next big thing for operators as India rapidly grows into a hub for IoT solutions and reaches USD 1.9 billion by 2020.
- South Africa: MTN Acquires Simfy Africa And Prepares Its Launch On The Streaming Market … November 2018
- Big Data Needs A Big Re-Think: Consumers Are More Anxious, But Businesses Can Restore Trust With Greater Transparency November 2018
- Oracle Buys Talari Networks November 2018
- Airbus To Build 2 New Satellites For Eutelsat’s Hotbird Fleet November 2018
- GoZone WiFi Expands Partnerships To Include Cambium Networks, Ruckus Networks, And Mist Systems To Bring Presence Analytics Solution To New Markets November 2018