IoT is at a relatively nascent stage in India. However, it is going to be the next big thing for operators as India rapidly grows into a hub for IoT solutions and reaches USD 1.9 billion by 2020.
- SK Telecom To Enhance 5G Equipment Compatibility September 2018
- Orange Bank’s CEO Coisne To Resign In Next Few Weeks – Sources September 2018
- IBM Releases Open-Source Developer Toolkit To Identify Bias In AI Algorithms September 2018
- Dell Technologies (DVMT) Downgraded By ValuEngine To Hold September 2018
- Apple Leads Global Premium Phone Market; OnePlus Enters Top 5: Counterpoint September 2018