August 19, 2019
Headlines of the Day
- Airtel 3.0 – An Exciting Digital Future Gets Unveiled @ IMC 2018
- Wireless Subscriber Base Increases By 9.9 Million: ICRA
- Hybrid Networking: The Best of Both Worlds
- Day One-Indian Mobile Congress 2018, IMC 2018 Began On A Grand-Scale At Aero City, New Delhi. A Report
- Smartphones Emerge As Bright Spot For Indian Manufacturing
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Calls on IT Sector To Pool Resources For Social Causes
- Telecom User Base Touches 1.18 Billion In August: TRAI
- Bharti Airtel Q2 Results Today; Here’s What Top Brokerages Expect
- Fibre Infra Must For Unleashing Full Potential of 5G: TRAI Chief
- How Reliance Jio Is Consolidating Presence In Entertainment
- India Supports Digitisation But Won’t Compromise on Data Integrity: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- India May Be Among Late Adopters of 5G Services As Telcos Focus on 4G, Says Moody
- ZTE Unveils End-To-End 5G Solutions At India Mobile Congress 2018
- Reliance Jio Amasses over 51% Market Share In Broadband Services
- Veecon Rok Partners BSNL To Roll Out Wifi In 25 Cities; To Invest ₹36,000 Crore
- Airtel’s Africa Arm Gets $1.25 Bn From 6 Investors, IPO To Follow
- India’s Rapid Growing Internet Services Industry Will Create 1.2 Crore Jobs
- Telcos Appeal Government To Make Aadhaar Verification Voluntary
- RIL Takes Reliance Jio Route For Jio Payments Bank Launch
- Ban on Aadhaar Linking May Crimp Growth of Financial Players: Report
- Here’s What India Needs To Unleash The Prowess of 5G, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data: TRAI Chief
- AP Making Efforts To Provide Net Access To Every Home
- No Near-Term End Seen For Telcos Long Tunnel of Pains: Report
- As VoLTE Picks Up In India, Ericsson Eyes A Share In Analytics Segment
- Reliance Acquires 58.92% Stake In Den Networks, 51.34% Share In Hathway
- Govt To Launch App For Access To Public Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Final Chance: Pay Ericsson Rs. 550 Crore By Dec 15, Anil Ambani’s RCom Told
- Telecom Industry Faces Major Hurdle, Over 60,000 Employees Likely To Face Layoffs
- India To De-License Spectrum For WiFi And 5G In 5 GHz Band
- Reliance Jio & Airtel Working To Implement Artificial Intelligence (AI) To Improve Customer Service
- HFCL Bags Rs 366 Cr Order From BSNL Under Bharat Net Project
- Brace For More Job Loss As Telecom Sector May Let Go of 65,000 Employees By March End
- SC Gives RCom Time Till 15 December To Clear Rs 550 Crore Dues To Ericsson
- Nokia, BSNL To Explore Public Safety Initiatives In India
- Governments Look Beyond Android And iOS To Secure Devices
- Macquarie Completes Acquisition Of UK Telecoms Company Kcom
- Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Camera Maker Accuses Apple Of Stealing Dual Camera Tech In iPhones
- WhatsApp From Facebook Tag Added In Latest Beta
- Google’s Android, Undisputed Leader Of Smartphone OS
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.