October 22, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- October 17, 2018
- October 16, 2018
- October 15, 2018
- Vodafone Idea To Award New Network Contracts To Nokia, Ericsson, Huawei In A Week; ZTE May Lose Biz
- IT Min Gets Over 400 Responses on Draft Personal Data Protection Bill
- I Continue To Believe Aadhaar Disclosure Does Not Raise Digital Risks: RS Sharma
- HC Declines PIL Against Poor Telecom Signals
- Vodafone Sakhi Mobile Safety Service Launched
- First India-Israel Innovation Centre Opens In Bengaluru
- Airtel 4G Network Coverage Expanded In Assam
- Data Localisation: Jaitley Meets RBI DG, IT Secy
- MTNL May Issue Preferential Shares To Launch 4G Services, Looks To Raise Rs 6,292 Cr: Report
- Why 4G Does Not Guarantee Great Mobile Video In India
- Smartphone Sales: Over 5 days, Online Retailers Hope To Sell 10 Million Units – Check Details of Festival Season Smartphone Projections
- Call Connection Time, Call Mute on TRAI’s Radar; Seeks Operators Data For A Fix
- Telcos Seek Alternative Digital Identification Process For New Users
- IBM India Plans To Tap New Revenue Streams From Telecom Companies
- Draft Electronics Policy Aims $400 Bn Manufacturing Ecosystem Turnover By 2025
- Consumer Seeks Rs 10 Mn From Vodafone, NCDRC Fines Him For Frivolous Appeal
- HC Declines Plea on Call Drops In Capital
- Here Is One Aadhaar Solution That Telcos & Fintech Cos Can Use Till SC Concerns Are Addressed
- Huawei (Finally!) Gets 5G Invite From India
- TRAI Demands Public Views on Spectrum Charges For Satellite-Based Phone Services
- Roam Seamlessly on Public WiFi Next Year Onwards
- Vodafone Makes Postpaid Plans Affordable By 20% For Apple iPhone Users
- Delhi HC Asks CBI To Provide Trial Court Records To Raja, Others In 2G Scam Cases
- Tariff War! BSNL Takes on Reliance Jio With This New Recharge Pack Ahead of Festive Season
- Govt Exempts Wireless Chargers, Low-Range Devices From Licensing Norms
- As Users Dip, Data Drives Growth In India’s Telecom Sector
- Net Neutrality Debate: More Transpiracy Needed For ‘Specialised’ VoIp And IPTV Services
- Telcos, Tower Companies May Access BharatNet For Wi-Fi, 4G Rollout
- Vodafone Gets Aggressive, Offers Rs 189 Recharge Pack Beats Reliance Jio?
- No 4G Connectivity In State Maoist Dists
- Idea Cellular 4G Services Now Live In Kolkata, Offers 10GB Data To All Users
- India’s Wired Broadband Connections Face Free Fall
- 5G Testbed To Be Fully Operational By 2021: Project Coordinator
- RBI’s Data Localisation Norms To Improve Surveillance, Cross-Border Probes’
- Huawei’s India Investment Plan To Address Local Concerns, Create Jobs: Analysts
- Sify Technologies Reports Revenues of INR 5509 Million For Second Quarter of FY 2018-19
- Apple’s October 30 Event, iPhone XR And Watch Series 4 In India: Why Next Week Could Be Big For Apple
- Oppo Find X Outed For Benchmark Cheating
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Calls For Bloomberg To Retract Chinese Spy Chip Report
- KT Chooses Samsung, Nokia, Ericsson As 5G Equipment Partners
- Germany Urges Global Minimum Tax For Digital Giants
- Japan Govt Wants Greater Competition Among Wireless Carriers -Suga
- China Unicom Expects Net Profit To Jump 117 Pct In First Three Quarters
- Spain Considers New Taxes on Internet Companies
- Ethernet Switch Market Grows To USD 6.7 Bn 2Q18
- Smartphone Market To Reach US$ 1,503,280.1 Mn By 2026 – Transparency Market Research
- Ciena Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- IDC Forecasts Telecom (Compute And Storage) Infrastructure Market to Reach $16.35 Billion In 2022
- Artificial Intelligence Jobs See Increased Uptake Among Indian Job Seekers
- The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
- Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
- We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
- "With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
- Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
- The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
- Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
- Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.