July 17, 2019
Headlines of the Day
- Vodafone Idea Shows Interest In In-Flight Services
- Why India Needs To Do Much More On Data Privacy
- DoT Floats Draft Proposal On 4G Spectrum To BSNL, MTNL
- Telecom Targets Turnaround
- Speedtest Parent Ookla Bullish On Indian Market With Rising User Base
- Jio Tops 4G Download And Vodafone In Upload Speed For March 2019
- TRAI Looks To Ensure Level Playing Field Between Telcos And OTT Players
- Arbitrary Ban On Social Media Platforms Will Impede FDI: IAMAI
- Twitter Appoints Manish Maheshwari As India MD
- Supreme Court Directs Madras HC To Decide Plea Of TikTok App On April 24
- MTNL’s Sustainability Important For Customers, Market: Chaiman & MD PL Purwar
- Vodafone Idea And Sony LIV Partner To Bring Premium Content To Customers
- Finolex Cables Dragged Into Family Dispute
- Reliance Retail’s Cellphone, Consumer Electronics Sale Doubles
- Reliance Jio’s Falling ARPU May Be Good News For Sector
- Synergy Will Bring In Rs 6200 Crore, Vodafone Idea Says In CapEx Plan
- Why Telecommunications Reforms Are Vital For India
- With RCom Deal Terminated, Jio Is Ready To Buy Spectrum From Open Market
- Airtel’s Rs 25,000 Crore Rights Issue To Open On May 3
- TikTok’s Parent ByteDance To Invest $1 Billion In India In Next Three Years
- Reliance Jio Announces Launch Of GigaFiber In 1600 Cities
- A Billionaire’s Bet On India’s Rising Middle Class Is Paying Off
- 60% Indian Firms Worried About Internet Security
- Jio Says RCom Sharing Deal Stands, Won’t Be Affected In Case Deal Stops
- Reliance Posts Highest Quarterly Net Profit Of Rs 10,362 Crore In Q4
- Reliance Jio, BSNL Drive Telecom Subscriber Growth To 120.5 Crore In February
- Non-Availability Of 4G Spectrum Keeps BSNL Behind Its Competitors
- Reliance Jio Sets New 4G Availability Record In India
- Will Telecom Sector Reverse Falling Trend?
- RCom Promoters Shareholding Declines To 22% In January-March This Year
- Taxes On Telecom Similar To Non-Essential Items : Vodafone Idea CEO
- Real Reason Why Mukesh Ambani Is Among TIME’s 100 Most Influential People
- BSNL May Lease Out Bharat Net’s Optical Fibre Base To Fight Financial Crisis
- Government Asks Apple And Google To Take Down TikTok From App Stores
- Mindtree Is Not Being Snatched, Coming Under Bigger Tree: L&T CEO & MD
- Best Yet To Come, Says Azim Premji At Last AGM As Wipro Chief
- At USD 19.6 Billion, Tatas Most Valued Brand While LIC And Infosys Follow
- Facebook Moves Closer To Launching WhatsApp Payment Service In India
- Evalueserve Selects Trend Micro To Secure Its Virtualized Environments
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.