July 16, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- To Avoid Becoming A ‘Fallen Angel’, Bharti Airtel Plans Massive Debt Cut To Protect Credit Rating
- Android P: Top Features We Wanted, What They Do And How They Will Benefit You
- With Jio Money, We Will Accelerate Digital India Mission Further, says CEO of Sodexo Benefits and Rewards Services
- Walmart is Buying Controlling Stake in Flipkart, Confirms Softbank CEO Son
- Airtel Said To Plan Africa Unit IPO In USD 4.6 Billion Debt Cut
- Vodafone Takes on Rival Deutsche Telekom, Buys Liberty Global for USD 21.8 Bn
- Ericsson-RComm Dispute: NCLT Reserves Order On Insolvency Proceedings
- Broadband India Forum Increases Operational Focus on 5G, Internet-of-Things (IoT) and Inclusivity
- TRAI Mulls Penalty On Operators Not Meeting New Quality Of Service Norms For December Quarter
- NDCP 2018 Draft Focuses on Making the Sector Financially Strong: ASSOCHAM
- RCom-GCX, PrimeTel Strengthen Partnership to Upgrade Subsea Cable System
- Call Connect: TRAI Now Bats For The Middle Way
- Airtel to Roll Out 8,000 New Sites, 4,200 Km of OFC
- GTL Infra Lenders May Sell Loans To Asset Reconstruction Companies
- TRAI Issues Draft to Tweak Interconnect Regulations
- NITI Aayog, Google Collaborate To Help AI Ecosystem Grow
- COAI Welcomes Ciena as an Associate Member
- COAI Welcomes Ciena as an Associate Member
- TRAI Issued 26 Orders For Fines On Pesky Calls In 2017
- Instagram Payments: Here’s Everything You Need To Know About New Feature
- Reliance Jio’s FTTH Broadband Services To Offer Up to 1.1TB of Free Internet Data For A Month: Report
- Jio’s 4G Feature Phone Yet To Ring The Right Tone In Rural Markets
- How Aircel’s Sivasankaran Came To Owe Tata Group Companies Rs 9 billion
- Reliance Jio May Get Additional Rs 60,000 Crore Firepower
- Delhi HC Rejects Centre’s Plea Against Vodafone’s International Arbitrations
- Despite Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Jio Hit, Incumbents Cling To Market Share
- Podcast | Telecom Wars: A New Hope For Airtel In Africa
- This Smartphone has Four Cameras, Launching in India Next Week
- Infosys Sees Subcontracting Costs Going Up a Notch Higher in June Quarter
- Apple’s 3 Key Executives Quit their Jobs in India
- Honor Schedules Event on July 24 in India, Could Launch Honor 9i (2018)
- Huawei Nova 3, Nova 3i will be Amazon India Exclusive from July 26
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
"With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.