July 16, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- Telcos See Little Revenue Potential In Domestic In-Flight Services
- Why President Kovind Bets On Mobile Phones, Internet, Digital Payments For Pushing Services, Startups
- Airtel Grows Bigger With Over 330 Million Customers, Completes Telenor Acquisition
- Idea Vodafone May Face Conflict of Interest in Telecom Tower Deal
- Reliance Jio Moves SC Against Delhi HC Breather to Bharti Airtel Over IPL Ad Campaign
- DoT okays Airtel-Telenor Merger; Here is How the Deal Unfolded
- IT Services: Q4 Results Do Not Suggest a Turnaround
- Jio Rs 199 postpaid plan vs Airtel Rs 399 vs Vodafone Rs 399 vs Idea Rs 389: Which one is the best pick?
- DoT Approves Merger of Bharti Airtel and Telenor India
- Apple Watch Series 3 LTE: Know Price, Features, And Airtel, Jio Offers
- How Reliance Jio’s new 199 Plan Could Spark Tariff War: Experts Speak
- Walmart-Flipkart deal: I-T To Seek Share Purchase Pact To Fix Tax Liability
- Infratel-Indus Mega Tower Merger Unlikely To Hit Jobs: Bharti Official
- Moody’s Bets On India’s Compelling GDP! Says, Flipkart’s Stake Acquisition ‘Credit Positive’ For Walmart
- Apple Watch: Jio Claims Bharti violating Licence Conditions
- Paytm May Process Rs 600 Bn In Monthly Bank Transfers By End Of This Year
- WhatsApp Admin Alert!
- Reliance Jio Files Complaint Against Airtel Over Apple Watch eSim Service
- Reliance Jio Tariff Pulls Down Shares Of Telecom Companies
- Move to Privatize MTNL, a Warning to BSNL
- Bharti Airtel Loses Rs 12,000 Crore In M-Cap As Jefferies Says Jio’s Postpaid Offer To Dent ARPU’s
- BSNL Needs To Focus On Customer Service To Dispel Negative Customer Perception : Manoj Sinha
- After Flipkart Deal, Walmart to Open 50 New Stores in India
- HC Modifies Interim Order Asking Airtel To Change Disclaimer Of Its IPL Commercials
- In-flight Data And Voice Connectivity: DoT, Aviation Ministry To Meet Next Week To Chart Out Framework
- WhatsApp’s ‘Black Dot’ Bug hits iPhone
- Jio Bowls Another Googly With International Calling Rates At 50 P/Min
- Mukesh Ambani’s RJio piles on Pressure With New Rs 199 Postpaid Plan
- DoT says Bharti-Telenor Deal Clearance In A Month, Sees Voda-Idea Merger Nod Before June
- DoT Seeks Clarification from TRAI on Wi-Fi Calling Service
- NITI Aayog Welcomes USD 16 bn Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Airtel Plans Paring USD 4.6 Billion of Debt in Three Years
- Had No Choice But To Sell Tower And Fibre Assets To Jio, Reliance Infratel Tells NCLAT
- Merger & Acquisitions Get A Boost: SC Junks DoT Plea on Bharti-Telenor
- This Smartphone has Four Cameras, Launching in India Next Week
- Infosys Sees Subcontracting Costs Going Up a Notch Higher in June Quarter
- Apple’s 3 Key Executives Quit their Jobs in India
- Honor Schedules Event on July 24 in India, Could Launch Honor 9i (2018)
- Huawei Nova 3, Nova 3i will be Amazon India Exclusive from July 26
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
"With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.