November 20, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- November 19, 2018
- November 19, 2018
- November 19, 2018
- November 15, 2018
- November 15, 2018
- November 15, 2018
- Response Of ICRA – NDCP 2018
- Monetization A Significant Hurdle to Reliance Jio’s Content Strategy
- Response From IAMAI – NDCP 2018
- Infrastructure Providers 2.0 : Making India Digitally Ready
- Telcos Must Provide High Level of Consumer Satisfaction: Modi
- Anil Ambani Seeks To Sell Control of Indebted Telecom Unit
- ICRA: Wireless Subscriber Base Increases By 10.6 Million Led By Healthy Subscriber Addition By RJio; Wireless Broadband Subscriber Base Maintains Strong Growth Momentum
- Telecom Regulator To Consult Stakeholders on New Policy Goals
- Cabinet Approves NDCP-2018
- TRAI To Be Renamed As DCRAI Soon, Says Manoj Sinha
- DoT Moves To Classify Dues Aircel Owes As Statutory
- Tenders For Wi-Fi Service In Villages By Year-End: Telecom Secretary Aruna Sundararajan
- Mobile Number Portability: TRAI Cuts Porting Time Within A Circle To 2 Days, To Fine Telcos For Flouting Rules
- Jio’s Market Share Zooms After It Raises Stakes With Higher Capex
- Jio 4G Coverage In C-category Telecom Circles Is The Prime Reason Behind Surge In AGR: Report
- Telecom Policy Could Attract $100 Bn Investment By 2022
- 4G Footprint Almost 100 Percent In Karna, Says Airtel
- Reliance Jio May Unveil 5G Services Within 6 Months of Spectrum Allocation: Report
- HFCL Rises 2% As Co Receives Purchase Order Worth Rs 558 Cr From BSNL
- RCOM & GCX Announce Strategic Transformation Plans Across India & Emerging MarketS
- Two Strategic Investors Look To Buy RCom’s Residual Business
- FDI In Telecom Sees 5-Fold Rise In 3 Years; New Policy Aims $100 Billion Investment By 2022 : Manoj Sinha
- COAI’s Statement On TRAI’s Regulation On MNP To Be Shared With Media
- Reliance Communications Gets Relief From Bondholders As Deadline Looms
- Department of Telecom Puts Aadhaar-Based Face Authentication On Hold
- Indian Operators Face DoT Demand For Guarantees Worth $4.5 Billion
- DoT For Gradual Drop In Long-Distance Call Rates
- Airtel Announces Network Expansion Plans For These States
- Airtel, Vodafone Idea CEOs Discuss 5G Roadmap In India, Telecom Sector Demands At 5G Congress 2018
- Reliance Jio Most Benefited From Smaller Operators Shut Down: TRAI
- 5G Spectrum Auction: India Govt Targets 2019-End
- New Telecom Policy May Be Placed Before Cabinet On Wednesday
- Indian Businesses Worried Over Data Privacy, Cyber Security: Dell Survey
- All Telecom Equipment Used By Operators Will Have To Undergo Mandatory Testing
- Driven By Hefty Sale In India, China, Xiaomi Swings To Net Profit In Q3
- Policy On Data Protection Likely To Get Tighter Worldwide: Fortinet
- Realme U1 To Launch In November 28 To Be Exclusively Available On Amazon
- Apple Defends Its Billion Dollar Deal With Google By Claiming The Latter As Best Search Engine
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Starts Receiving MIUI 10 Stable Update Based On Android 8.1 Oreo In India
- Telecom Italia Appoints Luigi Gubitosi As New Chief Executive
- Keysight Technologies, China Telecom Collaborate To Accelerate Commercial Deployment Of 5G Technology
- Action Slows In 28 GHz Spectrum Auction, But Bids Pass $85M Mark
- Million Of Password Resets And Two-Factor Authentication Codes Exposed In Unsecured Vovox DB.
- Instagram Has Suffered A Serious Security Leak That Might Have Exposed User’s Passwords, Revealed The Information Website
- The Satellite Phone Market Will Register A CAGR Of Over 4% By 2023
- Forcepoint Reveals Cybersecurity Predictions For 2019
- Global Study Reveals Increased SD-WAN Deployments, But Networking And Security Challenges Persist
- Ethernet Switch Market Grows To USD 6.7 Bn 2Q18
- Smartphone Market To Reach US$ 1,503,280.1 Mn By 2026 – Transparency Market Research
- The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
- Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
- We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
- "With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
- Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
- The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
- Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
- Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.