September 24, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- September 19, 2018
- September 10, 2018
- September 6, 2018
- Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Jio Continues Eating Into Incumbent Subscriber Pie
- DoT Moves Supreme Court To Seek Rs 33,000 Crore Spectrum Dues
- Airtel, Idea, Reliance Communications Shares Sink By Up To 12%; What’s Cooking In Telecom?
- 100 Gbps By 2019! ISRO Says These 4 Satellites Will Make It Possible
- Airtel To Start Doorstep Delivery of iPhone XS And iPhone XS Max From September 28
- Free WiFi Across Bengaluru In Six Months, Says Deputy CM Parameshwara
- Reliance Jio Appoints Shyam Mardikar As Group CTO of Mobile Networks
- India Has Only A Meagre 17.4% Women Mobile Subscribers, Says DoT Data
- TRAI Rules Out Interference In Telecom Tariffs
- Heavy Job Losses of Up To 75,000 To In Telecom Sector Due To M&A, But Reliance Jio Continues To Hire Big
- Spectrum Auction For 5G Likely In Later Half of 2019: Telecom Secretary
- AAP Government Exploring Different Models To Execute Free Wi-Fi Facility In Delhi
- Airtel v/s Reliance Jio To Play Out Next In Regional Content
- Too Much Disturbance
- Jio Says Only Indian Telco To Offer iPhone eSIM Activation For Prepaid Users
- BSNL Iinks Deal With Softbank, NTT To Roll Out 5G, IoT Service
- Vodafone Idea Sends Letter To DoT Asking To Recalculate Spectrum Prices
- Telecom Has Revived, Now Among Fastest Growing Sectors : Narendra Modi
- RCom Caps Borrowing Limit To Rs 50,000 Crore
- Government Starts Selection Process For BSNL CMD Post
- Government Is Determined To Make Public WiFi A Success: Aruna Sundararajan
- Airtel, Reliance Jio And Sterlite Tech Bid For Aircel Assets, Says Report
- SC Extends Deadline By 3 Months For Aircel-Maxis Deal Probe
- Jio, Airtel Among Four Companies Bidding For Aircel’s Fibre Assets
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Already Impacting Today’s Jobs
- China Urges India To Be Fair To Chinese Telecom Firms
- Anil Ambani’s Telecom Monopoly Forecast May Be Wrong, Unless Rules Change
- Mandatory Localisation Can Stifle Innovation: Rishad Premji on Data Privacy
- Anil Ambani Says Telecom May Soon Be A Monopoly, Thanks Brother Mukesh For Support
- RCom Awaiting Final Govt Approval For Spectrum Sharing And Trading: Anil Ambani
- Vodafone Idea Ltd Plans To Renegotiate Terms With Telecom Equipment Vendors
- Nasscom Launches Accelerate 10X To Mentor Deep-Tech Start-Ups
- RIL Plans To Set Up Reliance Jio Hubs In Smaller Towns
- TRAI Consultation Paper On Fiberisation Soon
- Panasonic To Foray Into Flagship Smartphone Segment In India
- Android At 10: Google’s Mobile OS Has Come A Long Way
- Mobile-First Workforce To Drive SaaS Cloud Growth In India, Says Oracle India Exec
- NETGEAR Launches GS108LP Unmanaged PoE Switch With 8 Gigabit Port In India
- Regulatory Issues Continue To Plague Tech Giants; Firms Turn Focus on Skills
- The Future Of Networking Is 5G: Businesses Must Prepare Now
- 5G Brings Promise of Innovation Tinged With Conflicts
- Intel Launches The 1.5 TB Optane SSD 905p – The Highest Capacity Optane Drive Yet
- Trump’s China War Puts US Tech And Telecom Companies In The Cross Hairs
- Orange Business Announces Support For AWS
- Ciena Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- IDC Forecasts Telecom (Compute And Storage) Infrastructure Market to Reach $16.35 Billion In 2022
- Artificial Intelligence Jobs See Increased Uptake Among Indian Job Seekers
- Webscales Need to Partner With Telcos to Bring Atmospheric Satellite Services to Unconnected, Says GlobalData
- Smartphones Can Get Even Bigger If Vendors Are Willing To Risk It, Says GlobalData
- The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
- Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
- We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
- "With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
- Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
- The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
- Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
- Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.