November 13, 2019
Headlines of the Day
November 13, 2019
November 13, 2019
November 12, 2019
November 12, 2019
November 11, 2019
- Vodafone Posts Loss On New India Fallout
- Vodafone CEO Says India Venture Is At Risk Of Collapse
- Airtel, Bharti Infra Among Bidders For RCom Assets
- Vodafone Balances Indian Nightmare With Solid Numbers Elsewhere
- DoT Asks BSNL To Take Steps On ITS Officers Salaries
- Vodafone’s Future In India In Doubt After Latest Setback
- Can WANI Be To Telecom What UPI Is To Payments?
- Govt. Within Its Rights To Hold Spectrum Auction, But Older Telecom Firms Unlikely To Bid: COAI
- Chennai-Andaman Submarine Cable System Project To Be Completed By 2020
- Free Internet Access Should Be A Basic Human Right
- Kumar Mangalam Birla, Vodafone Idea Executives Meet Cabinet Secretary
- Licence Fee Dues: DoT Likely To Start Sending Notices This Week
- Bengal Govt. Owes Rs 46 Crore To BSNL, CM’s Intervention Sought
- Price War In India’s Telecom Market: Vodafone May Suffer $1.1 Billion Writedown
- Telangana Has Lowest Number Of Internet Users
- Nearly 70,000 BSNL Employees Opted For VRS So Far: Chairman
- Identify Products Whose Import Can Be Reduced: Commerce Ministry
- Telecom Players To Lead Digital Transformation In India
- Mobile Phone Firm Told To Pay Handset Cost, Rs 8000 Relief
- Inside The Battle To Save India’s Telcos
- Adopt Digital Villages As Part Of CSR, Govt. Will Godfather Them
- BSNL To Launch 4G Services Soon, Rs. 12,000 Crore Investment In Offing
- Row Over AGR Dues May Cast Shadow On 5G Spectrum Auctions
- DoT Directs Circle Heads To Treat Airtel, Tata Teleservices As Separate Companies
- Slowdown Blues: Demand Worries Likely To Dim IT Firms Growth Outlook
- More Than 1 Lakh Stolen Mobile Phones In India Have The Same IMEI Number
- Prasad Exhorts DoT Officers To Become Torchbearers Of Tech Transformation
- Govt. Considering 25% Safeguard Duty On Imports Of Single-Mode Optical Fibre
- Even A 10 Percent Hike In Tariffs May Fetch Telcos Rs 35,000 Crore: DoT
- BSNL Mulls Biz Continuity Measures Amid VRS Plan Rollout; Talks On With DoT
- Over 60,000 BSNL, MTNL Employees Have Opted For VRS So Far: Telecom Secretary
- TRAI To Review Regulatory Regime For International Call Termination Charges
- Airtel, Vodafone Idea To Announce Q2 Results On November 14
- Garg Action Plan-IV: Privatise BSNL/MTNL, Lower 5G Auction Base Price
- Samsung Galaxy M50 To Reportedly Launch In India On November 15
- ColorOS 7 Set To Launch In India On November 26
- Vivo Y15 And Y12 Price Slashed In India
- ZTE India Powering Fastway’s Next Generation IPTV And FTTH Network
- Tata Communications Continues To Drive Growth And Profitability Delivers PAT Of INR 54 Crore For Q2
There are not too many magazines in India that highlight the latest technology trends, particularly within the field of Information Communication Technology – “ICT”. Communications Today helps readers gain knowledge on developing technologies. Apart from technologies that help business, this magazine shares Government policy and guideline updates. Professional Audio Visual technologies are a key component in the ICT domain. I am happy that Communication Today highlights the science behind technologies that helps the ICT market’s growth in India. I am a regular reader and I wish the team of Communication Today all success in future.
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.