September 20, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- September 19, 2018
- September 10, 2018
- September 6, 2018
- RCom Caps Borrowing Limit To Rs 50,000 Crore
- Government Starts Selection Process For BSNL CMD Post
- Government Is Determined To Make Public WiFi A Success: Aruna Sundararajan
- Airtel, Reliance Jio And Sterlite Tech Bid For Aircel Assets, Says Report
- Jio, Airtel Among Four Companies Bidding For Aircel’s Fibre Assets
- SC Extends Deadline By 3 Months For Aircel-Maxis Deal Probe
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Already Impacting Today’s Jobs
- China Urges India To Be Fair To Chinese Telecom Firms
- Anil Ambani’s Telecom Monopoly Forecast May Be Wrong, Unless Rules Change
- Mandatory Localisation Can Stifle Innovation: Rishad Premji on Data Privacy
- Anil Ambani Says Telecom May Soon Be A Monopoly, Thanks Brother Mukesh For Support
- RCom Awaiting Final Govt Approval For Spectrum Sharing And Trading: Anil Ambani
- Vodafone Idea Ltd Plans To Renegotiate Terms With Telecom Equipment Vendors
- Nasscom Launches Accelerate 10X To Mentor Deep-Tech Start-Ups
- RIL Plans To Set Up Reliance Jio Hubs In Smaller Towns
- Trai Consultation Paper On Fiberisation Soon
- Indian Telcos In Stifled Condition As Spectrums Get Priced Exorbitantly
- Why Tariff War In Telecom Sector Won’t End Anytime Soon
- July numbers: Reliance Jio Displaces Vodafone As 2nd Largest Operator By Subscribers
- Govt Likely To Allocate 4G Spectrum To BSNL, MTNL By December
- India Keen To Be Data Analysis Hub But Will Not Tolerate Data Misuse: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Reliance Communications To Exit Telecom Business Fully, To Focus on Realty In Future: Anil Ambani
- Vodafone Idea May Go With Fewer Network Partners
- AGM For Six Anil Ambani Group Firms on Tuesday, RCom To Be First
- RCom To Commercially Develop 133-Acre IT Park In Navi Mumbai
- Vodafone To Develop Integrated SIM (iSIM) Technology With Arm For IoT
- People Warned About Telecom Tower Fraud
- Consumers Outreach Programme By TRAI
- TRAI: No Scientific Proof So Far That Mobile Tower Radiation Is A Health Risk
- Vodafone Idea Board Approves Merger With Aditya Birla Telecom
- ISRO To Launch Three More Satellites For Bandwidth Connectivity
- A.I. And Robotics Will Create Almost 60 Million More Jobs Than They Destroy By 2022, Report Says
- India Calling: 5G Networks May Be In Place By 2020
- DoT Awaits Clarification From Shipping Ministry On In-Flight Connectivity Norms
- Apple Leads Global Premium Phone Market; OnePlus Enters Top 5: Counterpoint
- Dell Technologies (DVMT) Downgraded By ValuEngine To Hold
- IBM Releases Open-Source Developer Toolkit To Identify Bias In AI Algorithms
- Huawei Wins 5G Telecom Service Innovation & IoT Leadership Awards At TechXLR8 Asia Awards 2018
- LG G7+ ThinQ: Smart Device But Not Flashy
- Ciena Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- IDC Forecasts Telecom (Compute And Storage) Infrastructure Market to Reach $16.35 Billion In 2022
- Artificial Intelligence Jobs See Increased Uptake Among Indian Job Seekers
- Webscales Need to Partner With Telcos to Bring Atmospheric Satellite Services to Unconnected, Says GlobalData
- Smartphones Can Get Even Bigger If Vendors Are Willing To Risk It, Says GlobalData
- The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
- Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
- We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
- "With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
- Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
- The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
- Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
- Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.