February 22, 2019
Headlines of the Day
February 19, 2019
February 18, 2019
February 15, 2019
February 13, 2019
- Now Register Complaint With DoT Against Offensive WhatsApp Messages
- JioSaavn Only Indian Company To Make It To 50 Most Innovative Companies List
- Govt Plans Rs 8500 Crore VRS For MTNL, BSNL
- Voda Idea Says Flush With Funds For 2 Years, Even Sans Tariff Hike
- Crippling Data Rules May Hit India’s Global Analytics Dreams
- Open Source Is Where Innovation Happens
- DCC To Take Call On Rs 3050 Crores On Airtel, Vodafone, Idea
- Parliamentary Panel Summons Top Bosses Of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram
- RCom Looks To Real Estate Assets To Pay Ericsson Dues
- TRAI Releases Annual Report For The Year 2017-18 -Telecom Sector
- Vodafone Idea 5G Rollout: Ericsson To Deploy Network In 8 Circles
- Reliance Communications Urges Lenders To Release Rs 260 Crore To Ericsson
- User Base For 2G, 3G Shrinking As Upwardly Mobile Take To 4G
- First 5G Experience Of Indian Consumers Will Likely Be At A Sports Event
- MTNL Shares Jump 19 Percent On Likely Revival Measures
- Fuelled By 4G, India’s Data Traffic Surges 109 Percent In 2018
- India Will Not Be Cowed In Internet Consultations: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Only Reliance Jio, BSNL Added Mobile Users In December; Vodafone Idea, Airtel Lose lakhs
- Reliance-Ericsson Case: I Am Sure Rcom Will Honor Supreme Court Order, Says Mukul Rohatgi
- Vodafone Connects 5G Smartphones To Its Network For First Time
- MTNL Submits Bailout Plea, Along With A Proposed Merger With BSNL
- Vodafone Idea Readying India-Specific 5G, But Time Not Ripe For Spectrum Auction
- India’s Top Court Finds Anil Ambani Guilty Of Contempt In RCom-Ericsson Case
- The Telecom Crisis: Noises Off
- BSNL Employees To Intensify Strike
- Govt To Telecom Operators: Crack Down On Those Sending Obscene Messages
- Govt Approves National Electronics Policy 2019, Eyes $400 Bn Turnover By 2025
- DoT Says Actively Pursuing BSNL Revival Plan
- India Open And Welcoming Towards Us
- Technology Funds High On Rupee Slide, Global IT Services Growth
- In Search Of Champions
- Fate Of Land Assets Worth Rs 20,000 Crore To Be Decided Tomorrow
- Debt-laden MTNL Seeks DoT Bailout To Stay Afloat, Submits Plan To Govt
- SC’s Order On Ericsson’s Contempt Plea Against Anil Ambani, Others On Wed
- Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10 And S10e Price For India Confirmed
- Capgemini India Starts Appraisals Across Job Roles, Promotes 11,000
- Huawei India CEO: The Indian Government Is Very Supportive Of Huawei
- ITI Jumps 5 Percent As Microsoft Plans To Use Its Data Centre
- Tech Mahindra And Rakuten Open World-Class 5G Lab In Tokyo
- Comba Telecom Partners With Parallel Wireless To Deliver 4G And 5G Open vRAN Solutions
- Apple Falls From 1st To 17th Spot In World’s Most Innovative Company Rankings
- OTE Telecom Core Profit Down 2.6 Percent, Romania Hurts
- Trump Urges U.S. Telecommunications Companies To Step Up 5G Systems
- Arris Deal On Track To Close By Mid-Year, CommScope CEO Says
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.