October 22, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- October 17, 2018
- October 16, 2018
- October 15, 2018
- Airtel Launches Google Assistant Based Digital Customer Care
- Statsguru: India Likely To Emerge As The Third-Largest Economy In The World
- Reliance Jio’s Mobility Spend May Shift To Broadband By March 2019
- Smartphone Obsession: An Average Spends More Than 90 Minutes A Day Online
- Telecom Firms Will Delete Your Aadhaar Data, If You Do This: Details Inside
- Reliance Jio Seen Overtaking Vodafone Idea, Airtel To Become India’s Largest Telecom Firm By 2018-End
- TRAI Seeks Views on Charges For Accessing Submarine Cable Bandwidth
- Aadhaar For e-KYC Optional In Cities; Its The Only Option In Villages
- Data Localisation: Why, Why Not
- Soon, Your Mobile SIM May Be Authenticated Through OTP
- DoT Asks MTNL To Outline Long-Term Roadmap As Part of Revival Talks: CMD
- Mobile Internet Services Suspended In Srinagar After Encounter
- Fastest 4G: Reliance Jio Beats Airtel, Vodafone, Idea To Clock Highest Speed In H1 FY19
- DoT To Allow Data Service Initially Under In-Flight Connectivity
- DoT Consults Telcos To Chart Post-Aadhaar Road To Verify Customers
- Slowing Spends Cast Shadow on India’s IT Services Industry, Says Gartner
- No Stopping Reliance Jio! Mukesh Ambani Telco Posts Profit For The 3rd Quarter In A Row
- Reliance Industries Q2: Telecom, Retail Drive Healthy Results
- Aadhaar Still The ‘Most Important’ Document For Banks, Telcos
- Reliance Industries Acquires Den-Hathway, Gets 24 Million Ready Users
- Telecom Companies Need To Give 30 Day Notice To Customers Before Closing Service: Telecom Secretary Aruna Sundararajan
- Customers Telecom Service Will Not Be Disrupted During Transition To New KYC: DoT Source
- Data Localisation: RBI Stands Firm, USIBC Cautions India It Might Hamper Growth
- RJio Eyes Edging Out SITI Cable, Bharti Airtel In Cable And Fibre Play
- Four Charts That Show How Reliance Jio Has Shaken Up India’s Telecom Industry
- Airtel Online Store Offers Google Pixel 3 And Pixel 3XL
- Vodafone Idea Partners Citibank To Offer 50 Percent Cashback But There’s A Lot of Fine Print
- Data Localisation: 80% Players Comply With Norms, Say Sources
- TV Mohandas Pai Says Payments Data Will Be Safe If Stored In India
- Idea-Vodafone Deal Will Not Affect Consumers Adversely, Says CCI’s Sudhir Mittal
- IT Companies File Lawsuit Against USCIS Over Shorter Duration of H1B Visas
- Too Little Too Late: Post Reliance Jio “Test Launch”, DoT Defines Network Testing Norms
- RJio To Take Acquisition Route For Speedy Broadband Roll Out
- 50,000 Posts In Data Science, Machine Learning Vacant In India: Report
- Apple’s October 30 Event, iPhone XR And Watch Series 4 In India: Why Next Week Could Be Big For Apple
- Oppo Find X Outed For Benchmark Cheating
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Calls For Bloomberg To Retract Chinese Spy Chip Report
- How To Choose Between Google One, OneDrive, iCloud
- Dell EMC Releases Software For Protection Against Cyber Attacks
- Germany Urges Global Minimum Tax For Digital Giants
- Japan Govt Wants Greater Competition Among Wireless Carriers -Suga
- China Unicom Expects Net Profit To Jump 117 Pct In First Three Quarters
- Spain Considers New Taxes on Internet Companies
- Gov’t Seeks ‘Equitable Redistribution’ of Telco Frequencies
- Ethernet Switch Market Grows To USD 6.7 Bn 2Q18
- Smartphone Market To Reach US$ 1,503,280.1 Mn By 2026 – Transparency Market Research
- Ciena Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- IDC Forecasts Telecom (Compute And Storage) Infrastructure Market to Reach $16.35 Billion In 2022
- Artificial Intelligence Jobs See Increased Uptake Among Indian Job Seekers
- The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
- Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
- We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
- "With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
- Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
- The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
- Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
- Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.