Savitri Telecom Introduces VIAVI Solutions, New FiberChek Sidewinder
The FiberChek Sidewinder is the industry’s first all-in-one handheld inspection and analysis solution for multifiber connectors such as MPO. The latest addition to Viavi’s award-winning FiberChek family delivers a completely automated solution to inspect and analyze every fiber of an MPO or other multifiber connectors with industry-leading reliability and speed.
The FiberChek Sidewinder is the first solution on the market to completely automate the multifiber inspection process with industry-leading reliability and speed.
- Technicians can receive automatic pass/fail results for all 12 MPO fibers in less than 12 seconds, a typical job of certifying 100 MPO connectors can be completed in just 20 minutes, compared to the industry average of 4.3 hours (a 92 percent reduction);
- The all-in-one design provides completely autonomous operation with features including autofocus, auto-pan/scroll, end-face analysis, color touch screen, on-board storage, and wi-fi connectivity to mobile devices; and
- Ensures fast and reliable workflow for test and certification.
The all-in-one design provides completely autonomous operation with features including auto-focus, auto-pan/scroll, end face analysis, color touch screen, on-board storage, and wi-fi connectivity to mobile devices.
- Fully autonomous multifiber inspection;
- Automate the inspection workflow;
- Certify end face quality to customer requirements;
- Ensure accurate and fast test performance with automatic test results in less than 12 seconds;
- Easily access connections in any location; and
- Connect with anything and test anywhere.
- Integrated touchscreen;
- Live fiber viewing;
- Built-in fiber end-face analysis;
- Audible sounds for Pass/Fail results;
- User-selectable acceptance profiles;
- Stores results on device or export;
- Wi-fi, and USB connection to a PC and mobile devices;
- All-day battery life; and
- Built in acceptance criteria to industry standards (IEC-61300-3-35).
You must be logged in to post a comment Login