Epson Expands Impact Printer Family
Epson has announced the new FX-2190II series printers, designed for businesses that need fast, reliable multi-part prints or continuous printing in a 9-pin configuration. Just like the FX-890II, the FX-2190II series impact printers deliver fast print speeds and it can stand up to dusty, humidity and high-temperature environments. In addition, the FX-2190II offers exceptional value with a large capacity ribbon cartridge that prints up to 12 million characters1, all in a 9-pin impact printer.
The FX-2190II Impact Printer Series – offers the durability and productivity needed for critical daily print requirements. These reliable 9-pin, wide-format impact printers boast a long-life cycle, a 3-year limited warranty and speeds up to 738 cps. Their upto-12-million-character ribbon cartridge reduces user interventions as well as cost per page. Engineered for seamless integration into virtually any system, they include Epson ESC/P, IBM PPDS, and Microline printer languages. Ideal for harsh environments, these workhorses race through cut-sheet, continuous or multipart forms upto seven pages thick, and feature an intuitive control panel for easy setup and operation.
- Extreme reliability – long-life cycle; durable design with very few moving parts; withstands dust, humidity and extreme temperatures;
- Low cost of ownership – upto-12-million-character ribbon cartridge offers a low cost per page and reduces the frequency of user interventions;
- Easy setup and operation – user-friendly control panel with intuitive setup and configuration features;
- Low power consumption – Energy Star V2.0 compliant;
- Multiple connectivity options – Parallel and USB connectivity; and
- Serial port and Ethernet compatible – network card supports IPv6.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login