Headlines of the Day
Engagement of consultants in Telecommunication Engineering Centre
Telecommunication Engineering Centre, Department of Telecommunications, New Delhi intends to engage consultants, on short-term contract basis, from among the retired central/state government servants and retired officials of BSNL/MTNL, as per the details given below:
|Name of the Cadre||Scale of Pay (as per 0 Pay
|Grade Pay||Level as per 76 CPC||No. of
Posts likely to be filled
|Places of posting|
|Assistant Director||PB-2 Rs. 9300- 34800||Rs.
|Level 8||05||New Delhi|
|Junior Telecom Officer||PB-2 Rs. 9300- 34800||Rs.
- The above vacancies are provisional and may vary as per the actual requirements at the time of finalisation of the selection.
- The period of engagement will be initially for a period of six months. Based on performance and requirement of services, the contract can be further extended upto a maximum of six terms (six months each) or sixty-five years of age whichever is earlier.
- The term and conditions of the engagement as stipulated in “Guidelines for engaging Consultants in TEC” issued vide OM No. 1-13/2020-Pers./TEC VOL.II dated 08.11.2021 (Annexure-I) shall be applicable. Further, conditions of DoT OM No. 1-50(1)/2018-Estt dated 10.09.2020 and subsequent circulars, if any from DoT in this regard shall also be applicable.
- The eligibility condition applicable for the above posts are given in Annexure-II. Job profile is given in Annexure-III, and the Application Form is given at Annexure-IV.
- The willing and eligible officers/officials may send their duly filled application in the prescribed Proforma (Annexure-IV) along with Declaration (Annexure-V) and other required documents by post or submit personally to the Assistant Director General (Estt.), Telecommunication Engineering Centre, K. L. Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi-110001 on or before 07.12.2021 (last date). Delayed / incomplete applications will be rejected summarily.
- Persons retired under BSNL/MTNL VRS-2019 scheme will not be considered. So, they need not to apply.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login