Vodafone Idea (Vi) has launched a new unlimited recharge plan for its customers in India. This comes after the telecom network introduced three new recharge plans ranging from Rs 17 to Rs 1,999 in the country. Now it has launched a new recharge plan priced at Rs 902, and this one is mainly aimed at customers who like to stream a lot of content. The new recharge plan is listed on the Vi official website under the ‘unlimited’ section and is available for Vodafone Idea customers across the country.
Vi Rs 902 recharge plan
- The Vodafone Idea Rs 902 recharge plan offers a validity of 90 days.
- The new recharge plan offers 2GB of daily data, 100 SMS per day, and unlimited calls to any network.
- Additionally, customers get a free SunNxt subscription for 90 days. The app has a huge library of movies and TV shows in various languages. The annual subscription of the OTT platform costs Rs 480 and Rs 799 for Basic and Premium, respectively.
- Users will also get access to Vi Movies and TV. This offers on-demand content from various platforms like Viacom18, Zee5, Hungama, Discovery, YuppTV and others.
- The Rs 902 recharge plan comes with a Binge All-Night benefit, where customers can use unlimited internet data between 12 AM to 6 AM.
- Customers also get Weekend Rollover, where any unused data from Monday to Friday will get carried over to Saturday and Sunday.
- Vodafone-India is offering 2GB of backup data each month at no extra cost. This additional data can be claimed via the Vi application or by dialling 121249.
That’s about the new Rs 902 recharge plan. Vi is on a launching spree lately and this can be seen as a move to retain its existing customers who might move away to Jio or Airtel for a 5G network. Vi hasn’t mentioned any concrete roadmap for the 5G rollout in India yet but the telecom network assured 5G will be made available soon. 91Mobiles