IT services and consulting firm STL Digital, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sterlite Technologies Limited announced the launch launch of its artificial intelligence offering ‘AInnov’. In an exchange filing on October 10, the company said AInnov is a ‘solutioning fabric of powerful Generative AI services, frameworks, methodologies and solutions designed for enterprises to accelerate Generative AI-led innovation and adoption.’
The software enables companies to develop embedded AI applications for multi-stakeholder experiences, the filing further said.
The company says this AI offering will help enterprises integrate advanced systems without the many challenges that it usually poses that will help them analyse complex data sets, discern patterns, and process multi-faceted variables. Some of the most significant hurdles include training Generative AI for specific enterprise use cases, fine-tuning algorithms for greater accuracy, ensuring data security, handling multi-modal inputs, and improving the quality of trained data.
The company claims it has successfully cultivated robust capabilities in designing and training AI models to produce novel, contextaware outputs and has honed its proficiency in refining and testing these models in real-world scenarios. STL Digital’s AInnov empowers enterprises to innovate with AI and realise business value.
The company listed the different components of its AI solution, which includes:
- AI services, frameworks, methodologies, and solutions: These form the core components of AInnov, which offer tailored solutions for document summarisation, data augmentation, custom Q&A dialogue, and experience reimagination.
- Model fine-tuning and implementations for specific use cases, public and proprietary enterprise data. AInnov allows for the customisation (“fine-tuning”) of existing AI models to better suit specific applications (“use
cases”), ensuring flexibility and adaptability.
- Integration with industry-leading AI platforms: AInnov seamlessly integrates with existing AI platforms and algorithms, including hyperscalers and open-source ecosystem. It enhances their capabilities and enables enterprises to customise them to their unique needs, thereby expediting the path to contextualisation and adoption.
- Consumer experience engineering: AInnov has an innovative experience commerce solution that combines Gen AI, mobile features, mixed reality, and APIs to facilitate decision-making for reimagining, comparing, and actualising new experiences. This solution leverages AInnov’s patent-pending technology, integrating commercial Gen AI components and open-source innovation
- Industry value realisation: Alnnov’s solution on Gen AI and Digital Twin modeling has the potential to increase productivity, improve predictive maintenance, and enhance security for multiple industries such as energy, resources, life sciences, manufacturing, and consumer goods.
Commenting on the launch of the generative AI solution, Spandan Mahapatra, CTO & Head of Services & Alliances, STL Digital, said: “We are thrilled by the possibilities that Generative AI can create for enterprises. Through AInnov, STL Digital is simplifying the approach to continuously exploring, evaluating, and enabling the Gen AI components as they evolve along the maturity curve. To accelerate Gen AI journeys anchored in trust and safety, we are adopting a solution-led and cross-platform approach. We have incorporated proprietary, partner-led and opensource services to drive sustainable innovation and business value realisation.” Moneycontrol