Posted by SAP
SAP SE announced the launch of the first SAP.iO Foundry in Asia: SAP.iO Foundry Tokyo.
Over the next 12 weeks, SAP.iO Foundry Tokyo will accelerate five business-to-business (B2B) Japanese technology startups, providing them access to curated mentorship, exposure to SAP technology and application programmable interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers. Unique to SAP.iO Foundry Tokyo, the cohort also will have access to the newly opened SAP Leonardo Experience Center and Inspired.Lab.
“We see great potential in Tokyo as a startup hub for SAP customer-centric innovation and look forward to helping these entrepreneurs deliver winning outcomes and delightful experiences for SAP’s customers,” said Ram Jambunathan, senior vice president and SAP.iO managing director.
SAP.iO is SAP’s strategic business unit dedicating to driving startup innovation and new business models for SAP. SAP.iO Foundry Tokyo is the eighth location of SAP’s global network of top-tier startup programs, which include foundries and accelerators that enable startups to build innovative software to deliver value for SAP customers.
The first SAP.iO Foundry Tokyo cohort includes the following startups:
- InstaVR: Provides a no-coding, web browser–based interactive authoring tool capable of creating, distributing and analyzing a 360-degree view of content.
- ZENKIGEN: Provides an artificial intelligence (AI)-powered online platform that enables both live and recorded video interviews, while offering sentiment analysis of a candidate’s voice. This allows efficient recruitment and analysis of facial expressions for real-time interview coaching.
- fuzed.link: Provides a B2B lead generation tool based on social media content that allows companies to build content-driven landing pages for social media traffic.
- estie: Provides a real estate technology platform that offers interactive mapping. Using AI and machine learning algorithms, estie unleashes the potential of Big Data to simplify office search for tenants and analytics for institutional investors.
- Innovia: Provides a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that helps manufacturers effectively develop and manage the skills of manufacturing workers to improve productivity and efficiency while ensuring International Standards Organization (ISO) compliance.―CT Bureau