Posted by Rohde & Schwarz
Rohde & Schwarz test solutions for the automotive industry combine high reliability with class-leading performance. The test and measurement specialist will exhibit a selection of its solutions from predevelopment to R&D to production at Automotive Testing Expo Europe 2019, held in Stuttgart from May 21 to 23. The solutions cover the following applications:
- Automotive radar sensor testing: The R&S AREG100A automotive radar echo generator simulates up to four static artificial objects for reliable and simple testing of today’s state-of-the-art and tomorrow’s most advanced radar sensors.
- Automotive MIMO radar analysis: Radar sensors and modules in the 77 GHz to 81 GHz bands utilizing MIMO radar architecture can be tested with the R&S RTP084 oscilloscope with up to four phase-coherent channels and 8 GHz bandwidth. The complete solution comprises downconverting mixers and the R&S SMA100B signal generator as signal source and local oscillator.
- Automotive Ethernet compliance testing: Utilizing the R&S RTO2064 oscilloscope and the R&S ZND vector network analyzer, users can carry out a fully automated compliance test for automotive Ethernet. Additionally, the oscilloscope is well suited to identify potential EMI risks.
- Cellular V2X testing: Combining the R&S CMW500 wideband radio communication tester with the R&S SMBV100B vector signal generator, this test solution is coupled with a Vector CANoe.Car2x device for repeatable testing of intelligent transport system (ITS) traffic scenarios in a controlled test environment. The setup simulates both the radio network and GNSS satellite navigation.
- Infotainment video quality and user experience testing: The demonstration will highlight the capabilities of the R&S BTC broadcast test center and show how to implement repeatable, fast and intuitive testing of video quality for broadcast signals and video streaming.
The Rohde & Schwarz team, along with the demonstrations listed, can be found in hall 10, booth 1604, for the duration of the exhibition.―CT Bureau