July 18, 2019
Headlines of the Day
- India Achieves Quadruple-Digit Growth in 4G Roaming
- Reliance Communications rallies 36% on News That Ericsson Is Willing To Settle Dues Outside IBC
- SS Ahluwalia Takes Charge as MoS For Electronics And IT, Pushes For Digital Offices
- Mukesh Ambani’s Planned Lease Of Life To Anil Ambani’s RCom On Hold As Insolvency Rules Raise Flag
- As RCom Faces Insolvency Test; Mukesh Ambani’s Hope of Bailing It Out Fade
- Airtel Takes on Jio, BSNL by Offering Post FUP Speed of 128Kbps on Unlimited Prepaid Packs
- Anil Ambani’s RCom Asset Sale to Mukesh’s Jio Hits Insolvency Wall; Bonds Sink
- Fitch Affirms Reliance Industries Ratings
- Government Clears Raising Budget by Rs 11,330 Cr for Defence NFS Project
- RCom Jumps 8% as Firm Mulls Moving NCLAT Against NCLT Order Based on Ericsson Plea
- New Vodafone CEO Needs `Safe Pair of Hands’ for Deals, Rivalry
- Jio Internet Offers: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB vs 5GB
- HC Modifies Interim Order Asking Airtel To Change Disclaimer Of Its IPL Commercials
- It Is A Difficult Decision To Step Down, says Vodafone CEO Vittorio Colao
- Beware! Twitter May Limit The Visibility Of Your Tweets
- Vodafone India’s FY18 Operating Profit at Rs 98 Bn, Data Traffic Up 4 Times
- Nick Read To Head Vodafone After Vittorio Colao Quits This October
- SAP Signs MoU with BSNL To Boost Sale of GST Software In Rural India
- Indian Court Admits Ericsson’s Plea Against RCom
- TRAI Asks Telcos For All India Tariff Data To Expand Plan-Comparison Site
- Telcos See Little Revenue Potential In Domestic In-Flight Services
- Why President Kovind Bets On Mobile Phones, Internet, Digital Payments For Pushing Services, Startups
- Airtel Grows Bigger With Over 330 Million Customers, Completes Telenor Acquisition
- Idea Vodafone May Face Conflict of Interest in Telecom Tower Deal
- Reliance Jio Moves SC Against Delhi HC Breather to Bharti Airtel Over IPL Ad Campaign
- DoT okays Airtel-Telenor Merger; Here is How the Deal Unfolded
- IT Services: Q4 Results Do Not Suggest a Turnaround
- Jio Rs 199 postpaid plan vs Airtel Rs 399 vs Vodafone Rs 399 vs Idea Rs 389: Which one is the best pick?
- DoT Approves Merger of Bharti Airtel and Telenor India
- Apple Watch Series 3 LTE: Know Price, Features, And Airtel, Jio Offers
- How Reliance Jio’s new 199 Plan Could Spark Tariff War: Experts Speak
- Walmart-Flipkart deal: I-T To Seek Share Purchase Pact To Fix Tax Liability
- Infratel-Indus Mega Tower Merger Unlikely To Hit Jobs: Bharti Official
- Moody’s Bets On India’s Compelling GDP! Says, Flipkart’s Stake Acquisition ‘Credit Positive’ For Walmart
- Analytics Vendor Qlik Appoints Ankur Goel As Managing Director For India
- Xiaomi To Strengthen Premium Smartphone Market In India
- Huawei India’s Smartphones To Get Revolutionary EROFS Storage System
- OPPO A9 Launched In India For Rs 15,490
- Massive Fire Engulfs Tata Telecom Company’s Godown, Spreads To Two Adjacent Factories
- Highlights Of The Day: Server Demand Promising
- Semiconductor Component Suppliers Eyeing Demand From China 5G Smartphone Sector
- EU Clears Vodafone’s $22 Billion Deal To Expand In Europe
- Mediatek Will Soon Launch Helio G90 Processor, Is It For Gaming Phones?
- Chipmaker TSMC Expects 5G, Smartphone Demand To Push Up H2 Earnings
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.