October 22, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- October 17, 2018
- October 16, 2018
- October 15, 2018
- Into The Future: How Airtel Is Building The Network For Tomorrow
- India’s Ban on Huawei, ZTE To ‘Please US’ Will Be Opposed By Local Telecoms Operators: Experts
- Fear of Cartelisation Post Telecom Consolidation ‘Unfounded’: COAI
- Jio Leads TRAI Speed Test Chart During August With 22.3 Mbps Average Download Speed
- Pius Wants Telecom Tower In Ranikor
- Indian Telecom Stocks Drop As Jio Offers Discount on Top Plan
- Bharti Airtel Hopes For A 50% Increase In 4G Spends By Consumers
- India 5G To Grow Slow And Reach 4.6% of Connections In 2025: GSMA
- Cut Regulatory Levies
- DoT To Act Against Officers Discouraging Indigenous Product Purchase
- No Endgame To The Telecom Face-Off Yet
- Strong Data Protection Law Needed For Safety of Right To Privacy: Chakrabarti
- Reliance Jio User Base Likely To Touch 400 Million By March 2020: Analysts
- Bharti Airtel Down Nearly 2% on Demand Notice Towards Penalties Worth Rs 11 lakh
- MPs Upset Over BSNL’s Delay In Installing Mobile Towers
- Jio Selects Hughes India for Nationwide Satellite Backhaul Network To Extend 4G/LTE Service To Remote and Rural Areas
- BSNL, Unlimit Ink Partnership For IoT/M2M Services In India
- BSNL 4G Services To Soon Roll Out Pan-India As DoT Approves Spectrum Acquisition, Equity Infusion
- Bharti-Airtel Enhances Voice Clarity, Call Stability
- TN Opens A Bag of Goodies With New ICT Policy
- Beleaguered Telecom Has Made Content Red Hot In India
- DoT Meet To Finalise In-Flight Connectivity Rules To Take Place Today
- Let Indian Users Decide on Data Localisation: Experts
- Jio Completes 2 Years, Aims To Take India To ‘Top 5’ In Broadband Connectivity
- Cross-Border Data Flow Will Help Indian Digital Economy: Google
- India’s Telecom Operators Hunt For Content To Feed Data Addiction
- Telecom Industry Will Now Be In The Stabilization Phase: Ind-Ra
- TRAI Slaps Fine On Jio, Airtel, Others For Not Meeting Service Quality Norms
- Jio, Airtel, Other Telcos Fined For Not Meeting Service Quality Norms In March Quarter
- Online Platforms Can’t Abuse Data To Impact Free Choice: IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Merger Complete, Vodafone-Idea Looks To Fire 2500 Employees, Limit Total Jobs To 15000
- Telcos To Submit New Public Wifi Model By Monday : DoT Secy
- Reliance Jio Impact: 15,000 People Lost Jobs, Just 3 Companies Left In 2 Years
- Everything You Need To Know About Reliance JioGigaFiber’s Preview Offer
- Huawei’s India Investment Plan To Address Local Concerns, Create Jobs: Analysts
- Sify Technologies Reports Revenues of INR 5509 Million For Second Quarter of FY 2018-19
- Lenovo S5 Pro With Snapdragon 636 SoC, Quad Cameras Launched
- Lenovo Unveils Lenovo Smart Display
- Huawei Foldable 5G Phone Has Been Officially Confirmed
- Ethernet Switch Market Grows To USD 6.7 Bn 2Q18
- Smartphone Market To Reach US$ 1,503,280.1 Mn By 2026 – Transparency Market Research
- Ciena Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- IDC Forecasts Telecom (Compute And Storage) Infrastructure Market to Reach $16.35 Billion In 2022
- Artificial Intelligence Jobs See Increased Uptake Among Indian Job Seekers
- The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
- Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
- We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
- "With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
- Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
- The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
- Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
- Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.