July 6, 2020
Headlines of the Day
June 30, 2020
June 29, 2020
June 26, 2020
June 25, 2020
- Gaming Is Ushering In A New Era For Niche Smartphones
- Why Merging BSNL And MTNL Is A Good Idea
- India’s Telecom Regulator Says Market Forces Easing Price War
- Govt. Plans To Take InvIT Route For BSNL Asset Monetisation Programme
- Blow To Airtel, Voda Idea: SC Rejects Appeal Against AGR Definition
- SC’s Order Disastrous Blow For Telecom Industry: COAI
- Airtel Asks Government To Review Impact Of Supreme Court Order On Dues
- Hyderabad Trails Bengaluru In Fixed Broadband Download Speeds
- After Railway Stations, WiFi Facility Will Be Available Onboard Trains, Says Piyush Goyal
- Vodafone Idea, Bharti Airtel Crack Up To 23% After SC Rejects Definition Of AGR
- SC Rules Against Telecom Operators In Rs 92,000-Crore Adjusted Revenue Dispute
- BSNL Will Deploy More Than 60,000 4G Mobile Sites In The Coming Year
- BSNL Cash Crunch Also Affecting Cashless Treatment Scheme
- TRAI Seeks Views On Framework To Regulate Cloud Service Providers
- Merger Unlikely To Revive BSNL And MTNL
- Airtel Wants Fees On Incoming Calls From Other Networks Till 2022
- Bharti Airtel CHRO Gautam Anand Joins Positive Moves Consulting
- Union Cabinet Approves Revival Plan Of BSNL And MTNL
- Spectrum Cost, Dividends Drying Up Cash Flows For SE Asian Telcos
- Fixed Broadband Speeds Rose In India, Mobile Download Speeds Remain Flat: Ookla
- Reliance Jio Tops 4G Download Speed Chart In September
- Fully Confident Of Our India Prospects, There Is No Plan B: Jay Chen, CEO, Huawei India
- It Is A Black Diwali For Small Handset Retailers, Attributable To Rampant Online Discounting
- Govt. Units Up Panel To Resolve MeitY And Niti Battle Over AI
- IUC: It’s An All-Out War Between Jio And Rest Of Telecom Operators
- Reliance Jio, Vodafone-Idea, Bharti Airtel Pay Over Rs 4,500 Crore In Spectrum Dues
- TRAI Moots Clarity In Definition Of Other Service Providers
- Telangana Govt. Seeks Dutch Help With Cybersecurity
- Ravi Shankar Prasad: Digital India Needs To Create Aspirations In Tier 3-4 Cities
- World’s Biggest Face Recognition Tech Is Coming To India Next Month
- DoT Prepares Rs 74,000 Crore Revival Plan For BSNL, MTNL
- Vodafone Idea Partners With Home Credit To Offer 4G Smartphones
- Smartphone Brands Assure Same Prices And Discounts On Offline And Online Stores
- Delhi HC Seeks Govt.’s Response Over VoIP Breach
- Samsung offers support on WhatsApp to help consumers in Covid-19 crisis
- Infosys hires chartered flight to bring back over 200 employees from US
- Wipro’s first expat chief Thierry Delaporte takes over from today
- ITI Ltd up; telecom PSUs barred from using Chinese equipment for 4G upgrade
- Gupta accuses Aksh promoters of siphoning off funds, and Aksh clarifies to BSE
- US looking at banning Chinese social media apps, including TikTok
- Deutsche Telekom intensifies partnership with Huawei
- TikTok says it will exit Hong Kong market within days
- Nokia to add open interfaces to its telecom equipment
- Supporting network stability and jointly building a better and sustainable future
Communications Today is a comprehensive repository of information, which covers all aspects of telecom, IT, and media research along with the corporate updates and the government news. The journal is a regular read among professionals, academicians, students. and the researchers. I personally follow Communications Today for getting the latest market updates in the telecom industry. Even the e-book lighthouse of the media professionals by the renowned scholars highlights the very informative aspects and the challenges on way forward to the right strategy. The articles conceptualized in the journal signify plethora of thoughts and research conducted via in-depth exploration by the intellectuals, with an art of edit, and the presentation by a professional young team. Let us grow together, CT!
Communications Today is among the best and the most widely distributed and read magazines catering to the ICT ecosystem. The content and issues taken up by the magazine are extremely current, and pertinent to the sector, not just in regard to India, but also from a global perspective. It is now internationally acknowledged that technology, especially communications technology, is the single-most important determining factor for the growth and prosperity of economies across the world. With the well-accepted view that data is the new oil, the future will be heavily dependent on perpetual mapping, charting, and upgrading of these technologies to remain relevant and competitive in the global arena. The media, especially the technology-focused media like Communications Today, is required to play an important role in this. I am optimistic that Communications Today will continue to provide excellent in-depth, high-quality, research-oriented, futuristic, and the latest in news and knowledge pertaining to the communications technology sector, to keep us abreast of the developments, and provide the necessary outlook for the course ahead. Having observed Communications Today consistently improve, grow, evolve, and emerge as one of the most insightful and informative tech-publications in the country, I would like to congratulate their entire team on its years of brilliant work and achievements. I look forward to much more of the tremendous value addition that the publication has brought us and will, I am sure, continue to do, with ever increasing efficacy.
“Communications Today has created a niche for itself in the telecom media. It has provided valuable insights to the telecom companies, through thought-provoking articles. The magazine has also taken a few bold moves by introducing new and emerging technologies, and championing their cause, which is very good for promoting start-ups and entrepreneurs. The recent coverage on important subjects, like 5G in the last few quarters, is highly commendable. I am very impressed by the rigour they bring to their articles, which is backed by an in-depth analysis and thorough research. Today, we live in a world that is highly driven by technology and Communications Today has been responsible for capturing the new trends and presenting them with their viewpoint. I want to take this opportunity to compliment the entire team of the magazine for the tremendous effort they have put over the years. I wish them good luck and hope that they will keep up the good work. Their contribution to the telecom industry and the stakeholders is highly commendable.”
As a reader of Communications Today since 2001, it has been an amazing experience to see the magazine remain in touch with the very pulse of the Indian telecom industry over the years and capture the multifaceted aspects just-in-time. Communications Today has retained its position as the preferred source for telecom, networking equipment, and broadcast industry magazine by highlighting the refined perspective of all the stakeholders in the ecosystem. Apart from the technical and business aspects, alignment with the latest trends with a futuristic view is what provides an edge to the readers. The Editor’s Desk is always a very balanced approach and neutral view of the ongoing issues and concerns which might impact the industry in the long run. Due to my inclination toward technical aspects, the reports section is my key source to up-skilling. I appreciate the dedicated efforts and strategic agility of the ADI Media team in contributing toward the India telecom evolution as one of the key media partners in the ecosystem.
I have been reading Communications Today regularly for a long time now. In today’s scenario, technology evolution is very rapid, and keeping oneself up to date with all the changes is a must for survival. I find the articles in Communications Today very well researched and relevant as per market conditions, making it more and more relevant with each issue. The communication and networking trends are very well explained and help to keep track with the ever-changing telecom sector. Another good thing about Communications Today is that it deals with various currently relevant topics.This magazine shares views of industry leaders, policy makers, and service providers, which are a must-read to have an expert perspective about the market. These articles give a thorough insight about customer requirement as well. Information shared in this magazine is very enriching and helps me in my day-to-day work. I congratulate Communications Today team for maintaining such good quality of content over the years and wish them all the best. I hope it continues to deliver excellent insights on telecom market in the coming years.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep the reader abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics, such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies, as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency. My compliments to Communications Today for the very commendable work they do in coverage, and quality research and analysis that has benefitted the industry over the years. I wish the Communications Today team all success for the future!
There are not too many magazines in India that highlight the latest technology trends, particularly within the field of Information Communication Technology – “ICT”. Communications Today helps readers gain knowledge on developing technologies. Apart from technologies that help business, this magazine shares Government policy and guideline updates. Professional Audio Visual technologies are a key component in the ICT domain. I am happy that Communication Today highlights the science behind technologies that helps the ICT market’s growth in India. I am a regular reader and I wish the team of Communication Today all success in future.
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!