August 23, 2019
Headlines of the Day
August 23, 2019
August 22, 2019
August 21, 2019
- Has Reliance Jio Beaten Vodafone, Idea In Subscriber Base?
- Telecom Tower Firms Eye BharatNet Ride To Raise Capacity
- An Ambitious Goal
- TR Dua And Bharat Bhatia Re-Elected By ITU-APT For Second Term
- Bharti Airtel Launches 4G Service In Over 100 TN Villages
- DigiVAARTA: Enabling Govt Dialogue With Common Man
- DoT Likely To Approach Cabinet For 4G Spectrum To BSNL, MTNL In Nov
- Airtel Starts Delivering iPhone XS And XS Max To Buyers In India
- Mukesh Ambani Firm May Find It Tough To Make Users Pay For Free Content, Says Report
- New Telecom Policy To Help Firms Cut Cost, Red Tape: Report
- Vodafone-Idea Users May Have to Get New SIMs Post Merger: Reports
- Paytm’s Parent Company Moves NCLT Against Anil Ambani’s Reliance Telecom
- Indian DoT To Audit Operators Following Revenue Plunge
- Rajiv Gandhi University Signs MoU With Reliance Jio
- Pre-Paid Mobile Connections: Hry Govt Asks TSPs To Adhere To DoT Guidelines
- Telcos May Go Back To Traditional Mode of Verification After SC’s Aadhaar Verdict
- Telecom Operators To Face Challenges As SC Order Stops Aadhaar-Based eKYC: DoT
- Telecom Min Blames People Obstructing Mobile Tower Installation For Call Drops
- Telecoms May Skip 5G Spectrum Auction In India: Fitch Ratings
- DoT Explores Ways To Comply With Supreme Court Order
- Aadhaar, SIM Linking: Getting One Will Be Frustrating Now; Airtel, Reliance Jio, Idea Face This Problem
- TRAI Conducts ‘Consumer Outreach Program (COP)’
- Extremely Happy With Aadhaar Verdict: TRAI Chairman
- New Telecom Policy Focuses on Customer, App-Driven 5G Ecosystem, Broadband For All
- Response Of ICRA – NDCP 2018
- Monetization A Significant Hurdle to Reliance Jio’s Content Strategy
- Response From IAMAI – NDCP 2018
- Infrastructure Providers 2.0 : Making India Digitally Ready
- Telcos Must Provide High Level of Consumer Satisfaction: Modi
- Anil Ambani Seeks To Sell Control of Indebted Telecom Unit
- ICRA: Wireless Subscriber Base Increases By 10.6 Million Led By Healthy Subscriber Addition By RJio; Wireless Broadband Subscriber Base Maintains Strong Growth Momentum
- Telecom Regulator To Consult Stakeholders on New Policy Goals
- Cabinet Approves NDCP-2018
- TRAI To Be Renamed As DCRAI Soon, Says Manoj Sinha
- Tech Mahindra And Qualcomm Collaborate To Offer Smart City Solutions Globally
- Telangana, Google India Sign MoU For Promoting Digital Telangana Initiative
- Paytm Wins BCCI’s Title Sponsorship Rights With Rs 326.8 Crore Bid
- Expect Growth In Indian Smartphone Segment To Continue: Xiaomi
- Xiaomi Not Concerned By Economic Slowdown
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.