March 20, 2019
Headlines of the Day
March 18, 2019
March 13, 2019
March 12, 2019
- DoT Approves Merger of Bharti Airtel and Telenor India
- Apple Watch Series 3 LTE: Know Price, Features, And Airtel, Jio Offers
- How Reliance Jio’s new 199 Plan Could Spark Tariff War: Experts Speak
- Walmart-Flipkart deal: I-T To Seek Share Purchase Pact To Fix Tax Liability
- Infratel-Indus Mega Tower Merger Unlikely To Hit Jobs: Bharti Official
- Moody’s Bets On India’s Compelling GDP! Says, Flipkart’s Stake Acquisition ‘Credit Positive’ For Walmart
- Apple Watch: Jio Claims Bharti violating Licence Conditions
- Paytm May Process Rs 600 Bn In Monthly Bank Transfers By End Of This Year
- WhatsApp Admin Alert!
- Reliance Jio Files Complaint Against Airtel Over Apple Watch eSim Service
- Reliance Jio Tariff Pulls Down Shares Of Telecom Companies
- Move to Privatize MTNL, a Warning to BSNL
- Bharti Airtel Loses Rs 12,000 Crore In M-Cap As Jefferies Says Jio’s Postpaid Offer To Dent ARPU’s
- BSNL Needs To Focus On Customer Service To Dispel Negative Customer Perception : Manoj Sinha
- After Flipkart Deal, Walmart to Open 50 New Stores in India
- HC Modifies Interim Order Asking Airtel To Change Disclaimer Of Its IPL Commercials
- In-flight Data And Voice Connectivity: DoT, Aviation Ministry To Meet Next Week To Chart Out Framework
- WhatsApp’s ‘Black Dot’ Bug hits iPhone
- Jio Bowls Another Googly With International Calling Rates At 50 P/Min
- Mukesh Ambani’s RJio piles on Pressure With New Rs 199 Postpaid Plan
- DoT says Bharti-Telenor Deal Clearance In A Month, Sees Voda-Idea Merger Nod Before June
- DoT Seeks Clarification from TRAI on Wi-Fi Calling Service
- NITI Aayog Welcomes USD 16 bn Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Airtel Plans Paring USD 4.6 Billion of Debt in Three Years
- Had No Choice But To Sell Tower And Fibre Assets To Jio, Reliance Infratel Tells NCLAT
- Merger & Acquisitions Get A Boost: SC Junks DoT Plea on Bharti-Telenor
- To Avoid Becoming A ‘Fallen Angel’, Bharti Airtel Plans Massive Debt Cut To Protect Credit Rating
- Android P: Top Features We Wanted, What They Do And How They Will Benefit You
- With Jio Money, We Will Accelerate Digital India Mission Further, says CEO of Sodexo Benefits and Rewards Services
- Walmart is Buying Controlling Stake in Flipkart, Confirms Softbank CEO Son
- Airtel Said To Plan Africa Unit IPO In USD 4.6 Billion Debt Cut
- Vodafone Takes on Rival Deutsche Telekom, Buys Liberty Global for USD 21.8 Bn
- Ericsson-RComm Dispute: NCLT Reserves Order On Insolvency Proceedings
- Broadband India Forum Increases Operational Focus on 5G, Internet-of-Things (IoT) and Inclusivity
- China To Lead APAC Tech Spend, 5G Race Ahead Of Global Markets
- Google’s Inbox By Gmail App Will Apparently Shut Down April 2
- Samsung Galaxy A40 With Dual Rear Cameras, Android Pie Launched
- Honor 10i With Kirin 710 Processor, Triple Rear Cameras Announced
- Samsung Electronics Sees Tough 2019 For Component Business: CEO
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.