November 8, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- November 5, 2018
- October 31, 2018
- October 31, 2018
- October 29, 2018
- Ban on Aadhaar Linking May Crimp Growth of Financial Players: Report
- Here’s What India Needs To Unleash The Prowess of 5G, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data: TRAI Chief
- AP Making Efforts To Provide Net Access To Every Home
- No Near-Term End Seen For Telcos Long Tunnel of Pains: Report
- As VoLTE Picks Up In India, Ericsson Eyes A Share In Analytics Segment
- Reliance Acquires 58.92% Stake In Den Networks, 51.34% Share In Hathway
- Govt To Launch App For Access To Public Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Final Chance: Pay Ericsson Rs. 550 Crore By Dec 15, Anil Ambani’s RCom Told
- Telecom Industry Faces Major Hurdle, Over 60,000 Employees Likely To Face Layoffs
- India To De-License Spectrum For WiFi And 5G In 5 GHz Band
- Reliance Jio & Airtel Working To Implement Artificial Intelligence (AI) To Improve Customer Service
- HFCL Bags Rs 366 Cr Order From BSNL Under Bharat Net Project
- Brace For More Job Loss As Telecom Sector May Let Go of 65,000 Employees By March End
- SC Gives RCom Time Till 15 December To Clear Rs 550 Crore Dues To Ericsson
- Nokia, BSNL To Explore Public Safety Initiatives In India
- Aadhaar: Are UIDAI And DoT Misleading Mobile Users on SC Order?
- DoT Asks TRAI For Recommendations on New Framework To Boost OSPs
- Huawei Brings In A Fully Connected Era of Communication At IMC 2018
- After Supreme Court Order, Confusion Over Telecom Service Providers Deleting Aadhaar Data
- Govt Frees A Set Of Spectrum For WiFi, 5G In 5 GHz Band From Licence
- Reliance Jio Readies Plan To Woo DTH Customers, To Take On Rivals
- NASSCOM Inks Pact With Hiroshima For Japan-India IT Corridor
- Tejas Networks Wins Rs. 111 Crore Order For Indian Navy’s Communication Network From Sterlite Technologies Limited
- Telcos Teaming Up To Give You ‘Relay Wi-Fi’ Cover
- BSNL Revamps Its FTTH Plans; Now Offers Up To 100Mbps Speeds With Up To 3.5TB Data Limits
- Most Firms Claim To Be Well-Equipped To Deal With Rising Cyberattacks: Survey
- Tata Sons Writes off Rs 28,651 Crore on Telecom Business
- From Ambani To Mittal, Top Bosses of Telcos To Attend India Mobile Congress
- Airtel Launches Google Assistant Based Digital Customer Care
- Statsguru: India Likely To Emerge As The Third-Largest Economy In The World
- Reliance Jio’s Mobility Spend May Shift To Broadband By March 2019
- Smartphone Obsession: An Average Spends More Than 90 Minutes A Day Online
- Telecom Firms Will Delete Your Aadhaar Data, If You Do This: Details Inside
- Reliance Jio Seen Overtaking Vodafone Idea, Airtel To Become India’s Largest Telecom Firm By 2018-End
- Here’s What MediaTek Has Planned For 5G In 2019 And Beyond
- OnePlus 5 And OnePlus 5T OxygenOS 5.1.7 Update Brings Bluetooth Fix And Idea VoLTE Support
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Will Likely Feature Triple Rear Cameras
- MIUI 10 Based On Android 7.0 Nougat Is Now Rolling Out To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Users
- Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) To Debut In India On November 20, Price Expected To Be Around Rs 35,000
- Leading European Companies Select IBM Blockchain To Drive Innovation
- Ribbon Communications Inc. Withdraws Proposed Offering Of Convertible Senior Notes
- The SL869T3-I Multi‑Band Receiver Supports L1 For GPS, L5 For NavIC, And The Indian SBAS System GAGAN (L1) Concurrently
- Telenor Selects Ericsson For 5G Core Network Transformation
- Cisco Ties Security Capabilities Into SD-WAN Platform
- The Satellite Phone Market Will Register A CAGR Of Over 4% By 2023
- Forcepoint Reveals Cybersecurity Predictions For 2019
- Global Study Reveals Increased SD-WAN Deployments, But Networking And Security Challenges Persist
- Ethernet Switch Market Grows To USD 6.7 Bn 2Q18
- Smartphone Market To Reach US$ 1,503,280.1 Mn By 2026 – Transparency Market Research
- The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
- Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
- We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
- "With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
- Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
- The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
- Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
- Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.