March 22, 2019
Headlines of the Day
March 18, 2019
March 13, 2019
March 12, 2019
- What Next for Telecom Investors
- TRAI Contests ‘Muted Spectrum Demand’ view; says 5G, LTE will Drive Hunger for Radiowaves
- RJio GigaFiber Monthly Plans Leak Before Pre-Bookings Start: Details here
- JioPhone Tops in Indian Mobile Market in Q2; Gives Birth To ‘Fusion’ Phones
- BSNL Narrowed FY18 Loss To Rs 47.85 BN, Revenue Declines To Rs 278 BN: Govt
- Spectrum Auction: TRAI Cuts Reserve Price But Telcos Not Too Enthused
- April-June Strategy: Idea Move To Offer Non-Unlimited Plans Hits Arpu
- TRAI Suggests Rs 492 Crore per Mhz For 5G Spectrum
- TRAI Recommends Sale Of Airwaves Of Over Rs 5 TRN For 5G Auction
- No More Pink Slips. Telecom Cos Use Outplacement Firms To Help Employees Find Jobs Elsewhere
- Lower Price Of Airwaves, Don’t Delay Auction, Says TRAI
- Airtel To Take on Reliance Jio By Launching Narrowband IoT Network Soon
- JioGigaFiber Plans Surface Ahead Of Launch: Prices, Registration Details, Launch Date
- TRAI Releases Recommendations on Auction of Spectrum in 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 2100 MHz, 2300 MHz, 2500 MHz, 3300-3400 MHz, and 3400-3600 MHz Bands
- TRAI Views on Spectrum Auction this Week: Chairman
- TRAI Makes Recommends on Spectrum Pricing for Next Auction
- Lack of Comprehensive Mobile Tower Policy Hinders Ease of Doing Business and Digital India Mission in Gujarat: TAIPA
- TRAI Notifies Directions to Measure Quality of VoLTE Services
- RCom is one of India’s Most Traded Stocks in 2018! Average Trading Volume: 11 Crore Shares a Day
- Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Achieves Yet Another Feat after beating TCS
- Call Drop: TRAI Sets New Quality Norms for 4G Networks
- Idea’s Key Operating Metrics Remain Weak; Merger with Vodafone Soon
- Bharti Airtel says Enterprise Becoming Growth Engine
- BSNL Urges Telecom Department To Clear Dues For Connectivity In Left-Wing Extremism Areas
- Ahead of Merger with Vodafone, Idea Cellular Reports its Weakest Results
- TRAI chief’s Aadhaar Challenge Decoded: Why R S Sharma Gave Out his Aadhaar Number
- After TRAI Chairman RS Sharma Dares Hackers to ‘Harm Him’, Daughter Gets Threat Email
- TRAI releases Standards of Quality of Service of Basic Telephone Service (Wireline) and Cellular Mobile Telephone Service (Sixth Amendment) Regulations, 2018
- TRAI releases Direction regarding maintenance of Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- TRAI View On Spectrum Auction To Come Out This Week, Says Chief RS Sharma
- Wireless Subscriber Base Increases by 6 Mn in May 2018; Strong Growth in Wireless Broadband Subscribers Continues
- Idea Cellular Swings to Profit in June Quarter on Tower Sale Gain
- Airtel to Lead in 10 circles, Vodafone Idea in 12 circles
- Airtel CEO Gopal Vittal on Development Plans, CapEx and Technique
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.