June 27, 2019
Headlines of the Day
- Vodafone Idea, Bharti Airtel and Reliance Jio Disagree On Spectrum Payment Liabilities, Further Increasing Financial Stress
- Reliance Jio Effect: Airtel To Offer Cheap VoLTE Smartphones To Migrate 2G Users to 4G
- Telecom Stocks Have Taken A Beating This Year; Is It Time To Start Buying Them?
- Want To Know Whether Your Phone Is Getting Tapped? Ask TRAI
- TRAI Extends Deadlines For Comments On Regulating Communication Apps
- Telecom Minister’s Big Claim: All Villages To Be Connected Through Broadband By 2019
- Niger Orders Closure Of Airtel Offices Over Unpaid Taxes of $107 Million
- India To Lead World In Hybrid Cloud Adoption
- Network Transformation: Competitive Advantage In The Digital Age
- Vodafone Idea Cut Staff Count By 1,800 Post Merger
- Vodafone Idea Gets Revision In Credit Ratings From India Ratings & Research
- Vodafone Idea Cut Staff Count By 1800 Post Merger
- Airtel, Reliance Jio or Vodafone Idea? No Clear Winner In India’s Telecom Wars
- Rural Focus To Drive Telecom Industry’s Tower Business
- Telecom To Adopt 5G By 2022 With Advanced Access To Digital Platform: TRAI
- Airtel To Reportedly Partner Vodafone Idea For A Fiber Network; Aiming To Beat Reliance Jio
- Telecom Sector Brutally Challenging, More Disruptions To Come, Says Sundararajan
- Vodafone Idea, Airtel, Reliance Jio Must Agree On Stress For Spectrum Relief
- 10% Increase In Investments In Telecommunications Infrastructure Will Increase India’s GDP By 3.3%
- BSNL To Bear 50 Percent Of 4G Spectrum cost
- Mobile Calling, Internet Surfing May Be Allowed In Fights From Next Month
- India’s Heaviest Satellite GSAT-11 Launched Successfully From French Guiana
- Rupee Depreciation, Increase In Diesel Prices Would Affect Telecom Industry Further: ICRA
- Supreme Court Rejects CCI Appeal To Probe Bharti Airtel, Vodafone-Idea
- Vodafone Now Offering 100 Per Cent Cashback On Prepaid Recharge: How To Avail
- Reliance Jio Plea Rejected: Supreme Court Dismisses CCI Request To Probe Cartel Charges Against Telcos
- Telecom Outlook For Next Year Bleak: ICRA
- DoT Likely To Appoint Firms To Audit Revenues Of Pvt Telcos By Month-End
- Airtel Rolls Out Rs 23 Plan, Here’s What Users Will Get More
- Reliance Jio And Saavn Integrate To Launch JioSaavn App
- ICRA Maintains Negative Year End Outlook For Indian Telecom Industry
- This Is How Bharti Airtel Can Recharge Its Investors
- Ongoing Consolidation Threat To Tower Companies In India: Crisil
- Airtel Reworks Broadband Strategy To Take On Jio GigaFiber
- Coolpad Plans To Invest $500 Million In India Over Next 5 Years
- LG Bets High On W-Series, Aims To Sell 1 Million Devices By December-End
- Microsoft Underscores Its Commitment To The Indian Startup Ecosystem
- Lenovo Re-Adopts Dual Brand Strategy To Revive Smartphone Sales In India
- Tech Mahindra Introduces K2, Artificially Intelligent Human Resource Humanoid
- US Meteorologists Worried Over 5G Roll-Out
- US-China Trade War: Nokia Not Immune To Crisis, Says Firm’s China President
- New Technology Trialled To Better Monitor Human-Gorilla Conflict In Uganda
- ZTE And China Unicom Sign A Strategic Cooperation Agreement On 5G Live TV
- Despite Issues, Huawei Leads The 5G Market With 50 Commercial Contracts
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.