July 24, 2019
Headlines of the Day
July 24, 2019
July 22, 2019
July 22, 2019
- 55,000 Km Optical Fibre Network Set To Be Laid In Tamil Nadu
- Budget 2019: Digital India – A One-Stop Information House
- Over 1000 Mobile Towers Of BSNL Not Functional Over Non-Payment Of Energy Bills
- Jio Gets Rs 18 Lakh Discount On Fibre Cables Laying Without Permission
- What Is The Hurry To Import 5G?
- BSNL Begins Land Monetisation, Fair Valuation At Rs 20,000 Crore
- Govt. Task Force To Draw Up $110 Billion Mobile Export Business Blueprint
- Anil Ambani Plans $3.2 Billion Asset Sales
- Q1 Telco Preview: ARPUs To Rise; Subscriber Churn To Hit Revenues
- Telecom Disputes Are Maintainable In Consumer Court
- Reliance Jio Retains Lead Over Older Telcos In AGR For March Quarter: TRAI
- BSNL, MTNL Working On Day-To-Day Basis, Await Revival Package
- Telcos To Install Over 57,500 Mobile Towers In Rural Areas In FY20: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Telecom Companies Eye Aggressive Expansion Of Optic Fibre Cable
- Price Stalemate Expected To Prolong India’s Wait For 5G
- Pravin Kumar Purwar Appointed As CMD BSNL
- IIT Madras Faculty Launch Platform To Accelerate AI Innovation In India
- Reliance Jio Reportedly Targeting 75 Million Homes With Fibre-To-The-Home Rollout
- Himachal Futuristic Communications Secures Order Worth Rs 186.90
- TDSAT Cuts Govt. Spectrum Charge Demand By 60 Percent
- Recovery Of Telecom Sector Will Take Time: India Ratings
- High Spectrum Prices Will Hamper Digital India Drive: Broadband Firms
- Caution On Spectrum
- Spotify Lite Arrives On Low-End Android Phones In India
- BSNL Employees In Supreme Court Blame Centre For Their Financial Mess
- Tikona-Airtel Merger: SC Orders 15-Day Status Quo On DoT Demand
- SC To Hear Centre’s Plea Against TDSAT Order On Bank Guarantee Of Vodafone Idea
- Odisha Plans Disaster-Immune Data Centre, Initiates Talks With NIC, BSNL
- TRAI Refuses To Review Rs 3050 Crore Fine On Telcos Like Airtel, Vodafone
- A Difficult Call: BSNL, MTNL Revival Needs New Strategy
- Digital India’s Time Is Coming
- TRAI Sticks To Stance On Pricing Of Spectrum For 5G, Other Bands
- Spectrum Auctions: Govt. Hopes To Garner A Modest Rs 30,000 Crore
- DoT To Launch Tracking System For Lost Mobile Phones
- Huawei Enters Into A Distribution Partnership With Micromax To Expand Offline Retail
- Tech Mahindra Focuses On Banking, Transport, & Citizen Services To Fuel Digital Business Growth In Bangladesh
- Honor Plans To Launch New Smartphones, TV In India
- SoftBank Fund To Hire More Hands To Push India Ops
- Xiaomi Focusing On Improving Distribution And Retail Network In Punjab
- Microsoft Invests $1 Billion In OpenAI, Will Partner On Azure AI Supercomputing Technologies
- Toshiba To Rename Flash Memory Business Kioxia
- ZTE Patents An Interesting Dual Display Smartphone With No Notch
- AT&T Partners With IBM And Microsoft, Focuses On Network Capabilities
- Telefónica And Tunstall Healthcare Will Develop Projects In Spain
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.