May 27, 2019
Headlines of the Day
- Dear Reliance Industries, Please Explain This Valuation Gap
- RIL Moved Out Registered Offices Of Its 5 Subsidiaries To Ahmedabad In A Year
- 2G Spectrum Case: Swan Telecom Promoter, 3 Others Plant 500 Trees
- More Telecom Towers Sought
- Govt Targets Rs 300 Crore From RailTel IPO By September
- Home Ministry Deregisters Infosys Foundation Following Its Request
- Vodafone Idea Loss At Rs 4881.9 Crore In Q4 Amid Brutal Tariff War
- Anil Ambani: Court Grants Bail To Manav Sharma In Order Tampering Case
- People Still Struggle With Poor Supply Of Power, Telecom And Internet In Fani-Hit Areas
- Voda Idea & Cadila May Exit In MSCI India Rejig
- Chinese Smartphone Manufacturers Find India’s Telecom Market The Best Bet
- COAI And ETSI Sign MoU To Foster A Closer Co-Operation On Telecom Standardization
- Tariff War-Torn Telecom Sector May See Recovery This Fiscal
- Spotify Lite Beta App Now Live In India
- RCom Lenders Likely To Claim As A Lot As Rs 90,000 Crore
- COAI Approaches DoT To Stop Sale Of Mobile Signal Boosters On E-commerce Sites
- India Ranks First In Google Play Downloads
- Vodafone May Monetize Tower Co Stake To Redeem Shares
- Hackers Stand Right Behind As You Shop Online In India
- OTT Players Ride Piggyback On Telcos To Boost Revenues
- Now Bharat Fibre Service Reaches Andaman Nicobar Islands
- India Orders Anti-Trust Probe Of Google For Alleged Android Abuse
- Mukesh Ambani Breaking All Barriers To Connect Next Billion
- BSNL Chennai Circle Launches Aadhaar Enrolment And Updation Facility At Centres
- Bengaluru Experiences Internet Blackout
- Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Will Continue To Face Revenue Share Loss: BofA-ML
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades RIL
- Airtel Results Signal Indian Mobile Sector Rebound: Fitch Ratings
- Ericsson’s 5G Testbed Suspends Work At IIT-Delhi
- Indian Origin Cybersecurity Startups Seek Singapore Funding
- Telcos Under Lens As Network Woes Persist In Cyclone-Hit Odisha
- Vodafone Pledges Entire Stake In VodaIdea With Foreign Banks
- Vodafone Idea Looks To Raise Funds Via InvIT
- RCom Bankruptcy Proceedings Begins At NCLT, Next Hearing On May 30
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.