November 8, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- November 5, 2018
- October 31, 2018
- October 31, 2018
- October 29, 2018
- Bharti Airtel Ltd Falls 2.46%, S&P BSE Telecom Index Drops 1.24%
- India Going Through Massive Transformative Phase: PM Modi
- Digital India 2.0
- Poor Infrastructure To Hinder Aggressive 4G Rollout
- Data Connectivity: How IoT Can Make Indian Cities Smart
- Finance Ministry Studying DoT Plea For 4G Spectrum To BSNL, MTNL
- DoT Asks Telecom Operators To Be Ready With New KYC Process By November 5
- Day Three – Indian Mobile Congress 2018
- 250 Mobile Apps Launched At The Second Edition of India Mobile Congress
- Imperative For Government To Deploy 5G At The Earliest: Sinha
- India’s Smartphone Users Likely To Reach 650 Million By 2022, Says EY
- Startups In India See 108% Growth In Funding In 2018: NASSCOM
- DoT Wants Telecom Operators To Stop Aadhaar-Based Biometric Authentication
- TRAI Holding Awareness Programme
- Coping With The Great Data Deluge
- Airtel 3.0 – An Exciting Digital Future Gets Unveiled @ IMC 2018
- Wireless Subscriber Base Increases By 9.9 Million: ICRA
- Hybrid Networking: The Best of Both Worlds
- Day One-Indian Mobile Congress 2018, IMC 2018 Began On A Grand-Scale At Aero City, New Delhi. A Report
- Bharti Airtel Q2 Results Today; Here’s What Top Brokerages Expect
- Fibre Infra Must For Unleashing Full Potential of 5G: TRAI Chief
- How Reliance Jio Is Consolidating Presence In Entertainment
- Smartphones Emerge As Bright Spot For Indian Manufacturing
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Calls on IT Sector To Pool Resources For Social Causes
- Telecom User Base Touches 1.18 Billion In August: TRAI
- India Supports Digitisation But Won’t Compromise on Data Integrity: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- India May Be Among Late Adopters of 5G Services As Telcos Focus on 4G, Says Moody
- ZTE Unveils End-To-End 5G Solutions At India Mobile Congress 2018
- Reliance Jio Amasses over 51% Market Share In Broadband Services
- Veecon Rok Partners BSNL To Roll Out Wifi In 25 Cities; To Invest ₹36,000 Crore
- Airtel’s Africa Arm Gets $1.25 Bn From 6 Investors, IPO To Follow
- India’s Rapid Growing Internet Services Industry Will Create 1.2 Crore Jobs
- Telcos Appeal Government To Make Aadhaar Verification Voluntary
- RIL Takes Reliance Jio Route For Jio Payments Bank Launch
- Here’s What MediaTek Has Planned For 5G In 2019 And Beyond
- OnePlus 5 And OnePlus 5T OxygenOS 5.1.7 Update Brings Bluetooth Fix And Idea VoLTE Support
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Will Likely Feature Triple Rear Cameras
- MIUI 10 Based On Android 7.0 Nougat Is Now Rolling Out To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Users
- Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) To Debut In India On November 20, Price Expected To Be Around Rs 35,000
- Leading European Companies Select IBM Blockchain To Drive Innovation
- Ribbon Communications Inc. Withdraws Proposed Offering Of Convertible Senior Notes
- The SL869T3-I Multi‑Band Receiver Supports L1 For GPS, L5 For NavIC, And The Indian SBAS System GAGAN (L1) Concurrently
- Telenor Selects Ericsson For 5G Core Network Transformation
- Cisco Ties Security Capabilities Into SD-WAN Platform
- The Satellite Phone Market Will Register A CAGR Of Over 4% By 2023
- Forcepoint Reveals Cybersecurity Predictions For 2019
- Global Study Reveals Increased SD-WAN Deployments, But Networking And Security Challenges Persist
- Ethernet Switch Market Grows To USD 6.7 Bn 2Q18
- Smartphone Market To Reach US$ 1,503,280.1 Mn By 2026 – Transparency Market Research
- The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
- Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
- We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
- "With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
- Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
- The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
- Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
- Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.