April 18, 2019
Headlines of the Day
April 16, 2019
- Next Wave Of DTH Consolidation Imminent As Jio GigaFiber Readies For Launch
- The Complex Layers Of Financial Crisis
- BSNL Can Manage Its Expenses Till June: CMD
- Indian Billionaires Consider Competing For Stake In TV Network
- The Price War Started By Mukesh Ambani Is Finally Winding Down
- Foreign Investors Likely To Invest Rs 18,000 Crore In Vodafone Idea Rights Issue
- Support Roll Out Of Public Wi-Fi Hotspots: Niti Aayog To Telcos
- Indian Railways Adds 500 More Stations To Free WiFi List In Just 7 Days
- Reliance Communications Punit Garg To Be Non-Executive Director
- Vodafone Idea, Airtel Bet Big On Machine Learning To Automate Their Networks
- More Prefer Reliance Jio As Primary SIM; Telco Outpacing Peers On Most Metrics
- BSNL Employee Union Opposes VRS
- Airtel, Jio To Fight For Zee Entertainment Stake
- Bleeding Telcos: How Telecom Industry Fared In Oct-Dec 2018
- Telecom Secretary Calls For Joint Task Force With Renewable Energy Ministry
- How Airtel Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb
- Vodafone Idea Services Hit In Mumbai
- Dish TV Jumps 8% On Report Of Singtel, Bharti Airtel Acquiring Firm
- Bharti Airtel Forays In To E-books Services Segment
- Lenders To Face Huge Write-Offs In Aircel Insolvency
- Indian Consumers Wary Of Data Misuse Via Devices
- Reddit, Telegram Among Websites Blocked In India -Internet Groups
- Google Pay Surpasses Paytm And PhonePe In UPI Transaction Value In March 2019
- BSNL Chairman Anupam Shrivastava Says No Lay-Offs Or Cut In Retirement Age
- India Will Miss The Bus If It Does Not Adopt 5G Tech Now
- India Telecom Operators Seek To Bolster Broadband Offerings To Fend Off Jio Threat
- Modi Promoted Firms Of Capitalist Friends At Expense Of BSNL, MTNL: Congress
- Vodafone Idea And Cisco: Building A Distributed Multicloud Network Strategy
- Madras High Court Tells Centre To Ban Download Of TikTok
- Telecom Infrastructure Industry Gears Up For 5G
- Submit Details Of Discounted Tariffs By 18 April, TRAI Tells Telecom Firms
- Vodafone Idea, Reliance Communications Hit New Lows
- No More Lifeline
- DoT To Take EC Nod Before Moving Cabinet Proposal On VRS For MTNL, BSNL Staff
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.