August 23, 2019
Headlines of the Day
August 23, 2019
August 22, 2019
August 21, 2019
- BSNL Offers Free Call In Flood-Hit Kerala, Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Turf War: DoT Rejects Space Department’s Reserved Spectrum Demand
- Bharti Airtel Plans To Revamp Content Offer AirtelThanks In 3-4 Months
- Reliance Jio Becomes World’s Largest Telecom Operator With 340 Million Subscribers
- Doordarshan, Telcos Lock Horns Over Niche 5G Spectrum Band
- SoftBank In Talks To Buy Stake In Bharti Airtel’s Telecom Biz, Other Assets
- Aditya Birla Group Raising Vodafone Idea Stake Through Open Market
- Cash-Strapped BSNL Chasing Dues Of Rs 3000 Crore From Biz Clients
- Operator Level Customer Churn To Settle In 2 Months: COAI
- Why An IAS Officer Feels Like A Tea Bag & A Maharashtra Minister Is In Deep Water Over Selfie
- NITI Aayog CEO Asks IITians To Target Global Markets
- Telcos, TRAI Yet To Rein In Telemarketers; More Complaints In 2018 Than In 2016
- BSNL Trying To Sell Prime Property At Throwaway Prices, Alleges Union
- TRAI Warns Consumers Against Mobile Tower Scams
- CCI Seeks Third Party Data On India’s Smartphone Base
- Aircel-Maxis Deal: Delhi Court Extends Protection From Arrest To Chidambaram, Karti Till August 23
- Network Integration Key To Voda-Idea Strength For June 2020 Target
- Bharti Airtel Ratings | Buy — Q1 Numbers Were Reassuring
- Govt. Eyes Rs 3 Lakh Crore From Sale Of Power Transmission Lines, Telecom Towers, Airports
- Three Major Towercos Emerge From India’s Wave Of Consolidation
- Bharti Says India Is Still 12-18 Months Away From 5G
- 2G Money Laundering Case: Shahid Balwa, Others Planted Trees, HC Informed
- Vodafone Idea And Airtel: A Tale Of Two Rights Issues In Telecom Sector
- SingTel May Raise Its Stake In Bharti Telecom
- DICT May Issue New Common Tower Policy
- Noida Police Busts Fake Set-Top Box Racket, 2 Including Chinese National Arrested
- Reliance May Set Up Global Logistics Hub In MP After Ambani, Kamal Nath Hold Talks
- Govt. Plans To Transfer BSNL Land, Debt To SPV; Union Alleges Undervaluation Of Assets
- Vodafone Idea Partners With Amdocs For Multi-Year Smart Operations Services
- India And Brazil’s Massive 5G Spectrum Auctions In 2020 Will Set Pricing Examples
- After Towers Sale, RJio Looks To Fiber Spinoff
- No Service Disruption Due To Financial Woes; BSNL Has Inner Strength: Chief P K Purwar
- Content Is Not Keeping Up With Indians Getting Online
- WhatsApp Can Trace Message Origin, Says IIT-M Professor
- Tech Mahindra And Qualcomm Collaborate To Offer Smart City Solutions Globally
- Telangana, Google India Sign MoU For Promoting Digital Telangana Initiative
- Paytm Wins BCCI’s Title Sponsorship Rights With Rs 326.8 Crore Bid
- Expect Growth In Indian Smartphone Segment To Continue: Xiaomi
- Xiaomi Not Concerned By Economic Slowdown
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.