October 17, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- October 16, 2018
- October 15, 2018
- October 8, 2018
- Bar Anil Ambani From Leaving India, Ericsson Asks SC on RCom Payment Default; Here’s Why It May Not Happen
- Trial of Panic Button On Mobiles Done In 47 UP Districts: Maneka Gandhi
- Telecom Tribunal Relief For Reliance Comm
- Telecom Beyond Aadhaar
- Your Telco, Even Govt Are Suffering, Your Cheap Plans To Blame
- An RIL-Hathway Deal May Result In A Win-Win For Both Companies
- RCom Can Proceed With The Planned Spectrum Sale To Jio After Relief from TDSAT
- Telcos Gross Revenue Fell 10% To Rs 584 Bn In June Quarter
- After Ericsson’s Contempt Plea Against Anil Ambani, RCom Blames DoT For Its Woes
- Vodafone-Idea Stock Hits All-Time Low; More Downsides In Coming Days
- BSNL Introduces Special Tariff Vouchers With Unlimited Voice Calls, Video Calls And Extra Data
- Airtel Launches VoLTE Services Across Bengal And Sikkim
- India’s Bharti Infratel Hits Over 4-Year Low; Chart Suggests More Downside
- Airtel Acquires Technology of AuthMe ID Services
- RIL In Talks To Buy Hathway
- For Telecom Operators, There Is A Strange Light At The End of The Tunnel
- Q2 Preview: Pain To Continue For Telecom Incumbents Due To Pressure on Revenues
- BSNL To Introduce 4G Service In Tripura And 2 Other North East States
- Procurement of 5 L Phones To Women SHGs Put on Hold
- Digging Deeper: Does New Telecom Policy Justify Various Levies Imposed on Service Providers?
- RCom Seeks Another 60 Days For Repayment of Rs 550 Crore To Ericsson Citing Delay In Spectrum Sale
- Indian Telcos To Face New Wave of Financial Challenges Following DoT Probe
- BSNL 4G Service May Start Earlier Than Expected as DoT Plans To Approach Union Cabinet for Early Allocation
- DoT Awaits Legal Opinion on Creation of Ombudsman Under TRAI
- UIDAI Asks Telecom Firms To Submit Plan To Discontinue Aadhaar-Based e-KYC
- Court Grants Time To CBI For Obtaining Sanction To Prosecute Chidambaram In Aircel-Maxis Case
- ITI Files FPO Papers With Sebi
- UIDAI Gives Telcos 15 Days To Submit Plan For Aadhaar-Based eKYC Delinking
- DoT Mulls Online Allocation of Wireless Licence To Facilitate Ease of Doing Business
- Reliance Jio Has Fewer Active Users Than Vodafone, Idea
- Has Reliance Jio Beaten Vodafone, Idea In Subscriber Base?
- Telecom Tower Firms Eye BharatNet Ride To Raise Capacity
- An Ambitious Goal
- TR Dua And Bharat Bhatia Re-Elected By ITU-APT For Second Term
- Apple And TRAI Likely To Reach A Resolution Regarding Third Party DND Apps In iOS 12
- Dell Stands Behind Plan To Go Public Despite Icahn Clash
- C3 Announces Strategic OEM Partnership With Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Samsung Strengthens Automotive Chip Lineup
- Samsung Galaxy W2019 Listed on TENNA Will Have Two 4.2-Inch Screens, 3,000mAh Battery
- Ethernet Switch Market Grows To USD 6.7 Bn 2Q18
- Smartphone Market To Reach US$ 1,503,280.1 Mn By 2026 – Transparency Market Research
- Ciena Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- IDC Forecasts Telecom (Compute And Storage) Infrastructure Market to Reach $16.35 Billion In 2022
- Artificial Intelligence Jobs See Increased Uptake Among Indian Job Seekers
- The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
- Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
- We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
- "With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
- Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
- The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
- Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
- Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.