June 21, 2018
Headlines of the Day
June 20, 2018
June 19, 2018
June 19, 2018
- COAI Appoints Vodafone CEO Sunil Sood as Chairman
- With iOS 12, Apple Users In India Can Finally Report Spammers To TRAI
- WhatsApp Leak: SEBI to Take Action Against Operators
- TRAI Rejects Objections Raised by DoT on the Issue of In-Flight Connectivity
- Jio 4G Download Speeds Continue to Dip in April 2018, TRAI Data Shows
- Data Drive: Local Data Centre Players Spy Big Opportunity
- Internet of Things: Smart & Smarter Homes
- Airtel to Deploy 5,000 New Mobile Sites in Kerala this Fiscal
- Telco Rules Expose EU’s Fake Digital Single Market
- ITI Wins Order Worth Rs 16.12 Bn in BharatNet Phase-II Tender
- Reliance Jio Hiring AI Team Under Akash Ambani
- TRAI Backs Suggestion on Partnership with Foreign Firm for IFC
- UIDAI Excludes Airtel Payments Bank from using full e-KYC via Aadhaar
- Idea and Vodafone are a Step Closer to becoming India’s Largest Telecom Operator
- BSNL Connectivity Set to Improve with 100 More Towers in State
- DoT Invites Bids for Mobile Towers Installation in Andaman & Nicobar
- Telecom Services Declining: User Survey
- After Telecom, Reliance Jio to take Fight with Bharti Airtel to the Cloud
- Telecom Regulator’s Move to Curb Call-drops Paying Off
- Innovate, Harness IoT to Solve Practical Problems in India, says Telecom Secretary
- Idea Cellular Gets DoT Approval for 100% FDI in Merged Entity
- Flipkart Internet Narrows FY17 Net Loss to Rs 1,639.3 Crore
- TRAI Counters Apple
- TRAI will Make Sharing Call Log and SMS Data Mandatory to Stop Spammers
- I&B Ministry Faced TRAI Flak Over Processing Fee
- Aircel-Maxis PMLA Case
- Voice Technology and Brands
- Xiaomi: A Chinese Startup Out to Challenge Google, Amazon
- Amazon Bullish on Uttar Pradesh market, to Invest in Expanding Network
- Indian Public Sector Needs Some Fixing for True Cloud Adoption
- Teradata Names Former CTO Vishal Sikka in IP-theft Lawsuit Against SAP
- Nokia Inks 5-year Global IT Infrastructure, App Services Deal with HCL
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
"With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.