October 23, 2019
Headlines of the Day
October 23, 2019
October 22, 2019
October 22, 2019
October 21, 2019
- High Spectrum, Network Deployment Cost To Take Toll On Telecom Industry: Airtel
- Vodafone Idea Partners With CII TECHSAKSHAM Project For MSMEs To Adapt In The Digital Age
- India Mobile Congress 2019 Began On A Grand Scale Today
- R-Jio’s Tariff Hike To Support Industry ARPU
- DoT Studying Security Threat Of Loss-Making BSNL-MTNL Privatisation
- The Best Of BSNL & MTNL
- Telecom Infrastructure Revenue Potential May Touch Rs 31,000-Crore By 2023
- ISRO Spectrum Demand May Hit 5G Rollout In India, Say Industry Experts
- BSNL Strengthening Infra For 4G Rollout In Bengal
- Different Layers
- After Reliance Jio Move, BSNL Expects To Garner More Marketshare
- Airtel Shuts Down 3G Network In Haryana, Upgrades Customers To High Speed 4G Network
- Keeping Huawei Out Of 5G Play Will Be Loss To Indian Operators, Consumers: CEO Jay Chen
- CCI To Conduct Study On Telecom Sector Amid Changing Market Dynamics
- RCEP Meet To End Inconclusive; India May Fail To Protect Local Digital Data
- Data Protection Bill Likely To Be Placed In Parliament In Winter Session, Says Official
- Communication Strike Helps BSNL Find Ali Baba’s Treasure Trove In Kashmir
- Voice Call Pricing May Impact Jio Subscriber Addition: CLSA
- FinMin Not In Favour Of Closing Down BSNL, Says DoT Secy
- Bharti Airtel Subscribers Will Not Have To Pay Any IUC Charge, Telco Takes A Jab At Jio
- MeitY Builds A Startup Hub For Stakeholders
- Telcos, ISRO Differ On Airwaves Ahead Of Global Meet On 5G
- Telecom Operators Paid IUC Of Rs 11,838 Crore In 2018, Vodafone Tops List
- Revolt Partners With Vodafone Idea For 4G IoT Connectivity Solutions
- Hopeful India Will Make Independent Decision On 5G: Huawei
- BSNL Quashes News Reports Of Closure, Says Govt. Working On Revival Plan
- US Considers Subsidizing Nokia, Ericsson In Fight Against Huawei
- Telcos To Get Rs 13,000 Crore Revenue Boost For Inter-Connect User Charges
- ITI Limited Signs MoU With IESA To Set Up Electronics System Design Manufacturing Ecosystem For Electronics And Telecom Products In India
- Chinese Phone Companies To Strengthen Accessory Business
- Vodafone Idea, Bharti Airtel Shares Rise Up To 18% After Jio levies IUC Charge On Subscribers
- Jio Charging For Voice Calls Positive: COAI Chief Mathews
- DoT Nod To Chinese Vendors For 5G Demo At IMC
- Will RJio’s IUC Charge Trigger A Re-Rating For Telcos?
There are not too many magazines in India that highlight the latest technology trends, particularly within the field of Information Communication Technology – “ICT”. Communications Today helps readers gain knowledge on developing technologies. Apart from technologies that help business, this magazine shares Government policy and guideline updates. Professional Audio Visual technologies are a key component in the ICT domain. I am happy that Communication Today highlights the science behind technologies that helps the ICT market’s growth in India. I am a regular reader and I wish the team of Communication Today all success in future.
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.