June 26, 2019
Headlines of the Day
June 24, 2019
- Predatory Pricing Win Turns Out To Be Double-Edged Sword For Telecom Operators
- In Relief To Telcos, TRAI Told To Review Reserve Price For 5G Spectrum
- Vodafone Idea And Bharti Airtel Reach Out To Samsung For 4G And 5G Equipment
- IoT Offers A Signiﬁcant Untapped Potential In India: EY And FICCI Report
- Azim Premji: The End Of An Era
- GST Anti-Profiteering Body Dismisses Complaint Against Bharti Telemedia
- Modi Govt. Pursuing Bold Strategies For Universal Internet Access By 2022: Ajit Pai
- The Great Huawei Conundrum – Why India Can’t Afford To Fall Behind In 5G Technology
- Reliance Jio Overtakes Airtel, Now India’s Second Largest Telco
- I Don’t Regret Getting Into Telecom Business: Kumar Mangalam Birla
- PwC Resigns As Statutory Auditor Of RCap, Reliance Home Finance
- Govt. To Meet On 5G Trials, BSNL & MTNL Revival Plan Today
- TRAI Spectrum Proposal In Telecom Ministry Panel Agenda
- Brookfield, Reliance Industries Set To Ink Tower Deal
- Crackdown On Illegal Signal Boosters, DoPT Raids Several Locations In Raided In Delhi-NCR
- Telcos Arrest Revenue Slump
- Dept Of Telecom May Debar BSNL From LWE-II Connectivity Program
- TRAI Extends Timeline For Implementation Of Revised Mobile Port Out Norms
- India Home To World’s Second Largest Internet User Base
- Vodafone Idea Aims To Boost ARPUs By Removing Entry-Level Postpaid Plans
- DCC May Decide On 5G Spectrum Auction
- TRAI To Implement Telecommunication Mobile Number Portability Regulations, 2018
- 90% Telecom Towers In Bengaluru May Soon Become Illegal
- Handset Companies Look Beyond The Basics In Game Of Pros
- Reliance Industries In Talks With Several Investors For Tower, Fibre InvIT
- The Next iPhone You Buy In The US May Have Made-In-India Tag
- The Magic No. That Vodafone Idea, Airtel And Jio Are Chasing Is 50% Market Share
- The 5G Game
- WhatsApp To Take Legal Action Against Entities Abusing Its Platform
- At Rs 40,000 Crore, DoT Seeks 6% Rise In Budget
- Telecom Industry’s Revenue Growth May Improve To Double Digits In FY21
- 5G’s Multiple Conundrums
- PM Modi To Meet China’s Xi Jinping At Bishkek This Week
- 5G Mobile Services Expected To Create Over $27 Billion Business Opportunity For India: Nitin Bansal
- OnePlus To Launch A New Phone In India
- Realme Teases Smartphone With 64MP Quad Camera Setup, To Launch First In India
- Huawei May Enter Tablet Market In India, Renders Of First Tablet Revealed
- Microsoft Underscores Its Commitment To The Indian Startup Ecosystem
- LG W Series Smartphones Launching In India On June 26
- ETSI Releases 3 New Ontology Specifications For Smart Cities, Industry 4.0 And Smart Agriculture
- SK Telecom And Deutsche Telekom Join Hands To Lead Global 5G Market
- Maximo Ibarra Resigns As KPN CEO
- Deutsche Telekom Wins SK Telecom Backing For Venture Arm; 5G Joint Venture Agreed
- Hackers Hit Global Telecom Companies In An Espionage Campaign
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.