December 10, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- December 4, 2018
- November 30, 2018
- November 28, 2018
- Why Vodafone Idea’s Sensible Plea Didn’t Make Any Sense To Investors
- Centre Moves SC Seeking Rs 2,940 Crore RCom Bank Guarantee Over Spectrum
- India Set To Miss 2018-19 Fiscal Deficit Target: India Ratings
- BSNL Testing 4G Services In Various Towns Of Gujarat, Offers Free 4G SIM Upgrade And 2GB Data
- Vodafone Idea Integrating 5G Elements In Pre-Existing 4G Network
- Telecom Department Eyes Reverse Auction To Meet Fiscal Needs
- Airtel, Voda Idea Wean Off Double SIM Users By Upping Least Recharge Tariff
- India’s Two Largest Telecom Operators Not Willing To Invest In 5G
- Bharti Airtel Rating ‘Buy’: Revenues To Grow From Q3, Says Company
- Procurement Quota: Two Tenders On The Anvil For ITIL’s Participation, Says BSNL Chief
- Jio GigaFiber Said To Launch In 29 Cities First: Here’s The Full List
- Telecom Trouble: Spectrum Usage Charge Or Surely Unjustified Charge?
- Vodafone Idea Favours Chinese Vendors Over European Providers For 4G Expansion
- RIL Arm Sets Up Jio Estonia For Software Development
- Broadband Subscriber Base At 463.6 Million In August-End: DoT
- Jio Tops Chart In Terms Of AGR In September Quarter: TRAI Data
- Airtel Completes Tender Offer To Buyback $1.5 Billion Debt
- Vodafone Idea Inks 4G Network Pacts Worth $1.4 Bn; Huawei, ZTE Emerge As Major Gainers At Nokia Expense
- Low On OpEx, High On Benefits: Vodafone Idea Readies To Fight Rivals
- COAI Says Debt Restructuring, Cut In Levies Must To Alleviate Telecom Stress
- Telecom Tariffs May Not Rise Till Jio Hits 400 MN Users: Analysts
- After Airtel, Vodafone Idea Hikes Minimum Recharge Tariff
- Telecom Woes: Birla Flags Concerns On Liquidity, High Spectrum Payment To Govt
- Most Indian Sectors Will See Revenue Grow In 2019 Despite External Risks: Moody’s
- Telecom Q2FY19 Review: ARPU Down-Trading Continues To Hurt Industry Revenues
- Govt’s Real Telecom Pain Starts Now With Likely Defaults
- Indian Draft Data Protection Bill: Data Localisation Mandate Unnecessary & Harmful, Says EU
- Social Media Companies Like Facebook, WhatsApp Get Fortnightly Meet Summons
- Telecom Secretary Asks States To Utilise Bharat Net Infrastructure To Create More Opportunities For Monetization
- Government Sets In Motion The Great Telecom Rescue Act, Mulls Relief Package For Entire Industry
- CENVAT Credit to Ease Burden on TSPs
- Vodafone Idea Plans To Invest Rs 27,000 Crore In FY20
- With General Elections Nearing, Mobile Tariff May Not Rise
- Reliance Jio To Take Over As Service Provider For Railways From January 1
- Best Tech Companies To Work In India Has A Govt Organisation In Top 10
- Huawei Enjoy 9 With 4,000 mAh Battery Launched
- Honor Unveils Smartphone With 48MP Rear Camera, Honor View 20
- Google Acquires Sigmoid Labs, Maker Of Popular ‘Where Is My Train’ App
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai Defends Company’s ‘Integrity’, Denies Any ‘Political Bias’
- The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
- Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
- We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
- "With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
- Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
- The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
- Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
- Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.