October 17, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- October 16, 2018
- October 15, 2018
- October 8, 2018
- 5G Testbed To Be Fully Operational By 2021: Project Coordinator
- RBI’s Data Localisation Norms To Improve Surveillance, Cross-Border Probes’
- NASSCOM, Haryana Govt Jointly Launch CoE For IoT In Gurugram
- SC Sends Notice To Centre, BSNL For Using ‘Outdated’ 2G Technology In Assam, Arunachal
- Telecom Companies Brace For A 4% Fall In Average Revenue Per User
- Net neutrality: Telecom Department Amends Unified Licence Norms For Operators & VNOs
- Google Plus Is Shutting Down After Massive Data Exposure of 500K Accounts
- Reliance Jio To Link Govt Schools, Colleges In Uttarakhand With High-Speed Net
- OTT Calls Hit Telephone Companies Revenue
- We Are Rapidly Scaling Up X Labs, Says Bharti Airtel’s Harmeen Mehta
- Aircel-Maxis Case: Chidambaram, Karti Protected From Arrest Till November 1
- Free Voice Plans From Telcos Send Internet Telephony Calls Tumbling
- Telecom Operators, Banks Could Be Allowed To Use Aadhaar: Arun Jaitley
- Most of Rural India Yet To Experience 4G Data Services
- Huawei Gets Government Nod For 5G Trials
- Dispute Over Dues To Be Settled In 10 Days, RCom Tells SC
- Bharti Airtel Secures Full Commitment From Banks To Refinance 1 Bn Euro Notes
- Reliance Industries Shares Continue To Tank; Plunge 7%
- Indian IT Industry Revenue Is Set To Touch $167 Billion In Fiscal 2018-19: Nasscom
- Reliance Jio Beats Airtel, Becomes Second Largest Telecom Operator
- DoT Gears Up For 5G Services, In Talks With TRAI About Commercial Deployment
- Ravi Shankar Prasad Asks Russia To Leverage Massive Potential of India’s Digital Economy
- Telecom Companies May Miss This Aadhaar Deadline
- Data Center India 2018
- CII 5G Digital India Telecom Convergence Summit 2018
- India’s Game Plan To Switch on 5G Connection
- RCom Eyes Debt Rejig Exit With ₹13,000 Cr From RJio
- How Modi Govt Wants To Fast-Track 5G To A Gadget Near You
- Bar Anil Ambani From Leaving India, Ericsson Asks SC on RCom Payment Default; Here’s Why It May Not Happen
- Telecom Tribunal Relief For Reliance Comm
- Telecom Beyond Aadhaar
- Your Telco, Even Govt Are Suffering, Your Cheap Plans To Blame
- An RIL-Hathway Deal May Result In A Win-Win For Both Companies
- Trial of Panic Button On Mobiles Done In 47 UP Districts: Maneka Gandhi
- Dell Stands Behind Plan To Go Public Despite Icahn Clash
- C3 Announces Strategic OEM Partnership With Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Samsung Strengthens Automotive Chip Lineup
- Samsung Galaxy W2019 Listed on TENNA Will Have Two 4.2-Inch Screens, 3,000mAh Battery
- Tata Communications’ Research Reveals How Perception of IoT Differs Between Generations
- Ethernet Switch Market Grows To USD 6.7 Bn 2Q18
- Smartphone Market To Reach US$ 1,503,280.1 Mn By 2026 – Transparency Market Research
- Ciena Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- IDC Forecasts Telecom (Compute And Storage) Infrastructure Market to Reach $16.35 Billion In 2022
- Artificial Intelligence Jobs See Increased Uptake Among Indian Job Seekers
- The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
- Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
- We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
- "With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
- Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
- The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
- Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
- Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.