March 25, 2019
Headlines of the Day
- BSNL May Become A Dividend-Paying Operator
- NCLAT Reserves Order On RCom’s Plea To Release Income Tax Refunds
- Jio’s Predatory Pricing Has Left Telcos Bleeding: BSNL Unions
- Attorney General Backs DoT Power To Slap Penalty On 2 Telcos
- Vodafone Idea Plea Rejected: TDSAT Refuses Cheaper Rates For Backhaul Spectrum
- Indians Embracing Internet Access As A Human Right
- Refuse To Believe RCom Will Let Anil Ambani Go To Jail, Says SBI
- Lenders Sell 12 Crore Share Of Reliance Communications
- Bharti Airtel Appoints Nakul Sehgal As Corporate Chief Financial Officer
- Bharti Airtel Arm Applies For In-Flight Connectivity Licence
- DoT Mulls Rs 13,000 Crore Bailout Package For Debt-Ridden BSNL
- Jio GigaFiber Broadband Rollout May Start Soon In India
- February Salary Of BSNL Employees Shall Be Paid By March 20, Assures CMD
- E-comm Firms Must Not Sell Unauthorized Signal Boosters, Says COAI
- CBI Again Writes To Facebook, Cambridge Analytica Over Alleged Data Theft
- Big Brothers Are Watching You: Govt Reveals Rules For Electronic Snooping
- NCLAT Reserves Order On RCom Plea To Release Funds
- YouTube Music Arrives In India
- Facebook’s Privacy-Focused Vision At Odds With India’s Moves To Control Social Media
- WhatsApp India Head Says Focus Will Be On Helping Businesses
- Government Again Extends Telecom Equipment, Mobile Phone Testing Deadline
- Non-Payment Of Mobile Bills Not Cheating: Kerala HC
- As Government Tightens Data Rules, IT Firms Flag Risks
- Minister Meets FM Over MTNL Wage Bill
- IDBI Bank To Sell Bad Loans, Including RCom’s
- Bharti Infratel’s Claim From SSTL Dismissed
- Tech Industry To Train EC Officers, Take Down Content On Legal Request
- NCLAT Pulls Up RCom Lenders
- Another Round Of Job Loss Looms For Mid-Level IT Employees
- Bharti Airtel Jumps 7 Percent As Co To Undergo Ownership Structure Change
- BSNL Crisis Continues: Over 1.68 Lakh Employees Yet To Receive Salary
- The World Wide Web Turns 30
- Digital India Summit 2019 – Unveiling India’s $1 Trillion Digital Dream
- IoT India Congress 2019 To Be held On August 22-23
- Chinese Leader Visits Monaco Amid European 5G Tech Worries
- Ericsson And SK Telecom Team Up On Cloud Native 5G Core
- 3GPP Elects Plenary Leadership For The Next 2 Years
- Oculus Hits The Sub-$500 VR Sweet-Spot, Is Mass Adoption Next?
- The Edge Is No Longer Just About 5G As ETSI Reveals MEC Phase 2
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.