July 24, 2019
Headlines of the Day
July 24, 2019
July 22, 2019
July 22, 2019
- Broadband Index To Help States Build Communication Infra, Attract Investments: Dhotre
- As Reliance Jio, Airtel Hold On To Tariffs, Volume Growth Falls Off The Cliff
- India To Loan Nigeria $100 Million To Boost Rural Internet Penetration
- Google’s Internet Saathis Now Cover 2.6 Lakh Indian Villages
- 4 Brands Making India 5G-Ready
- Reliance Jio Gains From Incumbents Loss In Rural India
- Amit Shah Will Decide BSNL’s Fate; Rs 1000 Crore Can Be Approved For Revival
- Indian IT Managers Facing Budget Crunch For Cybersecurity
- DCC May Not Back TRAI Penalty On Telcos, May Go For Nominal Sum
- 5G Rollout: How Far Has India Progressed
- Govt. Plans Public WiFi Interoperability
- Reliance Jio Joins GSMA’s Connected Women Initiative
- Budget 2019: What Is In Store For 5G Under Digital India?
- 5G Spectrum Pricing: Against National Interest
- PMO Panel Seeks Multinational Companies Inputs On Making India Electronics Hub
- Northeast Telecom Delay Concerns Prime Minister’s Office
- Telecom Talks: Airtel Loses Rural Subscribers, Jio Sees A Rise
- Post Budget, Foreign Investors Infuse Rs 3551 Crore In Indian Markets
- 5G Spectrum Auctions: TRAI Has No Logic, Best To Ignore It
- India Shakes International Data Market
- Panel Clears Draft Tender To Select Auctioneer For Spectrum Sale
- Why Is India Setting Up A Mobile Phone Handsets Database?
- Regulator Bound By Rules, Cannot Recommend Penalty Changes In Interconnect Case: TRAI Official
- Piramal Group And Reliance Jio May Together Launch Fintech & Lending Platform
- DoT Implements Mandatory Testing Of Telecom Equipments From 1st October
- Doubts Over Huawei’s Participation In India’s 5G Roll Out Deepens
- Issue Of Call Drops In Urban Areas Largely Resolved: Union Minister Sanjay Dhotre
- Indian Smartphone Users Take Wireless Route As Digital India Expands
- BSNL Staff Salaries For June Have Been Paid: Prasad
- India To Decide On Huawei’s Participation In 5G Trial
- Lenders Want Forensic Audit Of Anil Ambani-Led RCom, Two Group Firms
- Pricing Impasse
- Telecom Operators Likely To Get 16 Years To Pay For 5G Spectrum
- Too Little, Too Late For BSNL, MTNL Revival?
- Fortinet Ranked No.1 Network Security Appliances Vendor In India
- Huawei Enters Into A Distribution Partnership With Micromax To Expand Offline Retail
- Tech Mahindra Focuses On Banking, Transport, & Citizen Services To Fuel Digital Business Growth In Bangladesh
- Honor Plans To Launch New Smartphones, TV In India
- SoftBank Fund To Hire More Hands To Push India Ops
- Microsoft Invests $1 Billion In OpenAI, Will Partner On Azure AI Supercomputing Technologies
- Toshiba To Rename Flash Memory Business Kioxia
- ZTE Patents An Interesting Dual Display Smartphone With No Notch
- AT&T Partners With IBM And Microsoft, Focuses On Network Capabilities
- Telefónica And Tunstall Healthcare Will Develop Projects In Spain
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.