May 27, 2019
Headlines of the Day
- WhatsApp Warns Clones To Cease Bogus Operations In India
- Indian Government Questions WhatsApp Over Latest Hack
- World Telecom Day
- HFCL Logs 12% Fall In Q4 Net; Sees Profit Of Rs. 232 Crore In FY19
- Smartphone Cos Ring In Price Cuts
- Why There Are No Indian Telcos In Global List Of 5G Deployments
- Past Debate On TRAI’s MySpeed App Results Not A Closed Issue: COAI
- DoT: Issuing 5G Trial Spectrum To Telcos In 100-Day Agenda
- DoT Preparing Cabinet Note For Spectrum Auction For New Government
- Fani: Vodafone Idea Revives 90% Network In 10 Odisha Districts
- COAI For Minimum 2-Mbps Net Speed
- Japan Takes India To WTO Over Mobile Phone Import Duties
- Vodafone Idea Selects HPE Solutions To Manage Next Generation Networks And Services
- Telecom Poles To Fetch Rs. 5 Crore Annual Revenue To GHMC
- Suspended Telecom Official Seeks Justice From Union Minister Sinha
- Vodafone Idea Lags Airtel, Jio In Sequential Revenue Growth In Q4
- Will India Get 5G In 2020?
- Govt Tells BBMP To Draw Up OFC Policy, Issue Notices
- Ookla’s New 5G Map Tracks 5G Rollouts Across The Globe
- Less Is More For Vodafone Idea And Airtel, But Not Enough
- Airtel Augments 4G Network In Haryana With LTE 2100 Technology
- Vodafone Idea Looks To Cut Costs As Tariff War Squeezes Margins
- Lower 4G Additions Hit Vodafone Idea Revenues
- Vodafone Idea To Do Away With All Low ARPU Subscribers By May End
- P Santhosham Is BSNL’s New Chief General Manager
- Telecom Executives Make Distress Call For Job Switch To New Line
- Turbocharging India’s Digital Economy
- Why Telecom Tower Rentals Have Dialled Down
- Airtel May Soon Phase Out Postpaid Plans Below Rs.499
- China-US Trade Spat Will Lead To More Chinese Investments Into India
- Investments In Security Critical For Network Resilience In 5G Era
- Govt Replaces Deepak Kashyap With HS Sohal As New BSNL Chief Vigilance Officer
- India Emerges As Key Battleground For TikTok, FB In Race To Get To Customers
- Vodafone Idea Falls 4%; CLSA Recommends Sell, Cuts Target Price
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.