October 23, 2019
Headlines of the Day
October 23, 2019
October 22, 2019
October 22, 2019
October 21, 2019
- DoT Looking At Spectrum Pricing, Payment Method Overhaul
- Jio Accuses Airtel, VIL Of Illegally Masking Wireline As Mobile Numbers
- Seasonal Impact: Telecom Companies May See Flat ARPU Growth In Q2
- Voda Idea Says Fiber Infrastructure Biz Demerged To Vodafone Towers
- After Jio, Airtel Slapped With Fine For Digging Bengaluru Road Without Permission
- IUC Has Nothing To Do With Tariffs: Airtel CEO
- TRAI Floats Consultation Paper On Auction Of Third Batch Of Private FM Radio Frequencies
- Huawei Showcases 5G Technology To Top Government Official
- Bharti Airtel Selects Ericsson’s 5G-Ready Cloud Packet Core
- 5G India Version To Be Showcased In Front Of Global Standards Agency
- Bharti Airtel Up 45% In A Year; Will The Stock Double In 5 Years? Elara Capital Says
- Telecom Industry Not In Good Shape; 5G Auctions Should Be Delayed: Voda CTO
- Fibre To The Home: Shared Fibre Infrastructure Is Key
- BSNL To Introduce 4G Network And Roll Out VoLTE Service
- Vodafone Idea Launches WebBuddy To Enable Small Businesses To Go Online
- Huawei Woos No. 2 Wireless Market As India Sits On 5G Fence
- As Cellphone Manufacturing Industry Consolidates, Small Players Shut Shop
- Reliance Jio Attacks TRAI’s IUC Review, Says Move Harms User Interest
- BSNL Staff To Get Salary Before Diwali: Purwar
- Huawei Deploys India’s First AI Based Pre-5G Tech On Vodafone Idea Network
- Vodafone Idea Business Services And Nokia Partner To Launch SD-WAN To Help Businesses Drive Digital Transformation
- Spectrum Price Reform In The Works: Telecom Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad
- We Want To Tie Up With Reliance Jio, Says Huawei India CEO Jay Chen
- Postpaid Mobile Phone Services In Kashmir Restored
- IMC 2019 Enters Day Three: Oct 16, 2019, For Regular Updates Click:
- China’s Huawei Says It’s Open To No Backdoor Agreement With India
- Reliance Jio To Users: We Are Not Asking For 6 Paise Per Minute
- 5G Needs To Happen Faster In India: Top Intel Executive
- Govt. Promise Of Spectrum Price Reforms Big Relief For Industry: COAI
- Kumar Mangalam Birla Pitches For An Enabling Regulatory Environment In India’s Telecom Sector
- Spectrum Auctions To Be Held This Fiscal, Reforms In Spectrum Pricing Likely: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- India Eases Stance On Spectrum Fees
- IMC 2019 Enters Day Two: Oct 15, 2019, For Regular Updates Click:
- Jio On Making India 5G Leader: Govt. Needs To Look At Spectrum Prices
There are not too many magazines in India that highlight the latest technology trends, particularly within the field of Information Communication Technology – “ICT”. Communications Today helps readers gain knowledge on developing technologies. Apart from technologies that help business, this magazine shares Government policy and guideline updates. Professional Audio Visual technologies are a key component in the ICT domain. I am happy that Communication Today highlights the science behind technologies that helps the ICT market’s growth in India. I am a regular reader and I wish the team of Communication Today all success in future.
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.