December 10, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- December 4, 2018
- November 30, 2018
- November 28, 2018
- Bharti Airtel International Pre-Pays Over $995 Mn Debt Via Recent Tender Offer
- Vodafone Idea Board Approves Of Demerger
- These 3 Brands Sold Most Smartphones On Diwali; Record 26% Growth In Sales This Festive Season
- Explained: The Benefits Of Having A DigiLocker Account
- TRAI Assures Telcos
- As Jio Splurges To Attract Users, Airtel Takes Nimble-Footed Strides
- The Next Disruption
- We Will Initiate Consultation On Spectrum Issues In 2019: TRAI Chief
- Mobile Users Base Marginally Up At 119.1 Crore In September
- Telecom Tales: TRAI Tells Telcos To Inform Users About Plan Expiry
- TRAI Maintains Lower Cable Landing Station Charges
- BSNL Employees On Indefinite Strike from Dec 3 Over ‘Govt Patronising Jio’
- TRAI Frowns At Telcos Threatening To Snap Services Despite Sufficient Pre-paid Balance
- Aligned With RoW Rules, 2016 Notified By Central Government, Uttarakhand Government Notifies Telecom Infrastructure Installation Policy: TAIPA
- Telcos Ask TRAI To Revisit Method For Spectrum Valuation
- TRAI To Initiate Consultation On Spectrum Issues, Valuation Methodology In 2019
- The Problem That Mobile Phone Companies Have With 2.0 Film
- Airtel, Vodafone Idea Get TRAI Call Over Minimum Recharge Plans
- RCom Tells Top Court Asset Sale to Jio at Risk From India Demand
- COAI Asks Government To Cut SUC, Licence Fee, USOF Contribution
- India Needs Smart Laws To Run Smart Cities, Say Experts
- TRAI To Meet Telecom Companies’ CEOs On Thursday To Seek Inputs On FY20 Agenda
- COAI Objects to Defamatory Depiction Of Cellphones In “2.0”
- Jio Deal In Danger If Land Parcel Denied As Security By DoT: RCom To SC
- RCom And Jio Spectrum Trading Deal In Jeopardy As DoT Refuses To Accept Land Parcel As Security
- OTT Platforms Not Subject To Fresh Norms, Not Comparable To Telcos: Forum
- Telcos Owe Rs 245 Bn As Spectrum Fee In 2019; Voda Idea To Pay Rs 122 Bn
- Asset Sale To Jio At Risk From Govt’s Rs 29-Bn Demand, RCom Tells SC
- Airtel, Vodafone Idea Boost Revenue In Metros During September: Report
- RCom Needs To Give Bank Guarantee Before Spectrum Sale – What Centre Told Supreme Court
- AAI Acquires 8 Mobile ATC Towers For Small Airports
- Bharti Airtel Sets Africa IPO In Motion, Appoints These 8 Global Bankers; Shares Jump 3%
- Reliance Jio Top Telco In Terms Of Adjusted Gross Revenue In September Quarter
- Aircel-Maxis Case: CBI Informs Delhi Court It Has Procured Sanction To Prosecute Chidambaram
- Best Tech Companies To Work In India Has A Govt Organisation In Top 10
- Huawei Enjoy 9 With 4,000 mAh Battery Launched
- Honor Unveils Smartphone With 48MP Rear Camera, Honor View 20
- Google Acquires Sigmoid Labs, Maker Of Popular ‘Where Is My Train’ App
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai Defends Company’s ‘Integrity’, Denies Any ‘Political Bias’
- The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
- Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
- We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
- "With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
- Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
- The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
- Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
- Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.