April 18, 2019
Headlines of the Day
April 16, 2019
- C-DAC Is First Off The Block To Make Desi Chip
- Vodafone Idea, Airtel Pay Up Rs 9000 Crore Dues For Spectrum
- BSNL, MTNL Asset Sale Proceeds To Clear Debt, Fund VRS
- How is Google’s GPay Operating Without Authorization, Delhi HC Asks RBI
- BSNL, MTNL Suffering Due To Decisions Taken Under UPA Regime: Manoj Sinha
- MTNL Paid March Salaries From Internal Accruals: CMD
- NMC Does Not Use Jio’s And Own Free Internet, Pays Lakhs For It
- In India, Eight Out Of Ten Millennials Want A Ban On TikTok
- Reseller Fraud Is Hurting The Prospects Of E-comm Of Smartphones In India
- Airtel Selects Ericsson For VoLTE Expansion
- Vodafone Idea’s Rs 25,000 Crore Rights Issue Opens Today
- BSNL Expects Loss To Narrow To Rs 7500 Crore In FY19
- 5G In India: DoT Asks TRAI To Reconsider Reserve Price For Auction Of Spectrum
- BSNL Collects Record Rs 6500 Crore In Revenue From Enterprise Division
- WhatsApp To Follow RBI Norms On Payment Data Storage
- Replicating The IT Success In Manufacturing
- US Criticises India’s Data Localisation Norms, Draft E-comm Policy
- Salary Hike, Promotions Now Depend On Market Conditions For Telecom Sector Employees
- World IoT Day
- Telecom Majors Impleaded In Plea Seeking Parental Window
- Lenders May Take 90 % Haircut On Aircel Dues
- Bharti Airtel Gets SEBI Nod For Rs 25,000-Crore Rights Issue
- After BSNL, Its Partner Companies Fail To Pay Salaries To Companies
- RCom May Get Rs 578 Crore Refund From Ericsson
- Mukesh Ambani’s E-comm Foray
- RCom Defaults On Another Spectrum Payment Deadline
- AITUC Condemns Deliberate Attempts To Wind Up BSNL
- Technical Snag Hits 10 Lakh BSNL Users In Bihar
- BSNL 2018-19 Loss May Have Touched Rs. 12,000 Crore
- BSNL Recovery To Take Time, DoT Will Provide Monetary Assistance
- Domestic Mobile Phone Makers Bleed, As Chinese Companies Lead Market
- Ensure Bharti Airtel Connectivity Program’s Timely Implementation: Telecom Body
- BIF Asks TRAI To Do Fresh Valuation Drill For Spectrum Pricing
- The Fear Of AI
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.