June 21, 2018
Headlines of the Day
June 20, 2018
June 19, 2018
June 19, 2018
- DoT, Aviation Ministry to Meet in 10 days on In-flight Connectivity Norms
- AI Can Bridge Rich-Poor Divide: Devendra Fadnavis
- Mobile Banking: Paytm Tops Volumes, Axis Value
- India to Witness Growth Despite Challenges: CII President
- Jio Takes on Airtel, Announces 1.5 GB Additional Data Per Day to Users
- Joining IT sector in 2020? These are the Skills you will Need to Excel
- DoT to Seek Validation on the Idea of Allocating Backhaul Spectrum Without Auction
- Bharti’s Kenyan Unit Abandons Merger Plan
- Salman Khurshid: 2G Case was a Fake Perception Created by Circumstances
- Reliance Jio’s ‘Best Network’ Claim Misleading: ASCI
- Reliance Jio Effect: Airtel, Vodafone Dial Up the Competition
- Indian IT Companies to Grab Larger Share of Digital Services Pie Globally: ICRA
- Reliance Jio Third-largest Telecom Firm
- Bharti Airtel to Increase Mobile Sites in Tamil Nadu by 30%
- With Incumbents Holding their Own, Reliance Jio Stays in Disruption Mode
- WhatsApp W ishlist: Top 5 Things the Messaging App Should Have
- Airtel 149 vs Jio 149 vs Idea 199 vs Vodafone 199
- Soon, Indigenous Lithium Ion Battery Production to End Dependence on China, Japan
- Vodafone Plans to Invest Rs 80 Billion
- Vodafone, Idea Name Circle Heads for Merged Entity
- Facebook Announces Original News Shows, Harps on ‘Trusted Content’
- AirtelTV Hits 50 Million Downloads
- Jio aims to Cover 99% India’s Population by Fiscal-end
- Reliance Retail to ‘leverage’ Jio’s Strength to Consolidate Position
- Vodafone India Deploys Nokia Cloud Packet Core
- Airtel to Deploy New Pre-5G Massive MIMO Mobile Sites in Mumbai as Part of Project Leap
- COAI Appoints Vodafone CEO Sunil Sood as Chairman
- HTC Desire 12+ Smartphone Review
- TCS Upset Over Govt’s Decision to use Postal Staff at Passport Centres
- Microsoft seeks Cut in Per Country Limit for Green Cards
- Fortinet Introduces Machine Learning Capabilities to its FortiWeb Web Application Firewall
- Ericsson partners with World Food Program
- Huawei’s New Front in the Global Technology Cold War: Australia
- AT&T Merger Makes Telecoms Attractive
- SaT5G Consortium Members Showcase Satellite and 5G Integration Capabilities at EuCNC2018 Conference
- Speedtech International Earns New ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Envision Announces Click2Coach 12.1 with Speech Analytics Driven Coaching Capabilities
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
"With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.