July 24, 2019
Headlines of the Day
July 24, 2019
July 22, 2019
July 22, 2019
- Reliance Jio Q1 Net Profit Rises 45.6% To Rs 891 Crore, Wait For JioGigaFiber Continues
- RK Chugh Elected As President, IEEMA For 2019-20
- Bharti Airtel Could Raise $3.5 Billion More From Stake Sale In Merged Tower Entity: Moody’s
- Rural Telephone Subscribers Fall In May, Urban User Base Rises: TRAI
- Digital Transaction Volumes Up 51% In 2018-19 To 3133.5 Crore, Says Ravi Shankar Prasad
- BSNL 4G Launch Could Turn The Financials Of State-led Telco For Good
- RCom Asked To Compensate For Bank Fraud After SIM Swap
- IT Ministry To Keep A Close Watch On TikTok, Orders PMO
- India Slips 3 Ranks In Mobile, Fixed Broadband Speeds In June
- Reliance Jio’s Profit May Fall First Time In Seven Quarters
- Vodafone Idea Picks Banks For $1.9 Billion Fiber Sale
- Reliance Jio Pips Airtel To Become India’s 2nd Largest Mobile Operator In May: TRAI
- Govt. Considering Capital Infusion In BSNL
- Connectivity To India-China Border Villages Disrupted, Govt.
- Rajya Sabha: Govt. Taking Steps To Improve BSNL, Says Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Govt. Disburses Rs 20,431 Crore For BharatNet Project
- Telcos Woes Just Would Not End
- India’s Electronics Production On Accelerated Path, Says Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Airtel, Vodafone’s Postpaid Plan Rates 1.5-2 Times Higher Than Reliance Jio
- Vodafone Idea Corrects After Five-Day Gains
- Airtel, Jio Plan HUL Tie-Up For New Consumer Connect
- Vodafone Idea Offers Salary Hike To Employees After Two Years
- Airtel To Pay Rs 6000 As Redressal To User Who Asked For Call Records
- Is India Adequately Prepared To Regulate Big Tech?
- Govt. Working On Revival Of BSNL: Minister Tells Lok Sabha
- 5.89 Lakh Unregistered Telemarketers Blacklisted Since 2011 For Pesky Calls: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Here’s What Increments At Vodafone-Idea Mean For India’s Telecom Industry
- BSNL Issues Austerity Measures Norms To Circles To Cut Costs: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Vodafone Emerges As The Fastest 4G Network In Delhi: Ookla
- Vodafone Idea Rises After Credit Rating Upgrade
- Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Industries May Bid For Anil’s RCom In Bankruptcy
- Group Of Ministers Discusses Revival Of BSNL, MTNL
- Govt Targets Rs. 3 Lakh Crore Turnover At CSCs
- Consumer Expectations Around 5G Continue To Grow
- Fortinet Ranked No.1 Network Security Appliances Vendor In India
- Huawei Enters Into A Distribution Partnership With Micromax To Expand Offline Retail
- Tech Mahindra Focuses On Banking, Transport, & Citizen Services To Fuel Digital Business Growth In Bangladesh
- Honor Plans To Launch New Smartphones, TV In India
- SoftBank Fund To Hire More Hands To Push India Ops
- Microsoft Invests $1 Billion In OpenAI, Will Partner On Azure AI Supercomputing Technologies
- Toshiba To Rename Flash Memory Business Kioxia
- ZTE Patents An Interesting Dual Display Smartphone With No Notch
- AT&T Partners With IBM And Microsoft, Focuses On Network Capabilities
- Telefónica And Tunstall Healthcare Will Develop Projects In Spain
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.