April 18, 2019
Headlines of the Day
April 16, 2019
- Cabinet Approves Slew Of MoUs, Creates Post Of Deputy CAG
- RCom Asked To Pay Infratel Rs 39 Crore For Early Infra Site Exit
- Reliance Jio’s Fibre Unit Readies Rs 27,000 Crore War Chest To Fund Expansion
- The Curious Case Of TikTok’s Rise In India
- CTO Forum: Conference On Leading With Disruptive Technologies
- Airtel And Cisco Announce Strategic Alliance To Bring Advanced Connectivity Solutions
- Rs 25,000 Crore Rights Issue Not Enough For Vodafone Idea
- Bharti Airtel To Have European Vendors For 4G Calling Service
- Reliance Jio Crosses 300 Million Customers Mark
- No Political Interference In Tax Settlement With Reliance Firm: France
- Telecom Dept Likely To Strike Down Railways Free Spectrum Demand
- Out Of Coverage Area: BSNL Hits Rock Bottom After Losing Rural Edge
- India’s RCom Denies France Gave A Waiver On Unit’s Tax Dues
- France Waives Off Euro 143.7 Million Taxes for Anil Ambani’s Reliance Flag
- TRAI Should Work On Alternate Spectrum Auction Method
- DoT Gives Conditional Approval To Airtel And Tata Teleservices Merger
- Banks Must Upgrade PoS Devices As 2G Is Phased Out
- Telcos Offer Poll-Related Services To Boost Data Usage
- RCom Rubbishes French Media Report On Tax Issue
- HC Restrains 30 Torrent Sites From Hosting Copyrighted Content
- Troubles For BSNL And MTNL Increase
- Amazon To Keep Selling Illegal Mobile Signal Boosters Despite Telcos Appeal
- Axiata Group Renounces Share Entitlement In Vodafone Idea Rights Issue
- BICSI India Conference To Address ICT Transformation Challenges In The 5G Era
- Bharti Airtel, Singtel And Warburg Pincus To Make An Additional Offer To Dish TV
- Telecom Q4 Preview: Revenue Stabilization, ARPU Uptick On Cards
- JioNews: The Best Place To Get The Latest And Most Relevant News
- RailTel Turns 1600 Railway Stations Into RailWire Wi-Fi Zone
- DoT Forms Committee To Examine Issues Arising Out Of Telcos Insolvency
- DoT Seeks Rs 7200 Crore Bank Guarantee From Airtel In Tata Tele Merger
- Vodafone Idea’s Rs 25,000 Crore Rights Issue Open Till Apr 24
- Vodafone India’s $3.5 Billion Equity Issuance Not Enough: Fitch
- DoT Reviews BSNL 2G Spectrum Expiry Term
- Bharti Airtel To Transition From 3G To 4G Network By Refarming 2100MHz Spectrum
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.