October 23, 2019
Headlines of the Day
October 23, 2019
October 22, 2019
October 22, 2019
October 21, 2019
- BSNL Revival Plan To Be Public In A Month: CMD
- Reliance Jio Questions Legality Of TRAI’s IUC Paper, Invokes Article 14
- DoT To Discuss Relief To Telcos With DFS
- Reducing Competition Will Not Affect 5G Deployment Costs, Says Ericsson
- Tackling India’s Growing Data Consumption With Cloud Data-Centers
- Jio Announces Q2FY 2020 Financial Results
- Jio Charges For Voice Calls For IUC, Rival Telecoms May Wait Till Jan 2020
- How Will Jio’s ‘6 Paise/Min Move Play Out?
- Jio Slams TRAI’s IUC Review As Anti-Poor; Says Move Sabotages PM’s Digital India Vision
- India Should Embrace 5G Technology Soon: NITI Aayog CEO
- TRAI Gives Final Opportunity To Aircel Subscribers For Porting Out To Other Networks By October 31
- Bharti Airtel To Acquire AMPSolar For Around Rs 17 Crore
- COAI And TAIPA’s Media Statement On OFC Matter
- Bombay HC Orders Income Tax Refund Of Rs 788 Crore To Vodafone Within 3 Weeks
- Jio Adds 84.45 Lakh Subscribers In August; Airtel Loses 5.61 Lakh Users: TRAI
- Are Data Localisation Norms In Sync With India’s Cloud Vision?
- Spectrum, Skill Development Key To Readiness Of 5G Devices
- Jio Won’t Bill Broadband Users For A Month At Least
- MNP Service Will Temporarily Shut Down Between November 4 To 10
- No More Online-Exclusive Smartphone Models: Realme, Oppo, Vivo Tell Retailers
- Netflix Could Launch Mobile-Only Plans In Similar Markets Success In India
- Reliance Jio’s Value Proposition Strong Despite Charge: Merrill Lynch
- TRAI To Settle Call Ring Time In 2 Weeks Even As Telecom War Gets Ugly
- Reliance Jio Nears Apex Of India’s Mobile Market In Just 3 Years
- BSNL’s Existence Is In National Interest, Looking Into Issues: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- BharatNet: Challenges On Web Highway
- 5G Handset Makers Give IMC A Miss
- Vodafone Idea Extends Strategic Partnership With TCS To Enhance Customer Experience
- Electronic Goods Shine Even As Global Slowdown Hits Demand, Exports Soar
- Have Clarified On Government’s Concerns About 5G: Huawei
- IT Majors Can Teach India A Thing Or Two About Navigating Business Challenges
- After Salary Botch-Up, BSNL Fails To Deposit Provident Fund
- Opposition To Data Localisation May Reduce After Taxation Framework For Internet Companies Come Into Place: MEITY’s S. Gopalakrishnan
- NCLT Reserves Order In RCom Vs DoT Case Over Spectrum Dues
There are not too many magazines in India that highlight the latest technology trends, particularly within the field of Information Communication Technology – “ICT”. Communications Today helps readers gain knowledge on developing technologies. Apart from technologies that help business, this magazine shares Government policy and guideline updates. Professional Audio Visual technologies are a key component in the ICT domain. I am happy that Communication Today highlights the science behind technologies that helps the ICT market’s growth in India. I am a regular reader and I wish the team of Communication Today all success in future.
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.