June 26, 2019
Headlines of the Day
June 24, 2019
- Patchy Mobile Network, Call Drops Frustrate City Residents
- TRAI Sees Local Tea Shops, Grocers Helping Boost Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Odisha Takes Up 2925 More GPs For Data Connectivity
- Reliance Industries Telecom Arm Jio Likely To Enter Stock Market Next Year
- DoT Alone Will Not Take Call On Huawei: Aruna Sundararajan
- Establishing Digital Village, Addressing Call Drops Priorities: Telecom MoS
- China Asks India To Make An Independent Judgement On Huawei
- A More Robust Digital India 2.0 To Be Unveiled Soon
- Fitch Affirms Bharti Airtel’s Ratings At BBB
- This UK Startup Wants To Make Internet Access In India More Affordable Than Jio
- Airtel Payments Bank Launches Atal Pension Yojana
- Govt. Ready To Roll Out IMEI Database
- Tax Holiday, Customs Duty Exemption, GST Cut On Handset Cos Budget Wishlist
- Aviation To Telecom: New Accounting Norms May Alter Debt Math Of Companies
- CCI To Android Phone Makers: Explain Agreements With Google
- China Opposes Politicization Of Huawei Issue In India
- Day3: Meet Us At CommunicAsia Singapore, Booth No. BD3-02
- Brookfield Gets Aggressive In Indian Market
- DoT May Choose Lower Retirement Age Over Voluntary Retirement Scheme
- Reliance Jio To Announce More Details About GigaFiber, GigaTV And More During AGM 2019
- Why 5G Is The Next Headache For Some Of India’s Richest Men
- Bharti Airtel And Vodafone Idea Announce Plans For Challenging Penalty Order From DoT
- TRAI Is The Judge And TRAI Is The Jury!
- Indian Cos Told Not To Share US Goods With Huawei
- RIL To Infuse Another Rs. 20,000 Crore Into Jio
- Let’s Not Turn A Deaf Ear To India’s Telecom Woes
- Day2: Meet Us At CommunicAsia Singapore, Booth No. BD3-02
- Ministry Of External Affairs Seeks DoT’s Stand On Huawei
- Reliance Jio, Airtel, Vodafone Idea Report Similar Revenue Market Share
- Data Protection Bill To Reach Parliament Soon
- 291 More Railway Stations To Get Free Wi-Fi Facility By Sept
- WhatsApp Maintains Its Stand On India’s Message Traceability Call
- Loss-Making BSNL Takes Rs 10,000 Crore CapEx Call For 4G Play
- Airtel Gives Lakshadweep Its First 4G Network
- OnePlus To Launch A New Phone In India
- Realme Teases Smartphone With 64MP Quad Camera Setup, To Launch First In India
- Huawei May Enter Tablet Market In India, Renders Of First Tablet Revealed
- Microsoft Underscores Its Commitment To The Indian Startup Ecosystem
- LG W Series Smartphones Launching In India On June 26
- ETSI Releases 3 New Ontology Specifications For Smart Cities, Industry 4.0 And Smart Agriculture
- SK Telecom And Deutsche Telekom Join Hands To Lead Global 5G Market
- Maximo Ibarra Resigns As KPN CEO
- Deutsche Telekom Wins SK Telecom Backing For Venture Arm; 5G Joint Venture Agreed
- Hackers Hit Global Telecom Companies In An Espionage Campaign
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.