July 3, 2020
Headlines of the Day
June 30, 2020
June 29, 2020
June 26, 2020
June 25, 2020
- Walmart-Flipkart deal: I-T To Seek Share Purchase Pact To Fix Tax Liability
- Infratel-Indus Mega Tower Merger Unlikely To Hit Jobs: Bharti Official
- Moody’s Bets On India’s Compelling GDP! Says, Flipkart’s Stake Acquisition ‘Credit Positive’ For Walmart
- Apple Watch: Jio Claims Bharti violating Licence Conditions
- Paytm May Process Rs 600 Bn In Monthly Bank Transfers By End Of This Year
- WhatsApp Admin Alert!
- Reliance Jio Files Complaint Against Airtel Over Apple Watch eSim Service
- Reliance Jio Tariff Pulls Down Shares Of Telecom Companies
- Move to Privatize MTNL, a Warning to BSNL
- Bharti Airtel Loses Rs 12,000 Crore In M-Cap As Jefferies Says Jio’s Postpaid Offer To Dent ARPU’s
- BSNL Needs To Focus On Customer Service To Dispel Negative Customer Perception : Manoj Sinha
- After Flipkart Deal, Walmart to Open 50 New Stores in India
- HC Modifies Interim Order Asking Airtel To Change Disclaimer Of Its IPL Commercials
- In-flight Data And Voice Connectivity: DoT, Aviation Ministry To Meet Next Week To Chart Out Framework
- WhatsApp’s ‘Black Dot’ Bug hits iPhone
- Jio Bowls Another Googly With International Calling Rates At 50 P/Min
- Mukesh Ambani’s RJio piles on Pressure With New Rs 199 Postpaid Plan
- DoT says Bharti-Telenor Deal Clearance In A Month, Sees Voda-Idea Merger Nod Before June
- DoT Seeks Clarification from TRAI on Wi-Fi Calling Service
- NITI Aayog Welcomes USD 16 bn Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Airtel Plans Paring USD 4.6 Billion of Debt in Three Years
- Had No Choice But To Sell Tower And Fibre Assets To Jio, Reliance Infratel Tells NCLAT
- Merger & Acquisitions Get A Boost: SC Junks DoT Plea on Bharti-Telenor
- To Avoid Becoming A ‘Fallen Angel’, Bharti Airtel Plans Massive Debt Cut To Protect Credit Rating
- Android P: Top Features We Wanted, What They Do And How They Will Benefit You
- With Jio Money, We Will Accelerate Digital India Mission Further, says CEO of Sodexo Benefits and Rewards Services
- Walmart is Buying Controlling Stake in Flipkart, Confirms Softbank CEO Son
- Airtel Said To Plan Africa Unit IPO In USD 4.6 Billion Debt Cut
- Vodafone Takes on Rival Deutsche Telekom, Buys Liberty Global for USD 21.8 Bn
- Ericsson-RComm Dispute: NCLT Reserves Order On Insolvency Proceedings
- Broadband India Forum Increases Operational Focus on 5G, Internet-of-Things (IoT) and Inclusivity
- TRAI Mulls Penalty On Operators Not Meeting New Quality Of Service Norms For December Quarter
- NDCP 2018 Draft Focuses on Making the Sector Financially Strong: ASSOCHAM
- RCom-GCX, PrimeTel Strengthen Partnership to Upgrade Subsea Cable System
- Ciena appoints Hassan Ahmed to Board of Directors
- Intel Capital, investment arm of Intel Corporation, to invest ₹ 1,894.50 crore in JIO platforms
- Sify partners with TalView to provide remote proctoring solution
- Samsung set to realize amid Chinese handset manufacturers’ ache
- TikTok stars get lakhs of latest followers on Instagram
- Comparison of total mobile spectrum in different markets
- HMD global, the home of Nokia phones, founding new centre of excellence in Finland for R&D
- HMD global starts a new global R&D center in tampere Finland
- No. of 5G network subscribers in S. Korea nears 7 million
- Nokia to unveil breakthrough innovation in data center networking
Communications Today is a comprehensive repository of information, which covers all aspects of telecom, IT, and media research along with the corporate updates and the government news. The journal is a regular read among professionals, academicians, students. and the researchers. I personally follow Communications Today for getting the latest market updates in the telecom industry. Even the e-book lighthouse of the media professionals by the renowned scholars highlights the very informative aspects and the challenges on way forward to the right strategy. The articles conceptualized in the journal signify plethora of thoughts and research conducted via in-depth exploration by the intellectuals, with an art of edit, and the presentation by a professional young team. Let us grow together, CT!
Communications Today is among the best and the most widely distributed and read magazines catering to the ICT ecosystem. The content and issues taken up by the magazine are extremely current, and pertinent to the sector, not just in regard to India, but also from a global perspective. It is now internationally acknowledged that technology, especially communications technology, is the single-most important determining factor for the growth and prosperity of economies across the world. With the well-accepted view that data is the new oil, the future will be heavily dependent on perpetual mapping, charting, and upgrading of these technologies to remain relevant and competitive in the global arena. The media, especially the technology-focused media like Communications Today, is required to play an important role in this. I am optimistic that Communications Today will continue to provide excellent in-depth, high-quality, research-oriented, futuristic, and the latest in news and knowledge pertaining to the communications technology sector, to keep us abreast of the developments, and provide the necessary outlook for the course ahead. Having observed Communications Today consistently improve, grow, evolve, and emerge as one of the most insightful and informative tech-publications in the country, I would like to congratulate their entire team on its years of brilliant work and achievements. I look forward to much more of the tremendous value addition that the publication has brought us and will, I am sure, continue to do, with ever increasing efficacy.
“Communications Today has created a niche for itself in the telecom media. It has provided valuable insights to the telecom companies, through thought-provoking articles. The magazine has also taken a few bold moves by introducing new and emerging technologies, and championing their cause, which is very good for promoting start-ups and entrepreneurs. The recent coverage on important subjects, like 5G in the last few quarters, is highly commendable. I am very impressed by the rigour they bring to their articles, which is backed by an in-depth analysis and thorough research. Today, we live in a world that is highly driven by technology and Communications Today has been responsible for capturing the new trends and presenting them with their viewpoint. I want to take this opportunity to compliment the entire team of the magazine for the tremendous effort they have put over the years. I wish them good luck and hope that they will keep up the good work. Their contribution to the telecom industry and the stakeholders is highly commendable.”
As a reader of Communications Today since 2001, it has been an amazing experience to see the magazine remain in touch with the very pulse of the Indian telecom industry over the years and capture the multifaceted aspects just-in-time. Communications Today has retained its position as the preferred source for telecom, networking equipment, and broadcast industry magazine by highlighting the refined perspective of all the stakeholders in the ecosystem. Apart from the technical and business aspects, alignment with the latest trends with a futuristic view is what provides an edge to the readers. The Editor’s Desk is always a very balanced approach and neutral view of the ongoing issues and concerns which might impact the industry in the long run. Due to my inclination toward technical aspects, the reports section is my key source to up-skilling. I appreciate the dedicated efforts and strategic agility of the ADI Media team in contributing toward the India telecom evolution as one of the key media partners in the ecosystem.
I have been reading Communications Today regularly for a long time now. In today’s scenario, technology evolution is very rapid, and keeping oneself up to date with all the changes is a must for survival. I find the articles in Communications Today very well researched and relevant as per market conditions, making it more and more relevant with each issue. The communication and networking trends are very well explained and help to keep track with the ever-changing telecom sector. Another good thing about Communications Today is that it deals with various currently relevant topics.This magazine shares views of industry leaders, policy makers, and service providers, which are a must-read to have an expert perspective about the market. These articles give a thorough insight about customer requirement as well. Information shared in this magazine is very enriching and helps me in my day-to-day work. I congratulate Communications Today team for maintaining such good quality of content over the years and wish them all the best. I hope it continues to deliver excellent insights on telecom market in the coming years.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep the reader abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics, such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies, as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency. My compliments to Communications Today for the very commendable work they do in coverage, and quality research and analysis that has benefitted the industry over the years. I wish the Communications Today team all success for the future!
There are not too many magazines in India that highlight the latest technology trends, particularly within the field of Information Communication Technology – “ICT”. Communications Today helps readers gain knowledge on developing technologies. Apart from technologies that help business, this magazine shares Government policy and guideline updates. Professional Audio Visual technologies are a key component in the ICT domain. I am happy that Communication Today highlights the science behind technologies that helps the ICT market’s growth in India. I am a regular reader and I wish the team of Communication Today all success in future.
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!