August 20, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- August 17, 2018
- Reliance Communications rallies 36% on News That Ericsson Is Willing To Settle Dues Outside IBC
- SS Ahluwalia Takes Charge as MoS For Electronics And IT, Pushes For Digital Offices
- Mukesh Ambani’s Planned Lease Of Life To Anil Ambani’s RCom On Hold As Insolvency Rules Raise Flag
- As RCom Faces Insolvency Test; Mukesh Ambani’s Hope of Bailing It Out Fade
- Airtel Takes on Jio, BSNL by Offering Post FUP Speed of 128Kbps on Unlimited Prepaid Packs
- Anil Ambani’s RCom Asset Sale to Mukesh’s Jio Hits Insolvency Wall; Bonds Sink
- Fitch Affirms Reliance Industries Ratings
- Government Clears Raising Budget by Rs 11,330 Cr for Defence NFS Project
- RCom Jumps 8% as Firm Mulls Moving NCLAT Against NCLT Order Based on Ericsson Plea
- New Vodafone CEO Needs `Safe Pair of Hands’ for Deals, Rivalry
- Jio Internet Offers: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB vs 5GB
- HC Modifies Interim Order Asking Airtel To Change Disclaimer Of Its IPL Commercials
- It Is A Difficult Decision To Step Down, says Vodafone CEO Vittorio Colao
- Beware! Twitter May Limit The Visibility Of Your Tweets
- Vodafone India’s FY18 Operating Profit at Rs 98 Bn, Data Traffic Up 4 Times
- Nick Read To Head Vodafone After Vittorio Colao Quits This October
- SAP Signs MoU with BSNL To Boost Sale of GST Software In Rural India
- Indian Court Admits Ericsson’s Plea Against RCom
- TRAI Asks Telcos For All India Tariff Data To Expand Plan-Comparison Site
- Telcos See Little Revenue Potential In Domestic In-Flight Services
- Why President Kovind Bets On Mobile Phones, Internet, Digital Payments For Pushing Services, Startups
- Airtel Grows Bigger With Over 330 Million Customers, Completes Telenor Acquisition
- Idea Vodafone May Face Conflict of Interest in Telecom Tower Deal
- Reliance Jio Moves SC Against Delhi HC Breather to Bharti Airtel Over IPL Ad Campaign
- DoT okays Airtel-Telenor Merger; Here is How the Deal Unfolded
- IT Services: Q4 Results Do Not Suggest a Turnaround
- Jio Rs 199 postpaid plan vs Airtel Rs 399 vs Vodafone Rs 399 vs Idea Rs 389: Which one is the best pick?
- DoT Approves Merger of Bharti Airtel and Telenor India
- Apple Watch Series 3 LTE: Know Price, Features, And Airtel, Jio Offers
- How Reliance Jio’s new 199 Plan Could Spark Tariff War: Experts Speak
- Walmart-Flipkart deal: I-T To Seek Share Purchase Pact To Fix Tax Liability
- Infratel-Indus Mega Tower Merger Unlikely To Hit Jobs: Bharti Official
- Moody’s Bets On India’s Compelling GDP! Says, Flipkart’s Stake Acquisition ‘Credit Positive’ For Walmart
- Apple Watch: Jio Claims Bharti violating Licence Conditions
- Route Mobile Gets SEBI Go-ahead For ₹600-Cr IPO
- Nokia 6.1 Plus Is HMD Global’s Latest Phone That Flaunts A Notch Display: Price, Specifications
- ACT Fibernet Increases FUP Limit and Download Speeds For Its Broadband Plans In Coimbatore
- New Nvidia Gaming Chips Aim To Boost Realism Of Graphics
- Fortinet is the Only Vendor with Security Capabilities to Receive SD-WAN Recommended Rating in the First NSS Labs Software-Defined Wide Area Networking Test Report
- Apple Is Said To Plan Revamped Low-Cost Macs To Reignite Sales
- Huawei Caught Using A DSLR To Fake Smartphone Selfies
- Microsoft Reportedly Brings End-to-End Encryption On Skype
- 5G Rollout Could Create Up To 3 Million Jobs And Add $500 Billion to GDP
- Keysight Technologies Inc. (KEYS) Moves Higher On Volume Spike
- Strategy Analytics: Q1 2018 Smartphone Apps Processor Market Share: Chips with On-device Artificial Intelligence (AI) Grew Three Fold
- China Smartphone Units Drop by 6% YoY while Average Selling Prices Grow by 15% in 2Q18, IDC Reports
- Businesses Expect Industrial IoT to Boost their Revenues by $154 Mn Finds Inmarsat Study
- Impact of China-U.S.Trade War on Chinese Economy and ICT Market
- Strategy Analytics: Promising Future for IoT in Industrial Markets
- The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
- Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
- We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
- "With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
- Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
- The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
- Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
- Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.