October 22, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- October 17, 2018
- October 16, 2018
- October 15, 2018
- Justice Srikrishna Committee Miffed at Timing of TRAI Recommendations
- Only TRAI Data Security Recommendations Linked to Telecom will be Considered by DoT: Aruna Sundararajan
- Idea-Vodafone Merger: Is The Demand of Rs.3,900 By DoT Is Unjustified?
- Vodafone Recharge of Rs 458 Revised to Offer More Than 235GB Data
- Relief to Telecom Customers From Pesky Calls! TRAI Comes Up With Stringent Unsolicited Commercial Communication Rules
- RCom’s Q1 Net Loss Narrows to ₹342 Crore
- Bharti Airtel Adds a Massive 35 Million Subscribers in May 2018: This is How
- ISRO Ropes in 3 Partners to Assemble 27 Satellites
- DoT Demand: Idea, Vodafone May Pay Under Protest
- DoT Looking into Voda-Idea’s Plea on Dues Re-computation: Telecom Secy
- Airtel Chairman Sunil Mittal’s Pay Flat, MD Vittal’s Rises by 37% in FY18
- Result Preview – Telecom sector – Pressure from Jio to Dampen Earnings
- Telecom Department Looking Into Vodafone-Idea Plea On Recalculating Dues
- Telecom Tariff War Heralds Happy Times for Content Companies
- DoT Receives 40 To 50 Mn Consumer Complaints Annually, Says Telecom Secretary
- Lauded by Telcos, TRAI Data Ownership Proposal Riles Internet, Mobile Firms
- No Proposal Before TRAI to Amend Interconnection Usage Charges: Manoj Sinha
- Data Privacy Recommendations: These 3 Issues Left Unanswered
- TRAI’s Data Privacy Suggestions Valuable, Timely; DoT to Take Institutional View, says Aruna Sundararajan
- People Should Have Right to their Data, Firms are Mere Custodians: TRAI
- TRAI’s Draft Rules to Curb Pesky Calls, Messages to Aggravate Financial Stress: COAI
- Reliance Jio Opens Up new Front in its Assault on Indian Telecoms Sector
- Reliance Jio Says not Importing 4G Feature Phones
- Reliance Jio is a Disruptor Supreme!
- Neutral Net Critical for India, says R.S. Sharma
- Apps Should Collect Minimal Data like Aadhar: TRAI Chief
- Jio Tops 4G Download Speed; Idea in Upload Rate for May 2018
- BSNL Launches New Internet Telephony Service in Assam
- COAI to TRAI: Keep Norms on Spam Calls on Hold for Now
- Data Privacy: DoT not to take up TRAI Suggestions for Now
- Reliance Communications Ltd Leads Gainers in ‘A’ Group
- TRAI Recommendation on Privacy May Affect App-Based Businesses
- TRAI says Telecom Companies Don’t Own Consumer’s Personal Data
- BSNL to Roll out 5G Service with Global Launch: Anil Jain
- Huawei’s India Investment Plan To Address Local Concerns, Create Jobs: Analysts
- Sify Technologies Reports Revenues of INR 5509 Million For Second Quarter of FY 2018-19
- Apple’s October 30 Event, iPhone XR And Watch Series 4 In India: Why Next Week Could Be Big For Apple
- Oppo Find X Outed For Benchmark Cheating
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Calls For Bloomberg To Retract Chinese Spy Chip Report
- KT Chooses Samsung, Nokia, Ericsson As 5G Equipment Partners
- Germany Urges Global Minimum Tax For Digital Giants
- Japan Govt Wants Greater Competition Among Wireless Carriers -Suga
- China Unicom Expects Net Profit To Jump 117 Pct In First Three Quarters
- Spain Considers New Taxes on Internet Companies
- Ethernet Switch Market Grows To USD 6.7 Bn 2Q18
- Smartphone Market To Reach US$ 1,503,280.1 Mn By 2026 – Transparency Market Research
- Ciena Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- IDC Forecasts Telecom (Compute And Storage) Infrastructure Market to Reach $16.35 Billion In 2022
- Artificial Intelligence Jobs See Increased Uptake Among Indian Job Seekers
- The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
- Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
- We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
- "With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
- Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
- The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
- Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
- Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.