December 11, 2019
Headlines of the Day
December 6, 2019
December 6, 2019
December 5, 2019
- Telecom Plans for Meghalaya
- Project for Laying Undersea OFC Cable Between Chennai-ANI Awarded
- Mobile Operators Lost USD 23B in India
- Second-hand Smartphones Market in India to Get Much Bigger
- DoT Brings Mobile Tower Firms Under Licence for Rolling Out Infra
- Four Years of Modi Government — Telecom and IT: Digital Push Reaches Bharat; Telecom Stress Remains
- Wireless Subscriber Growth Accelerates to 2.29% m-o-m in March 2018
- Cabinet Approves Proposal to Set up 4,072 Mobile Towers in Naxal Affected Areas
- Telecom Subscriber Base Again Crosses 1.2 Billion Mark in March
- Will Comply with HC order on Advertisements, Airtel tells SC
- BSNL Announces Rs 499 Unlimited Postpaid Plan
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel: Cashback Offers On Prepaid Recharge Plans
- Reliance Jio Plans to Expand to European Market
- Anil Ambani’s ADAG Shares Rally! RCom Share Price Gains 20%, RNaval Jumps 17%
- India May Not Accept Arbitration Orders Annulling Cairn, Vodafone Tax Demands
- RCom Moves NCLAT Challenging Order Allowing Plea for its Insolvency
- Vodafone Launches VoLTE Services Across Kolkata
- Bankruptcy Court Adds Pressure to Reliance Communications and GCX
- TRAI to Draft Principles on Privacy of User Data
- BSNL ‘Data Tsunami’ Prepaid Recharge Pack
- India Aiming at Equipping Defence Forces with AI
- Airtel Offers new Prepaid Plan with 246GB Data
- Reliance Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Cheapest Postpaid Plans on Offer Compared
- Whatsapp Danger
- RCom-RJio deal: Arun Jaitley’s IBC Clause Stands Between Ambani Brothers If RCom Goes Into Insolvency
- Mukesh Ambani’s Latest Punch
- Airtel Partners Amazon
- Idea Takes on Jio, Airtel; Launches Fresh Prepaid Pack
- WhatsApp Group Video call is Live! Check How to Use It
- MTNL Investing Rs 190 Cr to Upgrade Services
- Vodafone Q4 Result
- Data Protection: What GDPR Means for Individuals
- Apple Watch Row: Bharti Airtel Threatens to Drag Reliance Jio to Court
- DoT Seeks Reply from Airtel on Apple Watch eSIM Service by May 24
- Tech Mahindra Bags Rs 500-Cr smart City Project From Pune’s PCMC
- Alibaba Cloud Partners India-Based ZNet To Boost Sales
- Facebook Tells US Govt It Won’t Remove Encryption
- Nokia C1 With Android Pie (Go Edition), 5-Megapixel Selfie Camera Launched: Specifications
- Realme X50 5G To Be Powered By Snapdragon 765G SoC, Company Reveals
There are not too many magazines in India that highlight the latest technology trends, particularly within the field of Information Communication Technology – “ICT”. Communications Today helps readers gain knowledge on developing technologies. Apart from technologies that help business, this magazine shares Government policy and guideline updates. Professional Audio Visual technologies are a key component in the ICT domain. I am happy that Communication Today highlights the science behind technologies that helps the ICT market’s growth in India. I am a regular reader and I wish the team of Communication Today all success in future.
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.