December 6, 2019
Headlines of the Day
December 6, 2019
December 5, 2019
- Finance Ministry Studying DoT Plea For 4G Spectrum To BSNL, MTNL
- India Going Through Massive Transformative Phase: PM Modi
- Digital India 2.0
- Poor Infrastructure To Hinder Aggressive 4G Rollout
- Data Connectivity: How IoT Can Make Indian Cities Smart
- DoT Asks Telecom Operators To Be Ready With New KYC Process By November 5
- Day Three – Indian Mobile Congress 2018
- 250 Mobile Apps Launched At The Second Edition of India Mobile Congress
- Imperative For Government To Deploy 5G At The Earliest: Sinha
- India’s Smartphone Users Likely To Reach 650 Million By 2022, Says EY
- Startups In India See 108% Growth In Funding In 2018: NASSCOM
- DoT Wants Telecom Operators To Stop Aadhaar-Based Biometric Authentication
- TRAI Holding Awareness Programme
- Coping With The Great Data Deluge
- Airtel 3.0 – An Exciting Digital Future Gets Unveiled @ IMC 2018
- Wireless Subscriber Base Increases By 9.9 Million: ICRA
- Hybrid Networking: The Best of Both Worlds
- Day One-Indian Mobile Congress 2018, IMC 2018 Began On A Grand-Scale At Aero City, New Delhi. A Report
- Bharti Airtel Q2 Results Today; Here’s What Top Brokerages Expect
- Fibre Infra Must For Unleashing Full Potential of 5G: TRAI Chief
- How Reliance Jio Is Consolidating Presence In Entertainment
- Smartphones Emerge As Bright Spot For Indian Manufacturing
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Calls on IT Sector To Pool Resources For Social Causes
- Telecom User Base Touches 1.18 Billion In August: TRAI
- India Supports Digitisation But Won’t Compromise on Data Integrity: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- India May Be Among Late Adopters of 5G Services As Telcos Focus on 4G, Says Moody
- ZTE Unveils End-To-End 5G Solutions At India Mobile Congress 2018
- Reliance Jio Amasses over 51% Market Share In Broadband Services
- Veecon Rok Partners BSNL To Roll Out Wifi In 25 Cities; To Invest ₹36,000 Crore
- Airtel’s Africa Arm Gets $1.25 Bn From 6 Investors, IPO To Follow
- India’s Rapid Growing Internet Services Industry Will Create 1.2 Crore Jobs
- Telcos Appeal Government To Make Aadhaar Verification Voluntary
- RIL Takes Reliance Jio Route For Jio Payments Bank Launch
- Ban on Aadhaar Linking May Crimp Growth of Financial Players: Report
There are not too many magazines in India that highlight the latest technology trends, particularly within the field of Information Communication Technology – “ICT”. Communications Today helps readers gain knowledge on developing technologies. Apart from technologies that help business, this magazine shares Government policy and guideline updates. Professional Audio Visual technologies are a key component in the ICT domain. I am happy that Communication Today highlights the science behind technologies that helps the ICT market’s growth in India. I am a regular reader and I wish the team of Communication Today all success in future.
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.