October 22, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- October 17, 2018
- October 16, 2018
- October 15, 2018
- Bharti’s Cedar Set To Exit Future Retail In Rs 900 Crore Deal
- In Numbers | Here’s How The Telecom Sector Has Fared Since Reliance Jio’s Entry
- HC Orders Notice To TN Govt On Plea By BSNL On ‘Track Rent’
- Kolkata Best City For 4G Availability In India: OpenSignal
- Bharti Infra To Take Annual Hit of Rs 780 Cr From Vodafone Idea Exit
- Mobile Number Portability To Become Faster, Easier
- India To Set Up Centre of Excellence In Artificial Intelligence
- Mandatory Data Localisation Could Hurt India’s GDP Growth: Broadband India Forum
- Blockchain Used To Fight Spam Calls
- Vodafone Idea May Move Telecom Tribunal To Recover Over Rs 7,000cr From DoT
- Indian Telecom Is Bleeding, But It Is Also Foreign Investors’ Favourite
- Vodafone Wins Telecommunications Services Deal With Meridian
- COAI, Deptt of Telecommunications To Organize India Mobile Congress 2018 In Unison
- Start-Ups Likely To Be Hit By Data Protection Bill: IAMAI
- DoT Likely To Invite Applications For Providing In-Flight Connectivity In October
- New Telecom Policy In The Offing, To Create 4 Mn Jobs: Aruna Sundararajan
- TRAI’s Little-Known Pro-Customer Ruling Is a Tech-Based Trailblazing Measure to End Menace of pesky calls And SMSs
- Getting 5G Ready: DoT Forms Panel on Road Map For Spectrum Auction
- Bharti Airtel Urges Employees To Push For Revenue Market Share
- Vodafone Idea Raises Rs 1,500 Crore Via Debt
- BSNL Revises Its Broadband Plan Portfolio To Take on JioGigaFiber and Airtel V-Fiber
- MTNL’s Plans To Hike Borrowing Limit, Authorised Capital, ‘Enablers’ For 4G Roll-Out
- The Internet Society (ISOC) Signs MoU With The Internet Service Providers Association of India (ISPAI) To Secure India’s Internet Infrastructure
- BSNL Signs MOU With Indian Army
- Telecom’s Dying, Forget About a New Auction, Telcos Might Default on Existing Spectrum Payments, Will Modi Fix It?
- ITI Partners With 58 Start-ups And OEMs
- Vodafone Completes Successful Trial of Regional 4G Mobile Services Hub
- Five Things To Watch Out For Today
- Gartner Forecasts Enterprise Information Security Spending In India To Total US$1.9 Billion In 2019
- Idea Cellular Gains 6% on NCLT Approval For Idea-Vodafone Merger
- Telecom Commission Approves Norms For Network Testing; Caps
- Telecom Commission Approves Forming National Trust Centre For M2M devices
- ED Questions Chidambaram Again In Aircel-Maxis Case
- Vodafone Idea Will Contribute To India’s Digital Economy
- Huawei’s India Investment Plan To Address Local Concerns, Create Jobs: Analysts
- Sify Technologies Reports Revenues of INR 5509 Million For Second Quarter of FY 2018-19
- Apple’s October 30 Event, iPhone XR And Watch Series 4 In India: Why Next Week Could Be Big For Apple
- Oppo Find X Outed For Benchmark Cheating
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Calls For Bloomberg To Retract Chinese Spy Chip Report
- KT Chooses Samsung, Nokia, Ericsson As 5G Equipment Partners
- Germany Urges Global Minimum Tax For Digital Giants
- Japan Govt Wants Greater Competition Among Wireless Carriers -Suga
- When Remedy Is The Problem: Cybersecurity Apps Could Be Worse For Privacy
- Samsung Galaxy A9s To Launch In China on October 24
- Ethernet Switch Market Grows To USD 6.7 Bn 2Q18
- Smartphone Market To Reach US$ 1,503,280.1 Mn By 2026 – Transparency Market Research
- Ciena Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- IDC Forecasts Telecom (Compute And Storage) Infrastructure Market to Reach $16.35 Billion In 2022
- Artificial Intelligence Jobs See Increased Uptake Among Indian Job Seekers
- The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
- Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
- We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
- "With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
- Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
- The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
- Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
- Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.