Posted by Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks, a leader in secure, AI-driven networks, has been chosen by Orange Poland to enhance the resilience and automation capabilities of its IP network core. This will ensure Orange Poland is ready to meet the growing demands of its fixed and mobile network users, specifically in preparation for the roll-out of 5G.
- Orange Poland’s core network is based on Juniper Networks® MX Series 5G Universal Routing Platform that includes MX2020, MX2010, MX10003 and MX960. Additionally, with the deployment of NorthStar Controller, Juniper’s WAN controller for software-defined traffic optimization, Orange Poland will deliver a powerful and flexible traffic-engineering solution that enables granular visibility into and control over IP/MPLS flows in their network.
Furthermore, with the expected addition of Juniper’s Contrail HealthBot next year, Orange Poland’s WAN network will have an automated toolset for visibility into operational performance and infrastructure resources. This will allow Orange Poland to leverage big-data analytics and machine learning in a distributed architecture that puts the power of self-driving infrastructure at the core of Orange Poland’s cloud.
This deployment will provide a host of benefits, including:
- The automation of Orange Poland’s WAN, enhancing the management of label-switched paths (LSP), redirecting LSPs for maintaining the network resilience in case of failures and maintenance windows
- The optimization of its infrastructure by monitoring telemetry data, combined with planning tools, to help create explicit routing paths dynamically using a global view based on user-defined constraints
- Increased network utilization and enabling a customized and programmable networking experience for the creation of traffic-engineering paths across the network
- Once Contrail HealthBot is in place, Orange Poland will be able to utilise its telemetry and management features to improve service delivery across its network. In addition, real-time and historic monitoring, performance visibility and dynamic optimization features improve cloud orchestration, security, accounting and planning.―CT Bureau