The significant achievements pertaining to Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology for the month of November, 2022 are as given below:
- Modified Special Incentives Package Scheme (MSIPS): One application, namely TE Connectivity India Private Limited, has been approved in the month of November, 2022 with an incentive of Rs 24.18 crore. The proposed investment by the application is Rs. 131.68 crore.
- Electronics Manufacturing Cluster (EMC): Hon’ble Minister for Electronics & IT on 25th November, 2022 granted timelines extension for EMC scheme disbursement period for further period of 2 years i.e., upto October, 2024. The notification is under submission for issuance.
- Electronics Manufacturing Cluster 2.0 (EMC 2.0): An application for setting up of EMC project over an area of 297.11 acres at Ranjangaon Phase-III, Pune District, Maharashtra with a project cost of Rs. 492.85 crore including Central financial assistance of Rs. 207.98 crore approved.
Minimum Government, Maximum Governance
- Jeevan Pramaan: Since inception, total 6.7 Crore Digital Life Certificates (DLCs) have been generated. 86 lakh DLCs have been generated in the month of November, 2022.
- MyGov: Till November, 2022, MyGov has 963 discussion themes and 1326 tasks. Around 2.6 crore people have registered on the Platform.
- Open Government Data Platform (OGD) India: Till November, 2022, around 5.91 lakh resources have been contributed under 12,940 catalogs and 2,805 Visualizations and 1.74 lakh APIs have been created. More than 94 lakh datasets have been downloaded.