Headlines of the Day
MeitY hiring scientists on deputation basis
The undersigned is directed to say that the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology intends to fill up the following vacancies on deputation basis, as per details given:
|Sl. No.||Post||Scale of Pay||No. of vacancies|
|1||Scientist ‘F’||Level-13A (Rs. 131,100-216,600) in the pay matrix||1|
|2||Scientist ‘E’||Level-13 (Rs. 123,100-215,900) in the pay matrix||2|
- The complete details including eligibility conditions as per the Recruitment Rules of these posts are enclosed as Annexure-I and Annexure-II.
- The pay and allowances of the officers selected in any of the posts mentioned above will be governed by the provisions laid down in the DOPT OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17.6.2010, as amended from time to time.
- Applications from eligible officers in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-III) may be forwarded through proper channel to the Joint Director (Personnel), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6 CGO Complex, New Delhi – 110003 within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News, along with photocopies of up to date ACRs/APARs for the last five years, duly attested (on each page) by an officer of the level of Under Secretary or above. Vigilance clearance certificate, Integrity certificate and a certificate from the Cadre Controlling Authority to the effect that the particulars furnished by the officer have been verified and found correct, may also be provided along with the application.
- Applications received after the last date or without ACRs/APARs or otherwise found incomplete or not received through proper channel will not be considered.
- It is requested that vacancies may be given wide publicity in all the Offices under control. CT Bureau
You must be logged in to post a comment Login