Infosys a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting, announced the launch of Infosys Cobalt Financial Services Cloud, an industry cloud platform for enterprises to accelerate business value and innovation in the cloud across the financial services industry. Adopted by enterprises globally for enhanced business process transformation and rapid innovation, Infosys Cobalt Financial Services Cloud is a secure, vertical cloud platform that enables enterprises to accelerate cloud adoption, rapidly build cloud native business platforms, drive business agility and growth, foster innovation, and deliver a personalized customer experience.
The Infosys Cobalt Financial Services Cloud platform offers:
- Security and regulatory compliance designed and built into the platform.
- Financial services-specific assets, use case solutions, and microservices, along with reusable frameworks, blueprints, and patterns.
- Capability to rapidly deliver cloud native business platforms with composable components and services leveraging an open architecture.
- Low-code apps for use by business and citizen developers and machine learning models offering intelligence and amplification of financial services use cases.
- Accelerated cloud migration with tools, automation templates, and prebuilt services, and the ability to run on public cloud.
- Strong alliance partner ecosystem offered through Infosys Cobalt Cloud.
- Capability to create an integrated ISV and developer marketplace.
Dave Cosgrove, Global Head of Settlements & Middle Office, MarketAxess, said, “MarketAxess is leveraging the Infosys Cobalt Financial Services Cloud platform for reconciliation as a service on cloud. This is helping us scale the reconciliation process on-demand while improving accuracy and transparency. Leveraging the reconciliation service on Infosys Cobalt Financial Services Cloud enabled us to go-live quickly without significant capex investments and ongoing maintenance thereby, bringing the power of cloud agility and usage-based pricing model to a critical business process.”
Mohit Joshi, President, Infosys, said, “The Financial Services industry is seeking to harness the power of cloud for business outcomes, agility and innovation – not just for hosting applications and data. This business focus requires an effective and secure cloud platform for financial services. The Infosys Cobalt Financial Services Cloud is designed ground up exclusively for enterprises across the vertical to achieve these outcomes and drive speed to value.”