[Rome, Italy, 14 Nov 2018] At the product launch event “Connecting Time & Space, Changing the Future” held during Huawei Eco-Connect Europe 2018, Huawei launched a new series of CloudLink collaborative telepresence products, including the CloudLink Board, CloudLink Box, and CloudLink Bar, leading enterprise communication and collaboration into the intelligent era.
In the digital era, innovation drives the development of enterprises, with smooth communication and collaboration being a key factor behind business success. Mr. Dong Wu, Vice President of the Cloud Communications Marketing & Solution Sales Dept. of Huawei Enterprise BG, said: “Huawei has developed new-generation CloudLink enterprise communication solutions. These new solutions will help enterprises implement digital office space, intelligent working methods, and industrial production. Huawei is looking forward to working with our partners to activate transformation in enterprise collaboration and communication, serving various industries and shaping the future.”
- Digital office space: providing a series of digital communication and collaboration tools for enterprises to build online office space for different needs, and meet office requirements in all scenarios.
- Intelligent working methods: providing innovative services for enterprises, such as intelligent conference, intelligent contact center, and intelligent office assistant, to create a more efficient and focused work experience for employees.
- Industrial production: working with partners to build more than 40 industry solutions based on “Platform + Ecosystem”, such as healthcare, education, government, transportation, and finance.
Continuous digital evolution has moved conferences from the sphere of traditional video to interactive telepresence. For the collaboration 3.0 era, Huawei has launched a new-generation of CloudLink collaborative telepresence products, which feature collaboration, artificial intelligence (AI), and ultra-HD, making communication more efficient and satisfying the needs of various industries.
- CloudLink Board: new-generation all-in-one intelligent videoconferencing endpoint that integrates the videoconferencing, interactive collaboration, and remote sharing functions, to provide an intelligent conference experience, with voice control, intelligent tracking, and facial recognition.
- CloudLink Box: new-generation split-type ultra-HD videoconferencing endpoint with dual 4K/P30 super audio and video processing capabilities and a variety of audio and video ports. CloudLink Box can work with the CloudLink Touch device to implement intuitive and convenient conference management.
- CloudLink Bar: integrated intelligent navigation videoconferencing endpoint. It can track speakers in real time through sound localization and face detection, and is able to focus on and take close-up images of speakers.
With the launch of CloudLink, Huawei has built a one-stop solution for enterprise communication and collaboration in all scenarios. Through smart connectivity, device-cloud synergy, and openness and convergence, Huawei Enterprise Communications will bring new digital transformation tools to global enterprises and organizations, making further progress to achieve Huawei’s vision of bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
Huawei’s end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions. Founded in 1987, Huawei is a private company fully owned by its employees. – CT Bureau