Posted by HCL
HCL Technologies (HCL), a leading global technology company, announced its largest presence to date at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, taking place between 25th – 27th February 2019.
HCL brings a full schedule to the event that reflects its global technology expertise across key industry sectors, enabled by its mode 1-2-3 strategy and its extensive ecosystem, to demonstrate how next-generation technologies and 5G can become a global success story.
“HCL’s 2030 platform that encapsulates technology for the next decade, will be showcased this year at the MWC 2019. We will display how 5G is possible today with the right technology, skills and level of expertise. HCL will bring to life real experiences that show how new age digital technologies such as 5G, AI and IoT can work in tandem to transform and enhance everyday life,” said GH Rao, President, Engineering and R&D Services, HCL Technologies. “We are excited about our live demos, product showcases and expert discussions with our customers and partners across the ecosystem, to create a compelling platform for the coming decade of Human – Machine harmony”.
Highlights of HCL’s presence at MWC 2019 include:
- Booth presence: Chalet No. 2H40, showcasing HCL’s key products and solutions for 5G and software-defined networking/network function virtualization (SDN/NFV).
- Technology offering: 5G, Analytics and IoT Showcase – BlueGenie – HCL’s automated network softwarization toolchain, which supports the overall lifecycle of a network service, including design, test and deployment, using softwarized network functions.
- The HCL Networking Session: A tech-driven social hour hosted on 25th February 2019 at 5.30pm, which will feature a celebrity guest speaker.
- Power Hour with Xilinx: HCL will co-host an executive reception during the Xilinx Power Hour on 28th February 2019, from 10am – 12.30pm. In addition to the networking opportunity with HCL, Xilinx and other customer and partner executives, HCL will present a session on 5G backhaul in addition to a live showcase of its state-of-the-art 5G backhaul modem demo powered by Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC. This modem is highly configurable, flexible and provides best-in-class throughput and system gain.
HCL speaking sessions at MWC:
- 25th February, 5:30 pm, HCL Chalet – Sukamal Banerjee, CVP – ERS Sales and Head – IoT WoRKS™, participates in The HCL Intel Social Hour, “High Performance and Flexible Next Gen Mobile Networks.
- 27th February, 2:45 pm, Hall 4 Auditorium 3 – Sukamal Banerjee, CVP – ERS Sales and Head – IoT WoRKS™, joins Industry 4.0, panel session “Beyond Trials: Embedding Industry 4.0 in Corporate Culture & Operations
- 28th February, 10 am, Hall 8 Networking Theatre – Stefano Chinnici, Technical Manager, HCL Technologies speaks on “5G, Mobile Backhaul.
Furthermore, HCL is also proud to have Namrata Sharma, Sales Director, HCL Technologies nominated in the Women4Tech – Industry Leadership (Individuals) category of the MWC GLOMO Awards. The nomination is a great recognition of HCL’s efforts in promoting gender equality and diversity and the special focus of promoting women in leadership positions across the organization.―CT Bureau