Established in 1992, the Convergence India series of expo is credited as South Asia’s largest ICT expo showcasing the latest trends and technologies in telecom, broadcast, cable and satellite, internet of things, broadband, cloud and big data, mobile devices and accessories, film and radio, content creation, content management and delivery, security and surveillance, and the like. India is experiencing transformational shift impacting enterprises by adopting innovations and disrupting technologies driving the Digital India initiative.
- India’s vision to make India a USD 1 trillion digital economy in the next 5-6 years.
- India’s internet economy will surpass USD 250 billion by 2020.
- India is expected to reach 84 billion internet video minutes per month by 2021.
- GSMA forecasts total unique subscribers to reach 955 million by 2020.
- Digital payments in India seen touching USD 500 billion by 2020.
- Vision 2020 – Making India ready for 5G adoption.
- Electronics manufacturing in India – Challenges to accelerate its success.
- Future of digital content: Rise of social platforms and viewership.
- Monetization strategies for OTT in 2019.
- Digital communication – Telco’s advantage in IoT.
- Demystifying the potential of AI and IoT.
- Fintech: Mobile banking and digital payments changing the face of money.
- OTT partnerships: Opportunities and challenges.
- IoT empowering smart cities infrastructure.
- Digital transformation in India: Progress and challenges.
- Startups strengthening the nation with digital innovation.
- Industry 4.0: Innovation through digital collaboration.
- Trends in embedded systems industry and its impact on electronics manufacturing
- Broadband: A highway for inclusive and sustainable growth in India.
- Protecting IoT from new threats of connected reality.
- Promoting skill development and entrepreneurship for the next digital transformation.
- Cybersecurity/cybercrime: Breaching data is a reality. What is the way ahead?
- Role of cloud and big data analysis in digital transformation.
- IP has been around for sometimes now. How will various IP techniques in media effect. How we consume material?
- As the global take up of UHD is commencing, how will it affect distribution to end viewers.
- IoT’s potential in healthcare disruption.
- IoT driving innovation in automotive and mobility.
200+ speakers; 25,000 sqm of exhibit area; 800 exhibiting participants; 40+ conference sessions; 30 countries; and 25,000 business visitors.
Electronic manufacturing. Government of India’s focus on electronic manufacturing in India will create a robust eco system of products and ancillary manufacturing leading to new partnerships and opportunities for global innovators.
Embedded systems. It is a combination of computer hardware and software, either fixed in capability or programmable, designed for a specific function or for specific functions within a larger system. Demand for Embedded systems is projected to grow exponentially with focus on Electronic manufacturing in India.
Content production and management. Encompasses wide array of technologies and trends for the television, film, radio and entertainment industry.
Mobile and accessories. Covers mobile ecosystem including mobile devices, wearables, and accessories.
Office automation. Covers technologies, systems, products, and services.