Ciena, a global leader in networking systems, services, and software, will be at Futurecom 2023 in São Paulo, Brazil (October 3-5). Attendees can find Ciena experts at booth G56 to learn how to take multi-layer convergence to the next level. The company’s boothwill also feature a series of demonstrations, ranging from its routing and switching portfolio supporting various solutions, to automation software with Blue Planet, a division of Ciena.
- WaveRouter, a coherent metro router: a realistic 3D rendering of the recently introduced WaveRouter, an industry-first platform architecture optimally designed for the converged metro network.
- Routing and switching: showcasing coherent routing, weatherized PON, vBNG, broadband solution visualization, and more, for simpler, scalable, and sustainable networks.
- Intelligent multi-layer network operations: illustrating management of Ciena’s WaveRouter within a metro network, including simplified multi-layer network visualization and control via Ciena’s Manage, Control and Plan (MCP) applications.
- Blue Planet® automation software: highlighting end-to-end network slicing across multiple domains and automated operations for next-generation broadband services—from planning and deployment to operations across a multi-vendor/multi-domain network.
Ciena Speaking Sessions:
- Wednesday, October 4, from 17:00-18:15: Achieving the full potential of open disaggregated networks, Ivana Lemos, Advisor, Portfolio Marketing, Ciena
- Thursday, October 5, from 14:30-15:30: 5G RAN Panel: OpenRAN, new actors, intelligent controller, hardware, servers and end to end connectivity, Décio Coraça, Director, Sales Engineering, Ciena