Konica Minolta has launched AccurioPress C6100/C6085 color digital production press series, featuring the new IQ-501 intelligent quality optimizer and up to 400gsm stock weights, catapulting the AccurioPress series into big press applications at a small press total cost of ownership. The AccurioPress C6100/C6085 with IQ-501 optimization builds on the AccurioPress product line introduced earlier this year and delivers world-class image quality, productivity, and ease of use in production color digital presses – all at an affordable cost for commercial printers, CRD/in-plants, quick and franchise printers, and packaging print operations. Together they offer ground-breaking standards for superior performance and unsurpassed value.
IQ-501 leverages the outstanding digital image quality and advanced workflow architecture of the AccurioPress series with fully automated, closed-loop quality management tools that results in superior color consistency and front-to-back registration. Combined, the AccurioPress C6100/C6085 engine and IQ-501 intelligent quality optimizer yield a comprehensive, automated process management system that delivers the precise color and image quality print customers demand, yet with one-touch ease of use yields big productivity and affordable labor costs. Coupled with heavy-weight stock (up to 400gsm), optional banner and envelope print capabilities, and a comprehensive array of finishing options, the AccurioPress C6100/C6085 opens up new opportunities for even the smallest commercial print and graphic communications providers.
Key features are:
- Fully automated, one-touch, closed-loop image quality controls with an IQ-501 intelligent quality optimizer
- Precise color output that rivals offset and meets G7 and Gracol standards
- Up to 400gsm stock weights – simplex or duplex
- Optional banner and envelope print output (banner option availability end of CY 2017)
- Ship-ready in-line saddle-stitched or perfect bound book finishing
- Wide array of Konica Minolta and partner finishing options
- On-board scanning for fast, easy integration of legacy document workflows
- New, highly reliable paper feed technology