November 14, 2019
Headlines of the Day
November 14, 2019
November 13, 2019
November 13, 2019
November 13, 2019
November 12, 2019
- Bharti Airtel Sets Aside Rs 28,450 Crore For AGR Dues, Sees Uncertainty Ahead
- Fitch Ratings: Telcos Still Face Uncertainty Over Amount & Timing Of Payment Of Dues
- Offline Phone Retailers Protest As Online Sales Hit Record High
- Spectrum Of Woes Troubles India’s Telecom Auctions
- With Big Push And Support From Govt., How Digital Payments Are Flourishing In India
- IAMAI Welcomes Govt. Move To Introduce WTO Compliant Export Incentive Scheme
- BSNL To Raise Rs. 15000 Crore Through Sovereign Bonds Next Month
- Vodafone Will Continue To Operate In India, Assures CEO In Apology To Govt.
- Birla Favours Insolvency For Vodafone Idea If Situation Worsens
- Tamil Nadu’s AI Policy To Safeguard Citizens Will Be Out In 3 Weeks
- DoT Notice Asks Telcos To Pay AGR Dues In 3 Months
- Market, Investors Keenly Await Q2 Numbers Of Airtel, Voda
- RCom Lenders Extend Deadline By 10 Days To Enable RJio Place Bid
- Govt. Objects To Voda CEO’s Comments On India JV Being Pushed To Liquidation
- Riding The Wave Of Online Sales, Smartphone Shipments Continue To Surge
- If Vodafone Actually Quits, India Will Be The Bigger Loser
- Liquidation Of Voda-Idea May Mean $1.7-Trillion Hit For Shareholders
- Airtel, Vodafone Idea Mulling Review Of SC’s AGR Order
- Panel Raises Relief Hopes For Vodafone Idea, Airtel, Likely To Seek Licence Fee Cut
- India Calls For Global Efforts To Prevent Cyber Attacks On Critical Facilities
- Multiple Policy Flip-Flops Push Telecom Industry To A Corner
- Bengaluru Tech Summit To Celebrate Innovation
- India To Be Top Player In Data-Driven World Next Decade: Michael Dell
- India Imperils Foreign Investment With Telecom Cash Grab
- Mumbai, New Delhi, Bengaluru Face Maximum Cyber Attacks
- US Tech Body Opposes India’s Bid For Data Localisation
- Bharti Airtel Developing 5G Use Cases On Private LTE Networks Along With Partners
- Single-Window Clearance System For Telecom Service Providers
- Vodafone Posts Loss On New India Fallout
- Vodafone CEO Says India Venture Is At Risk Of Collapse
- Airtel, Bharti Infra Among Bidders For RCom Assets
- Vodafone Balances Indian Nightmare With Solid Numbers Elsewhere
- DoT Asks BSNL To Take Steps On ITS Officers Salaries
- Vodafone’s Future In India In Doubt After Latest Setback
- TSMC, UMC To Give Driver IC Designers More Capacity Support
- Samsung Growing 5G Network Equipment Biz
- Taiwan Halts Sales Of Three Huawei Phones In Wording Row
- Cisco Forecast Disappoints As Global Worries Weigh On Client Spending
- Telenet Threatens To Spoil Proximus And Orange’s Network-Sharing Fun
There are not too many magazines in India that highlight the latest technology trends, particularly within the field of Information Communication Technology – “ICT”. Communications Today helps readers gain knowledge on developing technologies. Apart from technologies that help business, this magazine shares Government policy and guideline updates. Professional Audio Visual technologies are a key component in the ICT domain. I am happy that Communication Today highlights the science behind technologies that helps the ICT market’s growth in India. I am a regular reader and I wish the team of Communication Today all success in future.
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.