January 17, 2020
Headlines of the Day
January 16, 2020
January 16, 2020
January 15, 2020
January 15, 2020
- Telecom AGR Dues: Curative Petitions Rarely Admitted, Say Analysts
- Rs. 4500 Crore Mutual Fund Money At Stake In Voda Idea
- Jio Widens Subscribers Base; Airtel, Vodafone Idea Way Behind In Nov 2019
- Protecting Data Essential For Economic Well-Being, National Security: Vijay Gokhale
- Govt. May Ease Due Repayment For Telcos, Evaluate Requests
- Bharti Airtel Shares Jump To 2-Yr High On Prospect Of Telecom Duopoly In India
- Supreme Court Dashes Telcos Hope
- Vodafone Idea Left On A Weaker Wicket After Supreme Court’s AGR Verdict
- The Firm That’s Sweeping Up Bankrupt Telcos
- Vodafone Idea Mulls Filing Curative Petition On AGR Issue
- Deposit Unclaimed Consumer Money To Telecom Education Fund: TRAI To Telcos
- Jio Becomes Largest Telecom Company In November 2019
- AGR: No Demand Yet On GAIL, PowerGrid; Airtel, Voda Idea Mull Curative Plea
- COAI – Statement On Supreme Court’s Verdict On AGR
- AGR: SC Dismisses Review Pleas By Telecom Companies
- SC Dismisses AGR Review Petitions Filed By Telecom Companies
- MeitY Fails To Inform On-Line Content Material Guidelines
- Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea Shares Rise Up To 5 Percent
- Govt. May Unveil Rs. 36,000 Crore Plan To Get More Phones Made In India
- Telecom, Retail May boost Reliance’s Earnings In Q3
- The Rise Of 5G In 2020: How New Telecom Technology Will Revolutionize Connectivity
- COAI Wait For SC Clarity On AGR, With Thin Duopoly Possibility
- Change To State Land Laws May Make M&As In IT Parks Smooth
- Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio, Vodafone-Idea Submit Applications For 5G Trials
- Huawei Likely To Conduct Trial Runs Of 5G Waves For Airtel, Vodafone
- Bharti Airtel’s Mega Issuance Buoys 2020 Outlook For Fundraising
- SC To Consider In-Chamber Review Pleas On AGR Verdict
- Ease Regulation Imbalance
- Telcos Free Up Funds As AGR Due Deadline Nears
- Recent Rate Hikes Trigger Trend Reversal In Telecom Sector
- BSNL Seeks To Launch 4G Services By March 1
- India Needs To Move Aggressively In Areas Of Cybersecurity, Cyber Hygiene: IT Secy
- India Proposes Incentives To Woo Apple, Samsung Suppliers
- Spotify, Warner Chapell End India Dispute, Sign Multi-Territory Deal
- Huawei Exec Set To Fight Canada Court Battle Against US Extradition
- Google Parent Company Alphabet Hits $1 Trillion In Market Cap
- Taiwan Raises More Than TWD 138 Billion In 5G Spectrum Auction
- Mozilla Cuts 70 Employees As It Looks Beyond Firefox Priorities
- Telenor Group Announces CEO Changes In Asian Subsidiaries
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep the reader abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics, such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies, as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency. My compliments to Communications Today for the very commendable work they do in coverage, and quality research and analysis that has benefitted the industry over the years. I wish the Communications Today team all success for the future!
There are not too many magazines in India that highlight the latest technology trends, particularly within the field of Information Communication Technology – “ICT”. Communications Today helps readers gain knowledge on developing technologies. Apart from technologies that help business, this magazine shares Government policy and guideline updates. Professional Audio Visual technologies are a key component in the ICT domain. I am happy that Communication Today highlights the science behind technologies that helps the ICT market’s growth in India. I am a regular reader and I wish the team of Communication Today all success in future.
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.